Page 535 of 671 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585635 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post

Damian looks weird in both and Emiko looks like an afterthought in both, still like the covers.
    I hope this series is well written. I'm not overly interested in any of the characters, but it would be great to have a good Teen Titans series again.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

We will just have to hope that the drama that's being advertised in Teen Titans actually has the purpose of helping them be cohesive as a team and not just this ongoing thing that seems to have them at odds like the previous run.

As for Titans ...I don't have any expectations, but that doesn't mean it can't go further downhill from here, but hopefully it's going up.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I hope this series is well written. I'm not overly interested in any of the characters, but it would be great to have a good Teen Titans series again.
    Same. I'm Damian'ed out and I don't have any particular love for "Wallace West." That leaves this team with only one familiar face in Emiko whom I don't care about one way or the other. I'm absolutely checking it out and hoping for the best but neither the art nor the roster seems very promising. I hope I'm wrong.

I am so tired of heroes fighting amongst themselves. Can we please have a team just fight bad guys for once.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    I am so tired of heroes fighting amongst themselves. Can we please have a team just fight bad guys for once.
    Inner conflict seems to be an "in" thing right now ...not that it was never used previously but I don't think comic runs used to hinged on them.

~~

DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Damian looks weird in both and Emiko looks like an afterthought in both, still like the covers.
    Damian looks about 17 in the top one. Lol.

But yeah.. I just need June 27 to get here and then another month after that for the 25 now instead of the 4th. I know the majority here aren't looking forward to this new team but I am and just hoping it doesn't crash and burn like apparently Wallace will. That's completely silly considering he's not exactly new anymore to the superhero thing.. sure 2 years isn't that long but don't use that as a driving force for his character still. Glass would be better off with one of the other 3 instead..

I like both covers, but Damian (ugh) in the first one looks waaaay older lol.

I love how Djinn looks in both covers, she's cute. And Crush too tbh.

Astonishing Member

Yeah I love the Tarr cover.

Have to admit I can't wait to see everyone's personalities in Teen Titans and how they interact.

A girl night story with Djinn, Crush and Red Arrow to be honest would be hilarious based on what little we know of them.

I'm also wondering if this is the first Titans team where most of its members didn't really have a normal life for the most part by human standards (as ill defined that even is especially in comics).

Crush: Might have had a relatively normal life by ALIEN standards. But being Lobo's daughter might throw even that out the window depending on what was happening with her prior to the book.
    Djinn: A former trapped genie. Who knows what that life would be like. Maybe normal in regards to genies in the DCU, whatever that is.
    Damian and Emiko: Both raised as assassins. Though I know very little about her.
    Wally: Normalish
    Roundhouse: Possibly normal given Wally apparently knew him.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Colored character sheet via Bernard Chang's instagram. Was uploaded separated, so I tried to combine em best I could. Also, not sure why Chang's drawing wallace with two bolts in his hair when it's only supposed to be one.

titans3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Colored character sheet via Bernard Chang's instagram. Was uploaded separated, so I tried to combine em best I could. Also, not sure why Chang's drawing wallace with two bolts in his hair when it's only supposed to be one.

titans3.jpg
    Fitting that Crush would be the tallest given her dad.

It's also always kind of amusing that Damian is always the shortest member of whatever team he's on .

titans3.jpg
    Lawd ...lol.

I like that the overall pic is colored in comparison to what it originally looked like, but I would have preferred the characters not to be floating or on their tip toes, or hunched in a way so I can accurately ascertain their height ...not that it's important but if you're gonna make a height chart it would be great if they were all leveled where their feet is concerned.

~~

Has any variant covers for Titans been released?
    Last edited by kurenai24; 06-12-2018 at 01:42 AM.

~~

~~

titans3.jpg
    Thanks for the image.

Extraordinary Member

Damian looks about 17 in the top one. Lol.
    And in the second he looks like 7.

titans3.jpg
    Cool. I'm liking more Djinn and Crush everytime I see them.

Has any variant covers for Titans been released?
    Just this from what I've seen.