Page 641 of 671 FirstFirst ... 141541591631637638639640641642643644645651 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It was kinda creepy in last episode that Batman puts microchips into his Robins like they were pet dogs. And that Dick didn't know he had one implanted in his arm--how did it get there without him knowing about it? It just creeped me out a little.
    Eh it makes sense using GPS on himself, Robin, equipment, etc. Not telling is a different story.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm surprised comic Bats doesn't do that too, but it IS an invasion of privacy.

I really love this version of Starfire. She has Beast Boy and Raven house trained lol.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post

This really hits a lot of my thoughts on Titans so far.
    Are they trashing the show?
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Eh it makes sense using GPS on himself, Robin, equipment, etc. Not telling is a different story.
    Yeah, with as much of a control freak as Batman is and the kind of stuff he and his partner gets into, it actually makes sense that he would put a tracker on practically everything (including people).

But he should probably tell them about it beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Are they trashing the show?
    Watch and see.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, with as much of a control freak as Batman is and the kind of stuff he and his partner gets into, it actually makes sense that he would put a tracker on practically everything (including people).

But he should probably tell them about it beforehand.
    I remember on season 2 of Young Justice, Nightwing got Impulse to drink a tracker so the slower members could tail him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I remember on season 2 of Young Justice, Nightwing got Impulse to drink a tracker so the slower members could tail him.
    It wouldn't have gotten into his forearm if he'd swallowed it. BTW, was Dick Grayson in Young Justice season 1? Thanks!

It wouldn't have gotten into his forearm if he'd swallowed it. BTW, was Dick Grayson in Young Justice season 1? Thanks!
    Yeah he was Robin season 1.

It wouldn't have gotten into his forearm if he'd swallowed it.
    I assumed it was implanted when Dick had to be patched up from a knife wound or a bullet hole.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    I assumed it was implanted when Dick had to be patched up from a knife wound or a bullet hole.
    I'm okay with, "Can I put a miniature tracking device into your arm so that I can GPS you if we get separated?" Or even a GPS in the utility belt is more understandable. But it's not cool to cut into someone without their permission. Jason was aware he had one in his arm (and he got to drive the Batmobile,too . It makes you wonder if Jason receives more respect from Big Bat because he's more badass than Dick is--which would set up some Jason Todd stuff in the future.

BANNED

Yeah he was Robin season 1.
    I don't think I bought those DVDs, but I saw a bit of the first episode on DC streaming. That Robin looked 'way too young to be Dick--much younger than Wally and Roy--I figured it had to be Tim or Damian. How much Dick is in these shows so I'll know whether to buy them? I bought the Season 2 discs because I saw Nightwing on the covers, but haven't had time to watch them yet. Are they real Timmiified so I won't buy or watch them?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It’s probably just Bruce learning from his mistakes from Dick and taking a slightly different approach with Jason.

I don't think I bought those DVDs, but I saw a bit of the first episode on DC streaming. That Robin looked 'way too young to be Dick--much younger than Wally and Roy--I figured it had to be Tim or Damian. How much Dick is in these shows so I'll know whether to buy them? I bought the Season 2 discs because I saw Nightwing on the covers, but haven't had time to watch them yet. Are they real Timmiified so I won't buy or watch them?
    Watch the show it's great. Dick is the youngest but the most experienced of the team. He started when he was 8 but he's 13 in the show. All the ages for the characters were picked and mixed around for specific story beats. Dick appears in 40 out of 46 episodes.

BANNED

Watch the show it's great. Dick is the youngest but the most experienced of the team. He started when he was 8 but he's 13 in the show. All the ages for the characters were picked and mixed around for specific story beats. Dick appears in 40 out of 46 episodes.
    Thanks--I'm off to Amazon now!

Thanks--I'm off to Amazon now!
    And, though more of a minor character, Zatanna was aged down into The Team's age group.