Page 632 of 671 FirstFirst ... 132532582622628629630631632633634635636642 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by tako View Post
    h-h-how???
    Have you watched? If you don't like it, that's legit too. We all like different things. This is a very exciting take on these characters to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    I really want to see Mal and Karen on Titans. They haven't been seen in live action yet.
    Oh hell yes. Me too! Honestly I want to see every Titan get a turn. I hope the show runs long enough that they eventually get to virtually all of them. But I'd put a rush on Karen and Mal. They're favorites of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Oh hell yes. Me too! Honestly I want to see every Titan get a turn. I hope the show runs long enough that they eventually get to virtually all of them. But I'd put a rush on Karen and Mal. They're favorites of mine.
    I'm gonna watch the newest episode tonight at some point, if I stop playing Red Dead but I'm glad your excited about the show.

The show is kinda eh for me right now, the tone feels way off for the Titans and I just don't like anything about Starfire so far. But it's only been a couple episodes and I'm patient, I always wait for the entire first season to judge a show.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Watched the third episode, I'm still hooked.
    Maybe cause i had low expectations but i'm loving it.

I've been liking Titans so far. Yes, it's a bit different in story and origins but that always happens with adaptations, but so far it's really enjoyable.

This Friday we have Gar and the Doom Patrol so it's even better for me haha.

Mighty Member

DCU has a poll up.
    It's pitting Kory and Barbara against each other.

Barbara is currently leading Kory by 5 percent

With all the advantages that Barbara has, it's not a surprise.

Batman stuff is a lot more popular than Titans stuff.

Batman stuff has a lot more exposure and history.

Barbara being part of the Batfamily like Dick is a big advantage for her.

Barbara has been propped up as Dick's true love at Kory's expense including the use of damaging retcons.

Barbara has been appeared in a lot of comics with Dick.

Considering all that, Kory is doing well in the poll.

Selina,Lois,and Mary Jane dominates by large margins in polls when it comes to Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman, Peter Parker/Spider-Man respectively.

The question is not 'Who will win in the poll?'

The question is 'By what margin will Barbara beat Kory in the poll?'
    https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll...one-true-love/
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    I've been liking Titans so far. Yes, it's a bit different in story and origins but that always happens with adaptations, but so far it's really enjoyable.

This Friday we have Gar and the Doom Patrol so it's even better for me haha.

And this is why i always encourage people to give something a chance before resorting to rage.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

And this is why i always encourage people to give something a chance before resorting to rage.
    I wish we could "like" posts here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    DCU has a poll up.
    It's pitting Kory and Barbara against each other.

Barbara is currently leading Kory by 5 percent

With all the advantages that Barbara has, it's not a surprise.

Batman stuff is a lot more popular than Titans stuff.

Batman stuff has a lot more exposure and history.

Barbara being part of the Batfamily like Dick is a big advantage for her.

Barbara has been propped up as Dick's true love at Kory's expense including the use of damaging retcons.

Barbara has been appeared in a lot of comics with Dick.

Considering all that, Kory is doing well in the poll.

Selina,Lois,and Mary Jane dominates by large margins in polls when it comes to Bruce Wayne/Batman, Clark Kent/Superman, Peter Parker/Spider-Man respectively.

The question is not 'Who will win in the poll?'

The question is 'By what margin will Barbara beat Kory in the poll?'
    https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/poll...one-true-love/
    becasue they lack the most important thing their relationship in a modern day cartoon
    But young justice is already on track to fix that. Once the people see that boom. What is a ship if i cant make amvs for it

So far I don't see anyone who is really upset with the show, most of the "rage" that came before was mostly just annoyance with Starfire's design.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    becasue they lack the most important thing their relationship in a modern day cartoon
    But young justice is already on track to fix that. Once the people see that boom. What is a ship if i cant make amvs for it

shrugs

I am fine with Titans live action show as well as the DC New52 Animated Movies
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So far I don't see anyone who is really upset with the show, most of the "rage" that came before was mostly just annoyance with Starfire's design.
    it seems to have a lot more positive response than negative response

I am on the fence but leaning positive
    I think that I might like it
    I don't like Starfire's design, but ah well
    Anna Diop is a good actress and she's doing well with the material given, and she's been getting praise for that
    I like Brenton Thwaites as Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    it seems to have a lot more positive response than negative response

I am on the fence but leaning positive
    I think that I might like it
    I don't like Starfire's design, but ah well
    Anna Diop is a good actress and she's doing well with the material given, and she's been getting praise for that
    I like Brenton Thwaites as Dick
    Brenton Thwaites really does look like a live-action Dick Grayson. Admittedly though, I sometimes think he's Grant Gustin.

Just watched episode 3 and damn that was a pretty bad episode. Like really bad, this version of Starfire sucks. Ignoring the design, the whole amnesiac angle with this "badass" attitude feels nothing like her in the slightest. This show just doesn't feel like a Titans show to me in the slightest, maybe it will turn around but geez this episode really soured me.

It felt like nothing happened and just raised a lot of questions about the behind the scenes of the show. Like why crappy CGI for Dick parkouring in the trees? What was the point of Dick's partner character to be introduced and killed off immediately? We already know that he doesn't work well with others since that's almost in every line of dialogue and we see the Nuclear Family as a threat after they almost killed Dawn and took Rachel. Just an unnecessary character and story beat, Dick didn't even look like he felt bad about it either. Why the hell is Beast Boy just hanging out in Ohio going city to city to play games?

Dick liking Greta Van Fleet, stealing the car and the short scene between him and Hank were the only scenes I liked. Most of the creative choices for this show is just baffling to me. I just want episode 9 to happen already.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Just watched episode 3 and damn that was a pretty bad episode. Like really bad, this version of Starfire sucks. Ignoring the design, the whole amnesiac angle with this "badass" attitude feels nothing like her in the slightest. This show just doesn't feel like a Titans show to me in the slightest, maybe it will turn around but geez this episode really soured me.

It felt like nothing happened and just raised a lot of questions about the behind the scenes of the show. Like why crappy CGI for Dick parkouring in the trees? What was the point of Dick's partner character to be introduced and killed off immediately? We already know that he doesn't work well with others since that's almost in every line of dialogue and we see the Nuclear Family as a threat after they almost killed Dawn and took Rachel. Just an unnecessary character and story beat, Dick didn't even look like he felt bad about it either. Why the hell is Beast Boy just hanging out in Ohio going city to city to play games?

Dick liking Greta Van Fleet, stealing the car and the short scene between him and Hank were the only scenes I liked. Most of the creative choices for this show is just baffling to me. I just want episode 9 to happen already.
    sounds like you want to skip the ground work and get straight to the team being a team