Page 492 of 671 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 10059

I hope that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I hope that's not the case.
    I just find it strange that they (apparently) weren't done with the costume designs yet.

Although Anna Diop seems to know what she'll actually look like as Starfire, so who knows at this point.

But I guess not having finalized costumes would explain why there wasn't any promo shots released for the rest of the Titans yet.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just find it strange that they (apparently) weren't done with the costume designs yet.

Although Anna Diop seems to know what she'll actually look like as Starfire, so who knows at this point.

But I guess not having finalized costumes would explain why there wasn't any promo shots released for the rest of the Titans yet.
    They weren't done with the costumes. They still aren't. The designs are finalized, the costumes are not. My friend has said they should be done by tomorrow as they went beyond schedule.

That said the cast has seen them without a doubt. They've had to do fittings and the like and it's likely they've seen the designs as they were drawn.

It's possible that while they might wear their costumes early on that they aren't going to wear them til later (seems likely for Raven, at least) but it's also possible they've just not filmed the scenes involving the costumes yet.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

All-New Member

Hmm they are already on episode 9 though. And filming ends may 11th. I guess they can film scenes with costumes in post production.
    I can't wait till they release official images soon all this over reaction over set image is ridiculous

So... the costumes aren't ready but they have been filming for some time now? are they going to film every scene that involves their costume AFTER filming almost the entire season? lol

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    So... the costumes aren't ready but they have been filming for some time now? are they going to film every scene that involves their costume AFTER filming almost the entire season? lol
    Potentially yes. As well as everything in green screen and that's to be added in post, reshoots, etc.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Potentially yes. As well as everything in green screen and that's to be added in post, reshoots, etc.
    Should we assume that they will show themselves without their costume a lot of time then? How long have they been filming already or how many episodes they have been filming? It's so confusing

Someone asked Adam Glass if there would be a 7th member or if he's keeping the team at six, and he liked the tweet.

Personally I hate when people do that to tweets that have a question in them, if you're not even gonna reply to someone's question, why even like the tweet.

But who would you guys like to be the 7th member of the team if there is one?

~~

In rambling insomniac news, I was being nosey and it seems an assistant editor for Teen Titans has a soft spot for Roundhouse, she had said his 'design still gives her joy everytime she looks at it 3 months later' and she called him her "sweet baby boy".

So we have Dan Didio talking about how Crush is gonna be the breakout star, assistant editor Andrea Shea saying how Roundhouse design had her opening up the file throughout the day and grinning at it, and none for Dijinn.

The score for people at dc becoming attach to these 3 noobs is currently 1 . 1 . 0 and we can see that Djinn currently has a shorter life span than the other 2.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

BANNED

That is a stretch of epic proportions. All 3 characters are part of an era, meaning if they succeed then they'll all succeed and if they tank then they'll all tank. Look at Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy.

Didio's love for Crush means nothing, he introduced a new Female Fury and O.M.A.C, none of whom are being used today.
    And Roundhouse does have a cute look, that's just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Someone asked Adam Glass if there would be a 7th member or if he's keeping the team at six, and he liked the tweet.

Personally I hate when people do that to tweets that have a question in them, if you're not even gonna reply to someone's question, why even like the tweet.

Donna Troy or Bumblebee.

~~

In rambling insomniac news, I was being nosey and it seems an assistant editor for Teen Titans has a soft spot for Roundhouse, she had said his 'design still gives her joy everytime she looks at it 3 months later' and she called him her "sweet baby boy".

So we have Dan Didio talking about how Crush is gonna be the breakout star, assistant editor Andrea Shea saying how Roundhouse design had her opening up the file throughout the day and grinning at it, and none for Dijinn.

The score for people at dc becoming attach to these 3 noobs is currently 1 . 1 . 0 and we can see that Djinn currently has a shorter life span than the other 2.
    I'm not sure Djinn will have the shortest life span. If the relationship Adam Glass mentioned she was going to have is with Damian (which I still think is most likely). She could kinda be attached somewhat to him which would mean she would be unlikely to be dropped permanently.

BANNED

I'd rather see Damian with Emiko or Crush.

The score for people at dc becoming attach to these 3 noobs is currently 1 . 1 . 0 and we can see that Djinn currently has a shorter life span than the other 2
    Maybe THE LIKE is one signal that confirms one future 7th member... I donīt want a 7th member... I prefer confirm that I can like these 6... before add one 7 member that maybe I will hate..

This is disappointing, of these 3 I only like Djinn.. If Glass is smart and make her different than Raven(he said that he wants that) she can be Interesting... Enough of FALSE HOPES before the start, Glass reputation is not the best for have hopes...

For this I donīt want a 7th member(another disappoinment, sure), I only like 3 members of this team.. I am a little tired of Lobo daughter propaganda, the people use her for talk about these new TT..

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I'm not sure Djinn will have the shortest life span. If the relationship Adam Glass mentioned she was going to have is with Damian (which I still think is most likely). She could kinda be attached somewhat to him which would mean she would be unlikely to be dropped permanently.
    I HOPE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-17-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna Troy or Bumblebee.
    Donna's on the other team. Glass is TEEN Titans, remember.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman