Page 623 of 671 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Given the Stargirl series the JSA will be around as well. So the universe they are creating will have these established superhero teams where it might be tough to really have the adult Titans find their place as a big team once they keep adding members.
    The Stargirl series isn't meant to be in-continuity with Titans.

I mean, that can obviously change, but so far it was promoted as not being in the same universe (same with Swamp Thing's show).
    Well you could have the same problem if/when Dick starts to call himself Nightwing. Are they going to explain where the name properly comes from or will they just have him start calling himself Nightwing out of the blue.
    I did find it funny where it looks like Robin is bringing out an escrima stick only for it turn out to be Tim's bo staff .
    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Starfire clothes gives the impression of a prostitute, but it seems that she is going to wear a more iconic costume later. Although her costumes in the comics were not exactly modest.
    I was wondering what that receptionist was playing so coy about sending up to Kory's room. Like, was she sending...guys ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    That said, it's still a pretty valid criticism that the scene has focused so much on the violence that it was not clear that Robin did not kill them.
    It looked like he stabbed one of them in the neck.
    Starfire killed at the beginning in the comics. That was a problem in her relationship with Dick. So, they may develop that route in the series.
    I don't remember comic Stafire giggling after incinerating people. Especially when they were less of a threat to her compared to the Gordanian's or some of the other villains the New Teen Titans wnet up against.

Teen Titans 23 preview.. WOW. Gordon was attacked.. Deadshot or maybe Slade?

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...een-titans-23/

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Teen Titans 23 preview.. WOW. Gordon was attacked.. Deadshot or maybe Slade?

http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-...een-titans-23/
    Dang it, they pulled a Nightwing on Jim .

(So will Jim become "Jamie Gordon" or something now?)

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Kid Flash costume is ugly when the red goes up to his stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Stargirl series isn't meant to be in-continuity with Titans.

I mean, that can obviously change, but so far it was promoted as not being in the same universe (same with Swamp Thing's show).
    Oh? I thought all the DC Universe shows will be part of the same world. So Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Stargirl. Feels a bit weird to have a 3rd universe along side the CW shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Oh? I thought all the DC Universe shows will be part of the same world. So Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Stargirl. Feels a bit weird to have a 3rd universe along side the CW shows.
    Well, fourth universe if Swamp Thing is also it's own thing...

Heck, I'd say the connection between Titans and Doom Patrol is more tenuous since they recast practically the entire Patrol aside from Elasti-Girl .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    The White Martians caused the Green's extinction now? Where'd they establish that, Martian Manhunter's last solo book?
    No, the last MMH solo origin was actually completely different than it ever had been before, I can't exactly explain it without rereading it all though but he was basically like a SUPER MARTIAN WEAPON and he split into seperate parts (for example Malefic was just part of J'onn's psyche made manifest in that book rather than this brother). That seems to be out of continuity now and J'onn's origin is being revamped AGAIN in his upcoming Solo.

As for White Martians right now... who knows, Green Lanterns had one of the first Lanterns being one and pretty clearly a hero but JL seemed to imply the JL fought them before presumably that will ALSO be explained in the upcoming MMH book.

Basically Martian Continuity is in an extreme state of flux right now and we'll need to wait for further issues of Justice League, Titans and of course Martian Manhunter to work out how it all works right now.

on another note the JL annual seems to be a crossover with Titans so I really hope we get some moments between Diana and Donna (she really clearly needs the help right now) and J'onn and M'gann (Dynamic needs more panel time and im sure M'gann will be feeling the burdens of leadership even harder by then and could also use some emotional help)
    Last edited by Mojo; 10-15-2018 at 10:10 PM.

TEEN TITANS #26
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    The Teen Titans plot the ultimate break-in—the Batcave! But Batman’s security is no joke, and the Titans will need to work together to get past it without alerting the Dark Knight himself. What’s so important to Damian that he’d betray his father this way?
    ON SALE 01.23.19

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1

written by ADAM GLASS
    art by RYAN BENJAMIN
    Betrayed by the Red Hood, Damian hunts down Jason Todd and vows vengeance—or death! Meanwhile, Djinn and the rest of the Titans battle one of the Other’s closest allies—Joy Stick! (Making his DCU debut from the Teen Titans Go! universe.) But when Control Freak learns all of Djinn’s most dangerous secrets, Djinn will do anything to keep the Teen Titans from finding out the truth!
    ON SALE 01.30.19

TITANS #32
    written by DAN ABNETT
    art and cover by CLAYTON HENRY
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    While the Titans have spent months responding to Source Wall-related threats, Mother Blood and the Blood Cult have been studying that energy and learning to harness it for their own malevolent purposes. In this special villain-focused
    issue, discover what the Cult has been up to and why everything the Titans have done up to this point may have been for naught, and how they just might be playing into the ultimate trap!
    ON SALE 01.02.19

TITANS #33

written by DAN ABNETT
    art by BRUNO REDONDO
    cover by MICO SUAYAN
    variant cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    “Into the Bleed” part one! Raven’s soul-self has been trapped in “Unearth” for months, and the team finally figures out a way to return and save their teammate. Not only that, but the formerly fictional fantasy realm holds a crucial key to finally unlocking the mystery of the Source Wall energy—so they may be saving the entire Earth in the process! Only one problem: the Blood Cult may have beaten them to it.
    ON SALE 01.16.19

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, fourth universe if Swamp Thing is also it's own thing...

Heck, I'd say the connection between Titans and Doom Patrol is more tenuous since they recast practically the entire Patrol aside from Elasti-Girl .
    Wow, I really thought they were planning out this interconnected universe for the streaming service. Guess I should have known better given DC's track record, lol.

Guess it is best if they just separate them all and avoid the difficulties of trying to build something really complex though.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Kid Flash costume is ugly when the red goes up to his stomach.
    Yeah, I really don't why Bernard Chang draws it that way. Probably the only thing I don't like about him taking over the art.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    TEEN TITANS #26
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    The Teen Titans plot the ultimate break-in—the Batcave! But Batman’s security is no joke, and the Titans will need to work together to get past it without alerting the Dark Knight himself. What’s so important to Damian that he’d betray his father this way?
    ON SALE 01.23.19

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1

written by ADAM GLASS
    art by RYAN BENJAMIN
    Betrayed by the Red Hood, Damian hunts down Jason Todd and vows vengeance—or death! Meanwhile, Djinn and the rest of the Titans battle one of the Other’s closest allies—Joy Stick! (Making his DCU debut from the Teen Titans Go! universe.) But when Control Freak learns all of Djinn’s most dangerous secrets, Djinn will do anything to keep the Teen Titans from finding out the truth!
    ON SALE 01.30.19

TITANS #32
    written by DAN ABNETT
    art and cover by CLAYTON HENRY
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    While the Titans have spent months responding to Source Wall-related threats, Mother Blood and the Blood Cult have been studying that energy and learning to harness it for their own malevolent purposes. In this special villain-focused
    issue, discover what the Cult has been up to and why everything the Titans have done up to this point may have been for naught, and how they just might be playing into the ultimate trap!
    ON SALE 01.02.19

TITANS #33

written by DAN ABNETT
    art by BRUNO REDONDO
    cover by MICO SUAYAN
    variant cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    “Into the Bleed” part one! Raven’s soul-self has been trapped in “Unearth” for months, and the team finally figures out a way to return and save their teammate. Not only that, but the formerly fictional fantasy realm holds a crucial key to finally unlocking the mystery of the Source Wall energy—so they may be saving the entire Earth in the process! Only one problem: the Blood Cult may have beaten them to it.
    ON SALE 01.16.19
    You missed one!

JUSTICE LEAGUE ANNUAL #1
    written by JAMES TYNION IV and SCOTT SNYDER
    art by DANIEL SAMPERE and JUAN ALBARRAN
    cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    The Source Wall has degraded too much, and the League must patch the hole right now or the whole Multiverse will collapse! Our heroes scramble for a solution and turn to the only thing that might work: the Omega Titans! The only problem? They killed the Entropy Titan back in JUSTICE LEAGUE: NO JUSTICE. Whoops…but never fear! Kyle Rayner, Miss Martian and Steel—from the non-planet-eating Titans team—guest-star with a plan to create a new Entropy Titan…one that’s so crazy it just might work.
    ON SALE 01.30.19

And I know they have their own thread, but technically Young Justice is also relevant here since four of it's seven known members were on the 2003 Teen Titans team.

YOUNG JUSTICE #1
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    variant cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    AMETHYST variant cover by TBD
    IMPULSE variant cover by TBC
    ROBIN variant cover by TBD
    SUPERBOY variant cover by TBD
    WONDER GIRL variant cover by TBD
    blank variant cover available
    Superboy! Wonder Girl! Robin! Impulse! Amethyst! They’re all united in YOUNG JUSTICE #1, the debut issue of a brand-new series that also introduces new heroes Teen Lantern and Jinny Hex!
    When the nightmare dimension known as Gemworld invades Metropolis, these teen heroes reunite to deal with the situation—but they’re shocked to discover the battle may be the key to the return of Conner Kent, a.k.a. Superboy! This mix of fan favorites and new legacy heroes will be the center point for some of the biggest goings-on at DC! As if that weren’t enough, Bendis reunites with all-star artist Patrick Gleason (SUPERMAN, ACTION COMICS, GREEN LANTERN CORPS) to bring the new heroes of DC’s Wonder Comics to life!
    ON SALE 01.09.19
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-16-2018 at 06:28 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So, yeah. Seems like a Teen Titans animated series character is making his comics debut in the annual. Control Freak. This guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You missed one!

JUSTICE LEAGUE ANNUAL #1
    written by JAMES TYNION IV and SCOTT SNYDER
    art by DANIEL SAMPERE and JUAN ALBARRAN
    cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    The Source Wall has degraded too much, and the League must patch the hole right now or the whole Multiverse will collapse! Our heroes scramble for a solution and turn to the only thing that might work: the Omega Titans! The only problem? They killed the Entropy Titan back in JUSTICE LEAGUE: NO JUSTICE. Whoops…but never fear! Kyle Rayner, Miss Martian and Steel—from the non-planet-eating Titans team—guest-star with a plan to create a new Entropy Titan…one that’s so crazy it just might work.
    ON SALE 01.30.19

And I know they have their own thread, but technically Young Justice is also relevant here since four of it's seven known members were on the 2003 Teen Titans team.

YOUNG JUSTICE #1
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    variant cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    AMETHYST variant cover by TBD
    IMPULSE variant cover by TBC
    ROBIN variant cover by TBD
    SUPERBOY variant cover by TBD
    WONDER GIRL variant cover by TBD
    blank variant cover available
    Superboy! Wonder Girl! Robin! Impulse! Amethyst! They’re all united in YOUNG JUSTICE #1, the debut issue of a brand-new series that also introduces new heroes Teen Lantern and Jinny Hex!
    When the nightmare dimension known as Gemworld invades Metropolis, these teen heroes reunite to deal with the situation—but they’re shocked to discover the battle may be the key to the return of Conner Kent, a.k.a. Superboy! This mix of fan favorites and new legacy heroes will be the center point for some of the biggest goings-on at DC! As if that weren’t enough, Bendis reunites with all-star artist Patrick Gleason (SUPERMAN, ACTION COMICS, GREEN LANTERN CORPS) to bring the new heroes of DC’s Wonder Comics to life!
    ON SALE 01.09.19
    I forgot the annual because I only read until JL: NO JUSTICE..

With his own topic I didn´t add JY here.

Talking about Titans members in another comics CRUSH(Lobo daughter) will appear in other comic.. That with Darkseid, an astronaut
    and Superman in the cover..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-16-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, yeah. Seems like a Teen Titans animated series character is making his comics debut in the annual. Control Freak. This guy.

I'm kinda surprised he hadn't by this point.

I remember when they started introducing characters like Billy Numerous and Mas Y Menos into the comics.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

GIVE ME DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL :THE COMIC. I mean Titans already kinda did it with the Dick and M'gann in the TV thing but like a full on 2 issue arc of that wackiness.