Page 671 of 671 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671
Results 10,051 to 10,059 of 10059

The divorce is discussed in New Titans Annual #11.
    https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/New_Titans_Annual_Vol_1_11

Donna's depowering was in Team Titans #3. She was a regular in that series.
    https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Titans_Vol_1_3
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The divorce is discussed in New Titans Annual #11.
    https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/New_Titans_Annual_Vol_1_11

Donna's depowering was in Team Titans #3. She was a regular in that series.
    https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Titans_Vol_1_3
    Thanks. I'll check it out.

I dropped off Titans around the Wild beast hunt when I was going through the series originally. Never read the rest. I heard it wasn't that great so I never got around to it.

But now reading Green Lantern and all the refrences to it, it's got me curious so I want to check those out. Maybe even Team Titans as well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

I dropped off Titans around the Wild beast hunt when I was going through the series originally. Never read the rest. I heard it wasn't that great so I never got around to it.

But now reading Green Lantern and all the refrences to it, it's got me curious so I want to check those out. Maybe even Team Titans as well.
    It's always worth it to go back and read for the references even if the quality dips.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I haven't gotten to catch up on it yet but it does make it look like more of a traditional Superhero show then I think Titans is.

We've also gotten glimpses of Starfire and Raven's new looks from behind the scenes stuff, so hopefully they start showcasing that stuff sooner rather then later.
    Anyone heard when Season 2 starts?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Not yet, but it'll likely be around the same time that season one did last year. Especially since the first episode is all filmed.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Not yet, but it'll likely be around the same time that season one did last year. Especially since the first episode is all filmed.
    I wonder how long it takes to put an episode in the can. It was funny in the season finale to see the actor playing Dick literally TOWERING over the actor playing Trigon. We'll have the CGI to look forward to now.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Wasn’t there rumors/leaks/news of Titans starting production in February?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Wasn’t there rumors/leaks/news of Titans starting production in February?
    I haven't heard. They don't deserve a vacation that long--time to get back to WORK !!!

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

May want to flip through Team Titans #21. Donna and Diana petition the Titans of Myth for Donna's powers back. After their refusal, she decides to join the Darkstars. I am a bit confused by the overall storytelling here because Donna originally asks Titans to take away her powers so that he son won't be born with the full extent of her godly powers which drove him mad, thereby changing the future and preventing him from becoming becoming Lord Chaos. About a year later after more future Titans appear, Donna decides she needs her powers back to protect her family and remain in the Titans however, joins the Darkstars and travels the universe, leaving her family behind. Wasn't the purpose to protect her family which she ultimately leaves behind?