Page 626 of 671 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 10059
    Kon93

She was never going to wear korys comic accurate suits,it's to react for tv,and if she stays black,but when she uses her powers she lights up like she is in the comics I'm not gonna be pissy about it.i will take the win over the dumb wig and hooker clothes.

Another great issue of Teen Titans.

As much as other complain about NuWally I find Red Arrow more annoying than him. I think the team would be much better without the two of them (especially without Arrow).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    He’s green when transforming, he’s white when he’s not.
    I think someone will get confused by this.
    The actor playing beast boy is east asian,not white,of course his skin tone is light.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I think someone will get confused by this.
    The actor playing beast boy is east asian,not white,of course his skin tone is light.
    I don’t see why somebody would be confused by that. I’m clearly talking about skin color, not ethnicity.

Did Damian just fall on a grenade for Djinn? Okay. Another fun issue. Glass keeps delivering with this title. Roundhouse really was excellent this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Did Damian just fall on a grenade for Djinn? Okay. Another fun issue. Glass keeps delivering with this title. Roundhouse really was excellent this issue.
    Yeah he did, he explained that his suit would have protected him from the explossion, it showed more or less that he had grown up a little as a leader (his leadership skills have improved a lot since the begininings of Teen Titans)

Djinn, Crush and Roundhouse have really earned a lot of love. I really like the three of them

Now Red Arrow needs to leave the team (down with her!!!) and then the team will be better. I wouldn't mind if she is sent to Sanctuary lmao.

THE OTHER.. Sideways 9 was talking about the TT villain? Remembering Black Mask description about this villain I should not be surprised for this..

Sideways 9 THE OTHER.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-18-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Fantastic Member

Emiko seems a bit overprotective of Damian probably because she sees him as a little brother which Glass mentioned in an interview. Do we think Djinn is controlling Damian with the ring? I don't think so, it seems she has feelings for him, I wonder if the ring just transmits those feelings to him. Also, it seemed Damian had an affinity for Djinn since he first met her I just think that he is having his first real crush. And Emiko is the is one who can't handle it. Because everyone else on the team seems fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Another great issue of Teen Titans.

As much as other complain about NuWally I find Red Arrow more annoying than him. I think the team would be much better without the two of them (especially without Arrow).
    I disagree that the team would be better without Wallace but I could definitely do without Red Arrow. She is getting annoying and doesn't bring anything to the table that Damian couldn't outside of being a foil to the other characters. However, although I could do without Red Arrow, the team as it is bounces off each other pretty well.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

What a waste of Lady Vic.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    What a waste of Lady Vic.
    But surprisingly good meta-commentary from Roundhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Emiko seems a bit overprotective of Damian probably because she sees him as a little brother which Glass mentioned in an interview. Do we think Djinn is controlling Damian with the ring? I don't think so, it seems she has feelings for him, I wonder if the ring just transmits those feelings to him. Also, it seemed Damian had an affinity for Djinn since he first met her I just think that he is having his first real crush. And Emiko is the is one who can't handle it. Because everyone else on the team seems fine with it.
    Yeah, Damian and Djinn more or less formed some closeness since the moment they met. Maybe the ring is affecting Damian someway, but there was a connection before the ring.

Honestly, I wish they create a time machine and push Emiko there to send her to Sanctuary just instants before the events of the first issue. I just can't stand her since the previous issue.

And after reading this week issue my opinion of KF grew to better (I agree with his right of being angry at Roadhouse for not telling anything, because he was the one who was dealing the worst with his "death")

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, Damian and Djinn more or less formed some closeness since the moment they met. Maybe the ring is affecting Damian someway, but there was a connection before the ring.
    I remember the first image of Damian with Djinn and... He has always been very gentlemanly with her.

Damian Robin Djinn first encounter.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-18-2018 at 12:23 PM.

I enjoyed this issue of Teen Titans but... I cringe every time I read Roundhouse, I can't seem to like the guy, thing that doesn't happen with Crush and Djinn whom I really like so far.

And the stuff with Damian (ugh) and Djinn, I really don't care about Damian at all but it's clear that is not intentional if the ring of Djinn is leading him to like her... or he's probably growing like a normal kid, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    I enjoyed this issue of Teen Titans but... I cringe every time I read Roundhouse, I can't seem to like the guy, thing that doesn't happen with Crush and Djinn whom I really like so far.

And the stuff with Damian (ugh) and Djinn, I really don't care about Damian at all but it's clear that is not intentional if the ring of Djinn is leading him to like her... or he's probably growing like a normal kid, who knows.
    Damian is 13. And raised by assassins, Batman, and Nightwing.

Honestly, he's doing better than I thought.