Page 643 of 671 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10059

Metaphorically Dick and Kory are like the parents so Donna's the cool aunt?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Maybe the show will do the Dick and Donna relationship justice given how destroyed the comic one is now. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.
    The young actress really has Donna's look nailed physically. When is she being introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Maybe the show will do the Dick and Donna relationship justice given how destroyed the comic one is now. I really hope it doesn't disappoint.
    They have established that Dick, Donna, Dawn, and Hawk used to hang out. So there's already been some thought into the relationship so it's a start there, that's probably the closest we will see to a classic Titans roster in live-action for a long time I feel. From the BTS I have seen of Donna it feels like they are gonna have a good back and forth. Man if this goes well, maybe just maybe. Donna will go back to normal and get more of push.

Also I can't believe that Jason Todd has appeared before Donna Troy in a Titans show. This is just a personal thing but seriously? You have a guy who guest starred for like 3 issues appear before a founding member, it just blows my mind sometimes.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I'm looking forward to seeing the Wonder Girl suit she was rumored to have .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which one? The classic all red one or the black, starry Troia one? (Please not the 90's, original Troia one.)
    615f282310260eef4145b23689f2db8c121c1495_hq.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Which one? The classic all red one or the black, starry Troia one? (Please not the 90's, original Troia one.)
    615f282310260eef4145b23689f2db8c121c1495_hq.jpg
    Supposedly it's going to be the all red, NTT, one.

Very hyped.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Supposedly it's going to be the all red, NTT, one.
    I hope that Donna has super-strength in the show.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Donna revealed on Titans. Man this show sucks but they got Donna spot on. I think I'm in love.
    Attachment 73999
    You're wrong pal, the show doesn't suck at all.
    It's real fun, and it's better and better every episode.
    I don't know if you watched it all or you stopped after first episode, but we often have same tastes so I'm suggesting you to change your mind or simply to change your point of view. Look at it just as an elseworld, with me it worked!
    And now Donna... I'm in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Also I can't believe that Jason Todd has appeared before Donna Troy in a Titans show. This is just a personal thing but seriously? You have a guy who guest starred for like 3 issues appear before a founding member, it just blows my mind sometimes.
    I can understand your point, I'd like to have a faithful depiction of my favorite heroes and stories too.
    But that's not the way things goes. If you are demanding TV shows to follow comics continuity or history then you'll always be disappointed.
    I was too till this show, and never enjoyed any tv show. Smallville, Flash, Green Arrow, Gotham... I've always screamed at them, saying that's not the way things happened.
    So there are two options, stop watching TV shows or watch it with an open mind, forgetting what should be done in this way or what in another way, I was even able to appreciate Jason Todd Robin!

Obviously I would love having Donna as a founder member, and I would love to have Wally too, and having Jason Todd appearing before her is annoying although don't block my entertainment. It's another world, other stories, important is characters have their core traits.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I can understand your point, I'd like to have a faithful depiction of my favorite heroes and stories too.
    But that's not the way things goes. If you are demanding TV shows to follow comics continuity or history then you'll always be disappointed.
    I was too till this show, and never enjoyed any tv show. Smallville, Flash, Green Arrow, Gotham... I've always screamed at them, saying that's not the way things happened.
    So there are two options, stop watching TV shows or watch it with an open mind, forgetting what should be done in this way or what in another way, I was even able to appreciate Jason Todd Robin!

Obviously I would love having Donna as a founder member, and I would love to have Wally too, and having Jason Todd appearing before her is annoying although don't block my entertainment. It's another world, other stories, important is characters have their core traits.
    I'm fine with adaptations doing whatever since the comic version is always there. But when the comic version is no longer there I want to get it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm fine with adaptations doing whatever since the comic version is always there. But when the comic version is no longer there I want to get it somewhere.
    The New Teen Titans by Wolf & Perez is always there... No one could never stole it!

I know, in comic we had better days than present.
    Anyway the wheels turn and the reference work will always be Wolf & Perez, better times will come. I hope so.

Jason helps to get Dick to Nightwing.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-21-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Jason helps to a get Dick to Nightwing.
    Is a good decision use the 2nd Robin for help him.