Page 345 of 671 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    He retweet something about the Teen Titans... This can be a Bad signal.. I remember that he is reading the TT of Geoff Johns..

Attachment 57647

Both tittles in danger zone.. He will be in more than 1 comic:

Attachment 57643
    I don't know...
    He didn't include the Wolfman Titans in the stack, but he did include the Levitz Legion and the Giffen/DeMatteis League.
    And the stack of books was almost all Geoff Johns.

So, I wouldn't read too much into it.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Extraordinary Member

So this is the Donna arc, its so basic. How come she cant guest star in Wonder woman books
    Arsenal and Tempest appear in thier Universes, Donna is a legacy chraacters too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Both tittles in danger zone.. He will be in more than 1 comic:
    Really not sure why people keep saying this. Titans is regularly the 11th best selling ongoing title and Teen Titans isn't far behind. To say they're in the danger zone is to say nearly every book DC publishes is in danger of cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So this is the Donna arc, its so basic. How come she cant guest star in Wonder woman books
    Arsenal and Tempest appear in thier Universes, Donna is a legacy chraacters too
    spoilers:
    I think it's because now haven't the same relationship that she had with Diana like the pre flashpoint one. She is basically a weapon created for destroy Diana in the first place. Since Diana will appear in the Titans books in near future probably after this issue she will appear in WW (I hope so).

Plus like the evil future Donna is saying, that beside the Titans and their friendship, she have nothing else. So maybe after the whole arc and the appearence of Diana if they bond in that, she will appear.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Really not sure why people keep saying this. Titans is regularly the 11th best selling ongoing title and Teen Titans isn't far behind. To say they're in the danger zone is to say nearly every book DC publishes is in danger of cancellation.
    Think he means 'in danger of Bendis'.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You tell it Assam

Meanwhile are they SERIOUSLY still sticking to this ridiculous new 52 origin for Donna? Diana can't even figure out what her history was ,how can we take her word for what Donna's history is?

If this doesn't somehow tie into Doomsday Clock and the reseting of continuity, I'm
    going to be right pissed.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 11-13-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by assam View Post
    really not sure why people keep saying this. Titans is regularly the 11th best selling ongoing title and teen titans isn't far behind. To say they're in the danger zone is to say nearly every book dc publishes is in danger of cancellation.
    danger zone because seems that Bendis can be his future writer.. As Outside85 said.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

It's like they kept the New 52 origin but also abandoned it. Donna was shock to realize she was a weapon but the events of the new 52 she was aware og her killing the male Amazon's and when she fought Diana. It seems that part was erased.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It's like they kept the New 52 origin but also abandoned it. Donna was shock to realize she was a weapon but the events of the new 52 she was aware og her killing the male Amazon's and when she fought Diana. It seems that part was erased.
    Since almost all of the run of New 52 Wonder Woman has been abandoned, it's normal that part have been too. That's probably why it's confused right now.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Doesn't Donna being implanted with false memories prior to joining the Teen Titans explain that? I don't think it was so much erased as she was made to forget it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Doesn't Donna being implanted with false memories prior to joining the Teen Titans explain that? I don't think it was so much erased as she was made to forget it.
    Unfortunately, the false memory implants were only about Donna's early childhood, which she didn't have.

Honestly, it would be much simpler if either or both of Diana and Donna suffered somekind of blunt trauma to the head making them both wake up and remember the 'real' origins. Like if Hippolyta showed up and saw them arguing then knocked their heads together.
    "There, now why are you arguing? I thought we cleared that up years ago?"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    spoilers:
    I think it's because now haven't the same relationship that she had with Diana like the pre flashpoint one. She is basically a weapon created for destroy Diana in the first place. Since Diana will appear in the Titans books in near future probably after this issue she will appear in WW (I hope so).

Plus like the evil future Donna is saying, that beside the Titans and their friendship, she have nothing else. So maybe after the whole arc and the appearence of Diana if they bond in that, she will appear.
    end of spoilers
    She is not the only immortal being in the universe, I mean Does she have no relationship to the Amazons
    Plus we know how this end, our friendship is bound to our heart and memories blah blah, love is forever

I fee like this a story done many times before, I do hope Wonder Woman can repair their relationship, plus this would finally get Donna some exposure to the mainstream while Wonder Woman is till hot

So Cyborg and NTT fans should probably check out JL #33 (Metal stuff). And in case it wasn't already mentioned anywhere, Raven is gonna be important to the Wild Hunt one-shot that's also part of Metal, so Raven fans should be looking forward to that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    So Cyborg and NTT fans should probably check out JL #33 (Metal stuff). And in case it wasn't already mentioned anywhere, Raven is gonna be important to the Wild Hunt one-shot that's also part of Metal, so Raven fans should be looking forward to that.
    It's a slow start, but hopefully this is the beginning of restoring Cyborg's Teen Titan's origins/membership.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    That panel made me so happy