Page 504 of 671 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    Flash really let himself go

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    If it's any consolation, they've confirmed that Donna exists in that universe and was part of the team between seasons 1 and 2. Just like Freddie Freeman and Mary Marvel, apparently.
    Well not really... I want Donna to interact with Dick, Wally, Roy, etc... Not have her mentioned that she was here during the timeskip haha.

And I also hope that's the Titans' Show isn't in the Arrowverse, I really hope it's his own verse (and as much as I want Roy and Wally to appear in it, if it's mean the contrary I'll take it).
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    The reason the comics have a black Wally is because of the show though. It is all weirdly connected.

WB/DC seems dead set on the West characters being black in other media though given who they cast for the Flash movie.
    Oh I thought the comic version came first.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    People seem to think that's Red Panzer
    I thought it was Brother Blood in-costume.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought it was Brother Blood in-costume.
    Maaaybe, not sure. Also isn't it a stand in character as opposed to Blood?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Definitely looks like an older version of Brother Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Metropolis isn't happening.
    ?
    Gonna need some elaboration on this. It's the fourth announced show for DC's digital service.

Mighty Member

Could it be Hawk?

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well not really... I want Donna to interact with Dick, Wally, Roy, etc... Not have her mentioned that she was here during the timeskip haha.
    Lol well if you wanna be optimistic about it, them at least confirming her existence means she could show up in future seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by jamgut View Post
    Could it be Hawk?
    Nah, we've seen Hawk, he doesn't look like that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Is it safe to assume that Beast Boy's time being red and as a Ravager in the DCnU 52 has been ignored/forgotten?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Is it safe to assume that Beast Boy's time being red and as a Ravager in the DCnU 52 has been ignored/forgotten?
    It hasn't really been touched on too much but his origin as being bit by a monkey has been restored, and Terra also seems not to have any of her Ravagers history.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I doubt any new writer would bother referencing it, so it might as well have been forgotten.

How big has the teen titans roster ever been and in that instance was it well written...
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I doubt any new writer would bother referencing it, so it might as well have been forgotten.
    His connection with the Red will be key after No Justice and this was only mentioned in Ravagers. I think that's the farthest they're going to go.