Page 574 of 671 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 10059

About TT:

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Now we know why this ring can affect Damian, is wearing it..

Attachment 69710

However, I hope that is not the ring fault. I like Djinn.

I liked Damian joke about use crush for shoot Gizmo to the sun.. hahahaha. That man was crazy..

Even after see "Roundhouse dead" I think that he can be the traitor.. We don´t know his abilities, he can cheat everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    But it's not the R is supposed to be more connected to his shoulder. Plus he has no belt or weird yellow lines on his sides or crotch arrow. Look I hate this costume but please DC be consistent with your garbage.

... For unknown reasons, I don´t like this costume, I think that is horrible.. I can understand that the fans hate this costume..

I am sure that the previous versions of his robin costume are better.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-22-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Reading the solicitations you'd think the run is jumping all over the place but it seems everything is coming together in a cohesive way.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    TT 21 was pretty good. Stay gold, pony boy. Ha!
    If they kill him...i'm out (or at-least will be very bummed out).

Never understood the need to create a new character only to kill them as soon as they appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post

Never understood the need to create a new character only to kill them as soon as they appear.
    I think that Roundhouse is the traitor. Kill him is the best move for make Damian suspects from the rest..

However, for some reason he is in the next covers(except next chapter).. One trick for hide this? I almost die, I am not the traitor.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-23-2018 at 06:38 AM.

I think Djinn is the traitor. I think shes lying about not having a master.

and if that were the case than her being a traitor wouldn't be her fault since she would have to obey the master.

I'm liking this run so far. The team seems interesting an not out of place like the last one was. Even Roundhouse gained my interest (And I'm pretty sure he's going to be fine.) It makes me really wonder how all this traitor/secret prison/secret benefactor thing all connects.

Also, from that one panel, if there's an LGBT person on the team, my bet would be Crush.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

She does seem to be the most likely to appear to be a traitor given that someone could potentially control her via that ring. However if someone does get hold of that ring and uses it to control her then she really isn't a traitor in the normal sense.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    and if that were the case than her being a traitor wouldn't be her fault since she would have to obey the master.

I'm liking this run so far. The team seems interesting an not out of place like the last one was. Even Roundhouse gained my interest (And I'm pretty sure he's going to be fine.) It makes me really wonder how all this traitor/secret prison/secret benefactor thing all connects.

Also, from that one panel, if there's an LGBT person on the team, my bet would be Crush.
    Yeah, I've been wondering about the connection between those three myself. I think the secret benefactor is majorly involved in things beyond just the secret prison. I'm actually wondering if they were once Djinn's master and if that might be were the traitor comes into play. Djinn could be something like a sleeper agent thinking she's "free" from her ring when in reality she isn't at all and she might have no idea that her master is still in control of her actions as well. Damian's secret benefactor could be watching them and could have been controlling her from a distance to make it appear that Damian was the one in control at that point.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Yeah think shes the obvious choice, hope it's a good story tho
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post

I highly doubt he's dead, I don't think they'll introduce a character like him then kill him off 2 issues in (atleast I hope not)
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I highly doubt he's dead, I don't think they'll introduce a character like him then kill him off 2 issues in (atleast I hope not)
    Yeah, I doubt Roundhouse is dead either. He might be gone for an issue or so but I'm betting he'll be back soon enough.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

TT 21 was pretty good. Stay gold, pony boy. Ha!
    Great line.

The obvious ones are never the traitor. Most people are going with Djinn and Roundhouse. These two are the most obvious choices. I’ll bet it’s neither.

Been a really good first two issues so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Great line.

The obvious ones are never the traitor. Most people are going with Djinn and Roundhouse. These two are the most obvious choices. I’ll bet it’s neither.

Been a really good first two issues so far.
    That could be but I do still think its possible that Djinn might be the traitor, though maybe not of her own volition, on the grounds that it would be very easy for someone to control her should they be able to get a hold of the ring. Its also very possible that her "former" master is still around somewhere close by.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That could be but I do still think its possible that Djinn might be the traitor, though maybe not of her own volition, on the grounds that it would be very easy for someone to control her should they be able to get a hold of the ring. Its also very possible that her "former" master is still around somewhere close by.
    That would be great as it would give Robin a plausible reason for keeping her on the team.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

TITANS #28 (DROWNED EARTH)
    (W) Dan Abnett (A) Clayton Henry

Then, in a tie-in to the road to "Drowned Earth," the Titans get a visit from an old teammate when Atlantean mage Tempest guest-stars in the ish. What's got Garth's fishnets in a twist? He's there to help the new Titans lineup take on a major oceanic threat, whose attack comes straight out of the pages of Justice League and Aquaman. Guess you could say that prelude "spills over" into TITANS this month.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Garth looks so epic. Love him using his old powers. Hopefully he uses it in the actual story. Someone give me a book with him and Aqualad!