Page 534 of 671 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I think its roundhouse and Crush sharing a box?

Is Djinns box possibly the purple one?
    Yes, that's what I think as well, the purple is for Djinn, the green is for Robin, the red is for Emiko, the yellow is for Wallace, and the blue for Roundhouse.

At the same time there is no exact color that emerges from Crush so she could be sharing that blue box with Roundhouse, as in between Roundhouse and Crush one of them is the traitor but ultimately the boxes are near the characters they're seemingly talking about except the purple one which is far away for placement purposes.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I really have no idea how or why Abnett is still on Titans. Hopefully after Doomsday Clock they just retcon his entire run or just kill the adults Titan brand forever and let the adult Titans move on from this. Since I don't really see how the adults Titans can ever be looked at as legitimate team again after this run when they have been completely demoralized.
    Where would they move them to? Make them justice leaguers? There are a few i’d Just as soon not see again.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I can see that, I mean the traitor thing could be about the secrets Damian is keeping from the team and not really anything else but I do think everything else the color boxes mentions are obvious just based off what we do know.

Yes I also noticed the 5 boxes, I assumed that Roundhouse and Crush are sharing a box b/c it's between them on who is actually a traitor, although there is a part of me that thinks Crush storyline is obvious in that it centers around her emotions about her dad and who her mom is.

~~

Who do we think is the "benefactor" behind the TT team tho?
    What benefactor?

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Woah. A preview? That's a surprise.

Fun opener. Damian wanting to make Wally the most dangerous speedster alive is a bit funny given how friendly the Flash family is.

Really interested in seeing how the rest of the team comes in. Damian seems like he wants to build a replacement Justice League or Champions esque group Djinn, Crush and Roundhouse don't exactly scream that. Well Crush does a bit given her family. But Djinn and Roundhouse not so much.

And of course Emiko but she seems fun anyway. And another ex-assassin is fun. (Yes Damian you still count as one, technically).
    Wow. I’d love to see Damian try to talk back to the JLA, instead of rolling over like nightwing did, and see how far he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Would love to see Crush and Thrust meet up, he was hinted to be Lobo's offspring as well.

I’m intrigued by this guy, but i’m Sure Damian won’t be able to boss him around.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    What benefactor?
    In the link I posted on the previous page it mentions "Damian's got a secret agenda and benefactor that would destroy the team if they ever came to light"

That makes it sound like the team is doing this stuff in secret, ultimately though it means someone is secretly funding them, but I don't know who.

~~

DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

This is where I got the benefactor thing from, I don't think it enlarges but going to the source should help with reading.

Screenshot_20180609-215342.jpg
    20180609_220458.jpg

[source]

You can also read this stuff from your DC Nation #1 books.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 06-09-2018 at 07:08 PM.

~~

~~

In the link I posted on the previous page it mentions "Damian's got a secret agenda and benefactor that would destroy the team if they ever came to light"

That makes it sound like the team is doing this stuff in secret, ultimately though it means someone is secretly funding them, but I don't know who.
    If not Batman, then either ra’s Or talia. I’m wondering if they’re how Damian meets up with d’jinn.

Mighty Member

On a different note, I finished the Jurgens Titans run. I thought it had a strong start but it really fell apart as it when along, pretty much during and after the Titans: Then and Now arc. I felt like the series got really unfocused and started focusing on characters I was much less interested in. Shifting casts I feel are often a bad sign in team books and recruitment drive stories never seem to go well. Still, I enjoyed much of the book, I was just disappointed it didn't turn out like I was hoping.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Damian looks weird in both and Emiko looks like an afterthought in both, still like the covers.

~~

~~

Damian looks weird in both and Emiko looks like an afterthought in both, still like the covers.
    I like both covers. Maybe is because I want to start with this run.

I have no faith in Adam Glass's abilities after his teerible Suicide Squad run, but even so TT can't be worse than Titans under Abnett.
    I wish DC would listen to fan response sometimes

idk, the preview and the details makes me pretty excited for TT. I wanna see what these guys are about.

Titans though... I mau just skip.

Wow. Of the three group shots we've had of this team, this is the first one where everyone looks good.

I'm liking the cover art for this book.