Page 627 of 671 FirstFirst ... 127527577617623624625626627628629630631637 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    I enjoyed this issue of Teen Titans but... I cringe every time I read Roundhouse, I can't seem to like the guy, thing that doesn't happen with Crush and Djinn whom I really like so far.

And the stuff with Damian (ugh) and Djinn, I really don't care about Damian at all but it's clear that is not intentional if the ring of Djinn is leading him to like her... or he's probably growing like a normal kid, who knows.
    I wonder why some fans are so hate filled that they have to **** on certain popular characters every chance they get. I don't like a lot of characters. Your avatar included but I don't feel the need to express that like a child every time. It's so off putting.

This title really is the best thing currently bearing the Titans brand. Lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Damian is 13. And raised by assassins, Batman, and Nightwing.

Honestly, he's doing better than I thought.
    You forgot Alfred.

Screen Shot 088.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Damian is 13. And raised by assassins, Batman, and Nightwing.

Honestly, he's doing better than I thought.
    he's doing much better than he has any right to considering his upbringing. His progress and evolution has been nothing short of a miracle [comics so i give it a pass]

My daughter has something of a kid crush on him so she's not best pleased about Djinn.

LoL, that’s cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I wonder why some fans are so hate filled that they have to **** on certain popular characters every chance they get. I don't like a lot of characters. Your avatar included but I don't feel the need to express that like a child every time. It's so off putting.
    LOL okay, sorry if that offended you in some way

he's doing much better than he has any right to considering his upbringing. His progress and evolution has been nothing short of a miracle [comics so i give it a pass]

My daughter has something of a kid crush on him so she's not best pleased about Djinn.
    I am happy about that(his evolution)..

Hahahaha.. I like her, is cute.. I think that Maya was the reason because I like the idea of Damian with one black girl.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-19-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I don’t see why somebody would be confused by that. I’m clearly talking about skin color, not ethnicity.
    because you whitwashed him

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I am fine with Djinn, part of supersons fanbase made me want see him with girls.. The only way to make me accept one gay damian is choose Grayson as his boyfriend... maybe even I would accept Aqualad..
    ............... ew thats his older brother
    and aqualad would not be a good match

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    ............... ew thats his older brother
    and aqualad would not be a good match
    Trying to forget this I changed the comment..

Seems like one tradition, first Tim with Kon now Damian with Superkid.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-19-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Hahahaha.. I like her, is cute.. I think that Maya was the reason because I like the idea of Damian with one black girl.
    Maya has to deal with Robzarro though, lol.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Alright. Whatever.

This title really is the best thing currently bearing the Titans brand. Lots of fun.
    I don't see what is so hate filled about him expressing an opinion. I agree that this is the best Titan brand. I also like Roundhouse. He adds contrast to the team. This has been a fun mag so far. The newbies have made this very enjoyable. I wouldn't touch this if Djinn, Roundhouse and Crush weren't on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I don't see what is so hate filled about him expressing an opinion. I agree that this is the best Titan brand. I also like Roundhouse. He adds contrast to the team. This has been a fun mag so far. The newbies have made this very enjoyable. I wouldn't touch this if Djinn, Roundhouse and Crush weren't on the team.
    Djinn- The ancient, wise, but slightly naive member of the team.
    Crush- The muscle. And being Lobo's daughter, of all people, certainly opens a lot of possibilities.
    Roundhouse- Kid genius, nerd, and has a well-balanced family that may or may not know of his heroic antics.

I mean, this is Ryan Potter's mother. You can't really "whitewash" him when he's as much "white" as he's Asian.

Last edited by Johnny; 10-19-2018 at 02:04 PM.

I think I must be the only one here that signed up for DCU.

I thought today's "Hawk and Dove" episode was better than the first episode.

I'm not crazy about the violence but I'm able to accept it as a choice and watch it for what it is, for what they're trying to do rather than how I'd rather they do it. Which I think is the only way to give any piece of art a fighting chance. And I didn't expect this series to be good though I was hoping against hope, especially for what it would mean for so many Titans characters from over the years if it were to run for a while.

I never in my life thought I'd see Hawk and Dove fighting in live action and I definitely never thought I'd see them doing it next to Robin. If I ever were to imagine live action Robin, Hawk, and Dove, I couldn't really imagine a more suitable cast. These three actors are all perfect in their roles and I'm sold on a Hawk and Dove spinoff on the strength of and chemistry between Minka Kelly and Alan Ritchson. If you can get past the really incredibly harsh violence (or can even enjoy it) the fights are really remarkable for TV. They did not skimp on the fights.

This series has a lot going for it, including a much higher RT score than I think anyone would have guessed, at 84%. And it seems to be getting better as it goes.

I would actually be really upset if the character that seems like they might be dead at the end of the second episode actually died. Good thing there's a really powerful empath upstairs that could maybe make the difference there. I do NOT want to lose that character!

But I sort of sense that not too many people here are watching. I've seen the thread in TV and Film but there's really not much there either. Am I looking in the wrong places or is there just not much chatter?