Page 593 of 671 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    ehh honestly is just that fur coat, it all looks fine and that not her final design
    If that’s not her final design, why are we seeing photos of it? All they’re doing is catching flak. If they’ve got something up their sleeves regarding starfire, why not just wait until we see the final product?

ehh honestly is just that fur coat, it all looks fine and that not her final design
    Sure but how long is going to take the show to get to her final design and how is that that is the only look they show?

It's a pretty unkind strategy promotional keep going with this look knowing the hate Anna has been receiving. If they are aiming to a big reveal they should have started with of her instead of Jason Todd, let people know the character's humanity since they are hiding everything else about her.

I dunno, the fur coat, the dress, the wig...none of it really looks all that good for such a powerful and iconic character like Starfire, at least as the outfit you're going to promote her in the most.

If she has a different outfit why hide it? Is it a spoiler that she gets a costume?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    If she has a different outfit why hide it? Is it a spoiler that she gets a costume?
    It's kind of ridiculous that we get promo shots where Robin is the only character in an actual Superhero costume.

Incredible Member

After all the backlash because of the costume you would have thought spoilers be damned they show us it. But I’m EVERY promo image trailer stills etc it’s that same outfit so I’m wondering if they just flat out don’t have an outfit. Curious about beast boys and his lack of green skin and how we haven’t seen any animal changes yet. I feel like you’d advertise the crap out of that so people go “oh my god I gotta see that”

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    After all the backlash because of the costume you would have thought spoilers be damned they show us it. But I’m EVERY promo image trailer stills etc it’s that same outfit so I’m wondering if they just flat out don’t have an outfit. Curious about beast boys and his lack of green skin and how we haven’t seen any animal changes yet. I feel like you’d advertise the crap out of that so people go “oh my god I gotta see that”
    We've seen Beast Boy with green skin in the trailer, and more feral, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't change into animals and he just goes kind of werewolf.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We've seen Beast Boy with green skin in the trailer, and more feral, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't change into animals and he just goes kind of werewolf.
    perhaps he is still mutating, who knows

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of ridiculous that we get promo shots where Robin is the only character in an actual Superhero costume.
    he is the only a superhero at the start, the others are not?????
    and his end costume has also not been revealed,

Extraordinary Member

How many episodes until daredevil got his actual costumer?
    In the power rangers movies its take 1 40 min before the cast can transform and we see their costumes

Its normal to save this kind thing for later

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Sure but how long is going to take the show to get to her final design and how is that that is the only look they show?

It's a pretty unkind strategy promotional keep going with this look knowing the hate Anna has been receiving. If they are aiming to a big reveal they should have started with of her instead of Jason Todd, let people know the character's humanity since they are hiding everything else about her.
    Why would they spoil something like that so early,
    according to the cast, their wating to see all the apology commens people will make when it is revealed

How many episodes until daredevil got his actual costumer?
    In the power rangers movies its take 1 40 min before the cast can transform and we see their costumes

Its normal to save this kind thing for later
    Daredevil still had a costume in season 1 that was based on a comic.

Power Rangers still promoted the movie with the costumes.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Daredevil's underarm costume looked way better than that costume they gave him at the end of season 1. Man was that first costume bad. Thankfully they fixed it at the end of season 2, and didn't focus not he material nonsense as much
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Daredevil still had a costume in season 1 that was based on a comic.

Power Rangers still promoted the movie with the costumes.
    Because daredevil was already doing superhero work

Raven is not the Raven we know yet, hell she might not even know she is raven
    she is Racehl Roth 8th grade student class freak
    Why would she have leotard on all the time?

Come on guys some of this stuff doesn't need to be explained
    They are keeping Garfield under wraps, we have no idea if he is coming from doom patrol or not
    but I can bet he not livin Richie rich in this version

Because daredevil was already doing superhero work

Raven is not the Raven we know yet, hell she might not even know she is raven
    she is Racehl Roth 8th grade student class freak
    Why would she have leotard on all the time?

Come on guys some of this stuff doesn't need to be explained
    They are keeping Garfield under wraps, we have no idea if he is coming from doom patrol or not
    but I can bet he not livin Richie rich in this version
    We get why they don't immediately have Superhero costumes at the start of the series, but I don't think that means that should be the only outfit they're promoted in.

I mean, by now we had more teases to DD's actual costume then we have with the Titans and their Superhero looks at the moment.