Page 531 of 671 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 10059
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    So we have the preview of Teen Titans 20 but not the Teen Titans Special 2 ? Weird.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I sniggered at Wally Two but I didn't get the Hunger Games ref... is it just because she uses an arrow? I'd be livid that my phone broke instead of making a quip.

A 4000 year old TEENager???

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotroddii View Post
    A 4000 year old TEENager???
    Slow aging process for races with long life span. You don't get mature until you reach 800,000 years or so.

Astonishing Member

Woah. A preview? That's a surprise.

Fun opener. Damian wanting to make Wally the most dangerous speedster alive is a bit funny given how friendly the Flash family is.

Really interested in seeing how the rest of the team comes in. Damian seems like he wants to build a replacement Justice League or Champions esque group Djinn, Crush and Roundhouse don't exactly scream that. Well Crush does a bit given her family. But Djinn and Roundhouse not so much.

And of course Emiko but she seems fun anyway. And another ex-assassin is fun. (Yes Damian you still count as one, technically).

I try to wait for the issue to come out everytime but whenever someone put a preview I say "Ok, I'm not gonna watch..." and then seconds later I'm opening the link.... I'm weak

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Slow aging process for races with long life span. You don't get mature until you reach 800,000 years or so.
    There's any number of ways to explain it away anyway. A teen genie who was sealed away for 4000 years. The teen equivalent of a genie as you mentioned. And more that I can't think of but I'm sure exist.

Though I would love to see Jon's reaction to meeting Djinn.

Djinn: Why aren't you a part of the team?
    Jon: I'm not a teen yet.
    Djinn: Wait. We have to actually be teens? I'm not sure how I count I'm actually over 4000 years old.
    Jon: *angry yelling behind Damian*

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Looks a lot more exciting than Titans for sure.

I really like Wallace's voice here. Nice Preview overall.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Well now we know how we're going to set both Wally's apart.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Would love to see Crush and Thrust meet up, he was hinted to be Lobo's offspring as well.

I sniggered at Wally Two but I didn't get the Hunger Games ref... is it just because she uses an arrow? I'd be livid that my phone broke instead of making a quip.
    Yeah. Wallace was referring to Katniss, the main character in HG.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Is the second time that someone destroy his phone after he takes a selfie. It's almost a tradition now

Donna's arms are nearly bigger than her head in that variant. It looks weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, a romance would require Abnett to actually focus some story on Dick and give him some development. Thats not happening. Unless its development on why Dick sucks, it's not happening under Abnett. Miss Martian kicking his ass and telling us why he's such a shitty leader is far more likely then then them hooking up or anything.
    This. Abnett obviously doesn't give a **** about Dick beyond making him look incompetent and knows that most of Dick's personal stuff is controlled by Percy in his solo.