Page 642 of 671 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10059

TEEN TITANS #27
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Every Teen Titan has a secret—and they all come spilling out here! As Djinn helps Robin recover from his injuries after a brutal showdown with Red Hood, she tells him all about her dark past, revealing some unsettling truths about herself. Meanwhile, Red Arrow helps Crush find a new sense of purpose, and Roundhouse reveals the tragic story of how he got his powers!

TITANS #34
    written by DAN ABNETT
    art by BRUNO REDONDO
    cover by MICO SUAYAN
    variant cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    “INTO THE BLEED” part two! The Titans are trapped on the perilous Unearth, far from home and standing in the face of not one but two evil armies. But hey, no sweat, right? Then, things take a turn for the worse when the commander of the opposition turns out to be one of their own, and the Titans will need to make some hard choices on the path to victory. Plus, what is Mother Blood’s connection to the Totality?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

TEEN TITANS #27
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Every Teen Titan has a secret—and they all come spilling out here! As Djinn helps Robin recover from his injuries after a brutal showdown with Red Hood, she tells him all about her dark past, revealing some unsettling truths about herself. Meanwhile, Red Arrow helps Crush find a new sense of purpose, and Roundhouse reveals the tragic story of how he got his powers!
    I smell shipping!

TITANS #34
    written by DAN ABNETT
    art by BRUNO REDONDO
    cover by MICO SUAYAN
    variant cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    “INTO THE BLEED” part two! The Titans are trapped on the perilous Unearth, far from home and standing in the face of not one but two evil armies. But hey, no sweat, right? Then, things take a turn for the worse when the commander of the opposition turns out to be one of their own, and the Titans will need to make some hard choices on the path to victory. Plus, what is Mother Blood’s connection to the Totality?
    Doesn't take much to guess who judging by the cover.

I was hoping for DamianxCrush as a slightly plausible but still crack pairing.

Oh well.

Im hoping Wally II doesnt get with Emiko. I rather they continue his thing with Power Girl II Tanya Spears. They were great together in Deathstroke.

The Titans show is decent but moving too slow on its core plotline to me. It needs to pick up the pace and stop trying to be mysterious.

Incredible Member

Now Damian also has a lantern for his generation.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Now Damian also has a lantern for his generation.

Excited to see what DC does with her. Though I'm curious about her name. I'm also excited(and kind of surprised) they went with a non-human character for a 'teen lantern'.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

They already did a non human teen Lantern decades ago in the 80s with Arisia.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    They already did a non human teen Lantern decades ago in the 80s with Arisia.
    Although that didn't last as DC aged her up so she could be in a relationship with Hal Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaxander12 View Post
    Excited to see what DC does with her. Though I'm curious about her name. I'm also excited(and kind of surprised) they went with a non-human character for a 'teen lantern'.
    Maybe because they already have a new Teen Lantern, thats human, appearing in the newly launched Young Justice book.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I was hoping for DamianxCrush as a slightly plausible but still crack pairing.

Oh well.

Im hoping Wally II doesnt get with Emiko. I rather they continue his thing with Power Girl II Tanya Spears. They were great together in Deathstroke.

The Titans show is decent but moving too slow on its core plotline to me. It needs to pick up the pace and stop trying to be mysterious.
    Jon Kent (not Bendis version) and Crush. Though, I could see that also as a "This is my Superboy! And though I've only had him for 5 minutes, if anything happens to him, I'll smash everyone here and then myself!" sort of thing, taking the Teen Titans by surprise, with Damian face-palming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jon Kent (not Bendis version) and Crush. Though, I could see that also as a "This is my Superboy! And though I've only had him for 5 minutes, if anything happens to him, I'll smash everyone here and then myself!" sort of thing, taking the Teen Titans by surprise, with Damian face-palming.
    Rather than a romantic pairing (he's like 10) maybe have Crush get a soft spot for him and try to be his "cool big sis".

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Rather than a romantic pairing (he's like 10) maybe have Crush get a soft spot for him and try to be his "cool big sis".
    Yeah, that's more where I was headed for it in the second part.

Donna revealed on Titans. Man this show sucks but they got Donna spot on. I think I'm in love.
    Donna-Troy-in-Titans-1.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Donna revealed on Titans. Man this show sucks but they got Donna spot on. I think I'm in love.
    Donna-Troy-in-Titans-1.jpg
    Yeah Donna is probably my most anticipated episode. I really hope she is a part of the team. The casting looks great and her with a camera makes me excited.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Maybe the show will do the Dick and Donna relationship justice given how destroyed the comic one is now. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.