Page 101 of 671 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 10059

It's actually kind of cool that we have three women on the Titans team. That beats the Justice League .

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Since Mal doesn't seem to be a member, I think he'll be the one taking care of the baby while Bumblebee is away on missions. Or they will alternate missions or hire babysitters? Wendy and Marvin? LOL.
    Yeah, I guess Mal isn't mentioned too much in upcoming issues. Maybe the going over he got from Mr. Twister was enough to turn him off the superhero game.

Bumblebee's new look is okay, but the yellow paddings on the thighs are not flattering.
    Also, I prefer a full mask and not the Beyoncé hairdo.

Not happy that they made her pregnant. The "ten year stolen" dialogue from Wally in Rebirth
    should make the original Teen Titans teenagers again.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Bumblebee's new look is okay, but the yellow paddings on the thighs are not flattering.

Not happy that they made her pregnant. The "ten year stolen" dialogue from Wally in Rebirth
    should make the original Teen Titans teenagers again.

Everything's not perfect but it's close enough for me.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Everything's not perfect but it's close enough for me.
    That's how I feel about Rebirth generally.

They brought everybody back. That's everything I could have hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    In the previous continiuty, she was a scientist who used tech. Now it seems like she'll be a metahuman as well, in one of the recent issues of TH, she fired some sort of blast.
    I prefer her to be tech-based, maybe because she is a scientists and she uses her gadgets to fight crime but her as a metahuman is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    That's how I feel about Rebirth generally.

They brought everybody back. That's everything I could have hoped for.
    The New 52 destroyed DC for me and Rebirth is slowly fixing those mistakes. Rebirth is a step in the right direction and I hope DC will continue this trend.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Something interesting, at least to me...

The other day, I was watching tv and this ad came on...

And something hit me.
    The scenes in that commercial are somewhat foreign to most New52 comics.
    This ad is designed to appeal to people because the models are presented as being relatable.
    They're doing things that most real people are familiar with in real life.

It's how I'd expect the Titans to be shown when they're not fighting bad guys or solving problems.
    It's something that led me to like Batgirl of Burnside and Gail Simone's Birds of Prey.

Am I the only one that's seeing the contrast here?
    I'm all for epic battles and tense drama, but scenes like these are where readers connect with the characters and make those battles and dramas matter more.

That's what I'm hopeful for in the new Titans and Teen Titans.
    Characters that readers can relate to and feel more human.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Spectacular Member

Mal as the solid parental figure with Karen the Titan is a great way of reinventing something with no damage to either character it also adds a family dynamic to the group

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Karen's design!

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Funny you should mention "Beyonce hairdo". The new hair look is undoubtedly influenced by the popular "SuperHero Girls" animated version of the character which a non- comics reading friend of mine refers to as Bumble-BEY after seeing her visual design.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Funny you should mention "Beyonce hairdo". The new hair look is undoubtedly influenced by the popular "SuperHero Girls" animated version of the character which a non- comics reading friend of mine refers to as Bumble-BEY after seeing her visual design.
    She looks great! I am so glad the DC's TPTB finally realize her potential (after decades of neglect).

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Karen's design!

This look is just totally perfect for Karen! I'm glad that she's finally coming into the limelight after so long!

Not to mention, just after giving birth, too! It'll be interesting to see how parenting and adventuring mix into the lives of the Titans going forward!

I'll probably update it if the Wally West design sheet is revealed.

While I'm looking forward to new villains for both Titans and Teen Titans, I'm thrilled to see an updated version of the Fearsome Five making an appearance.

So, let's reflect on the Titans' Rogues Gallery and speculate on which ones you'd like to see again, which ones you don't, which ones could really use an update and if there's any non-Titans villains you'd like to see get adopted into their mythos.

Here's a list of most Titans villains:

Mr. Twister
    The Antithesis
    The Mad Mod
    Doctor Light
    Mr. Esper
    The Ravager
    Deathstroke
    The Fearsome Five (Gizmo, Mammoth, Shimmer, Psimon, Jinx)
    Trigon
    The Brotherhood of Evil (Madame Rouge, General Zahl, The Brain, Monsieur Mallah, Houngan, Phobia, Plasmus, Warp)
    The H.I.V.E.
    Brother Blood
    Blackfire
    Terra
    Trident
    Cheshire
    The Hybrid (Gorgon, Harpi, Pteradon, Behemoth, Sirocco, Touch-N-Go, Prometheus)
    Wildebeest
    Godiva

My personal ideas/hopes, etc:

Dr. Light II (Kimyo) would actually make a welcome addition to the Titans team. As would Pantha.
    I'd borrow an idea from the Young Justice cartoon and make the Bialyan Queen Bee a Titans villain, most logically as the leader of H.I.V.E.
    I would adapt the New Olympians (an onscure Outsiders villain group) into Titans villains.
    And the Cadre (the Justice League Detroit villain group) into Teen Titans villains.

I would like to see a new Brotherhood of Evil with Phobia, Plasmus, Warp, Mallah, Brain and two new members, perhaps involved in a Titans/Teen Titans crossover.
    Blackfire could be used to give Omega Men a guest appearance in Teen Titans.
    And I hope we see Cheshire in Titans.
    Trigon and Terra both could take a rest for a while, but a Deathstroke appearance would be okay. Maybe in Nightwing.

I've never really cared for Wildebeest or Godiva but if they were (extensively) revamped, they could become the Titans' Juggernaut and Emma Frost.
    Brother Blood, also, could be useful if he was updated a bit. He would make a good Lilith focused villain if he's given a Rosemary's Baby magic cult slant.
    Instead of Trident, I would like to see Marine Marauder revamped.
    And... I think Maxima would make a good Titans villain, as would Vandal Savage or Ra's Al Ghul.

There's mine.

From the covers. it looks like it's probably not going to happen, but I've always wanted Jinx to be updated to be a little more like her cartoon incarnation.