Page 502 of 671 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes she does. Appeared in Forever Evil, so she still exists in modern continuity: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jinx_(Prime_Earth)

She originally appeared in Tales of the Teen Titans #56 in 1985: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Jinx_(New_Earth)

She's also in DC Superhero Girls, where she looks similar to how she looked in the TT cartoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    She appeared more recently during the Manhattan arc (or maybe the next one) in the current run of Titans btw.
    Thank you both.

I kind of wish they were different characters as I would like to see the teen titans version as I don't think we have a lot of teen villains.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I'm surprised someone would think that since neither the cartoon nor comic versions of jinx look anything like Djinn.
    Yeah I don't know which one they were referring to but I guess both versions share some color schemes with Djinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

There you go It's drawn by Marcio Takara.
    Thank you very much.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

So we now know who will play Donna Troy in the Titans' Live-Action. https://heroichollywood.com/dc-titan...e-wonder-girl/
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZ9og2DuPv/

Donna misses the Boy Wonder, or atleast thats what she says in the video!
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

I hope that's mean the fab 5 is canon in the show... I want Roy in this... And maybe I will finally like a DC shows for the first time...
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I honestly think Cassie and Jackson should actually be mentored by their namesakes before they go off joining teams again.
    It would help if the writers for their mentors book seemed to actually care about them enough to include them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    The longer they go without meeting, the more hilarious I find it. Sooooo, I hope not.
    I find it hilarious in a kind of sad way...
    So we now know who will play Donna Troy in the Titans' Live-Action. https://heroichollywood.com/dc-titan...e-wonder-girl/
    Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

Not only does she look the part, even sans-costume, but she even has a history with Dick .

I hope that's mean the fab 5 is canon in the show... I want Roy in this... And maybe I will finally like a DC shows for the first time...
    You didn't like Young Justice? Or do you just mean the live-action shows?

Very happy with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    You didn't like Young Justice? Or do you just mean the live-action shows?
    I meant the live action-shows. I really love Young Justice haha. (even if Donna isn't in it and that a shame..)
    Favorite characters:

Pull List:

Very happy with the choice for Donna. Can I dream that Wally or Kyle could show up down the line as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Very happy with the choice for Donna. Can I dream that Wally or Kyle could show up down the line as well.
    I'm actually kind of curious if there was a previous Titans team, since it seems Dick and Donna have history.

Maybe Aqualad isn't too much of a longshot ?

I think WB will see how the Aquaman movie goes before approving an Aqualad tbh, but that means we could Garth (or Jackson) in season 2. And as for Wally and Roy, they're both characters in the CW coming up with Wally on Legends full-time and Roy rejoining Arrow as a series regular. So it really comes down to what WB wants behind the scenes: whether WB is going to be looking at Wally and Roy in the CW shows to see their potential popularity and then want to add them as guests or regulars in the next Titans season, or seeing that as a hindrance because they don't want to have two Roys and two Wallys (this is more unlikely nowadays but these aren't going to get the same treatment afforded to Superman or Barry so it's hard to say).

But anyways, it is nice to know Dick and Donna have a history of some sort. They may not have specifically been a team called Teen Titans but I hope the 5 characters were all friends in the past and we get some references to the others.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I feel like there was probably a team with Dick, Donna, Roy, Garth, Wally, Hank, and Dawn/Don. Wasn't it said Hawk and Dove have history with Dick?

And not only that but Berlanti already has Haynes and Lonsdale in their net of actors for DCTV. I'm sure that with a little finagling they could show up. It's a shame that Roy is a regular on Arrow again: he should be here.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I feel like there was probably a team with Dick, Donna, Roy, Garth, Wally, Hank, and Dawn/Don. Wasn't it said Hawk and Dove have history with Dick?

And not only that but Berlanti already has Haynes and Lonsdale in their net of actors for DCTV. I'm sure that with a little finagling they could show up. It's a shame that Roy is a regular on Arrow again: he should be here.
    Oh. That would make a lot of sense, I kinda hope that's the case. Gotta look up the casting announcements for Hawk and Dove now...

And for me personally, even as a former fan of the CW shows, I'd much rather this be self-contained. If there was going to be any show to crossover with, I'd rather it be Krypton if only to get a very different kind of origin story for Dick becoming Nightwing.

Incredible Member

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

People seem to think that's Red Panzer
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey