Page 102 of 671 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post

I'll probably update it if the Wally West design sheet is revealed.

What a good lookin group they are. I am, however, starting to worry that something happens to Lilith that leads her to cover up so. She's Out-Ravening RAVEN.

Reminds me of the (Original)Titans Hunt Era Phantasm...both versions!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    What a good lookin group they are. I am, however, starting to worry that something happens to Lilith that leads her to cover up so. She's Out-Ravening RAVEN.

Reminds me of the (Original)Titans Hunt Era Phantasm...both versions!
    Yeah... and her natural look, with the red hair, would actually look very good in contrast with the green outfit.
    I hope she eventually loses the hood and mask.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Does no one remember the original Omen look? This look seems like a perfect middleground between her TT look and that to me.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Maybe Lilith has ambitions of becoming the female spectre. Lilith could always go back to her original big bird uniform :
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2b627eafda.jpg
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 06-01-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Funny that Lilith is only interesting and or used when she's made into a Raven clone. I don't recall Lilith having a costume back in the day. She was the precog with a vague intuition about the future. Now she's all spooky, creepy and occult like. RAVEN IS THE SPOOKY ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Does no one remember the original Omen look? This look seems like a perfect middleground between her TT look and that to me.

I wasn't reading Titans at that time.
    Nice find. There are a lot of similarities, so it does make sense.
    And the green does seem a better color choice for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

Yeah I do, it's in my favorite series and I love that look.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Funny that Lilith is only interesting and or used when she's made into a Raven clone. I don't recall Lilith having a costume back in the day. She was the precog with a vague intuition about the future. Now she's all spooky, creepy and occult like. RAVEN IS THE SPOOKY ONE!
    I like to think of Lilith as a mix of Jean Grey and Raven, which is fitting, because Lilith and Raven were both two different Jean expies during two different eras of Titans.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Lilith Clay was a girl that reflected the times around her appearance....the groovy 60s.
    She seemed more in common with a Nancy Drew type than looking like Raven.

I thought the original Omen look covered her up too much and this new look does the same.
    Needless to say I'm not thrilled with her current look. Today I think she might be more of a gothic girl into mysteries.

Last edited by Herowatcher; 06-01-2016 at 10:06 PM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Yeah... and her natural look, with the red hair, would actually look very good in contrast with the green outfit.
    I hope she eventually loses the hood and mask.
    Think it's more of an active choice on her part, to preserve her identity... like she was the one least willing to actually do anything progressive about Mr. Twister, so perhaps she is there rather reluctantly.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Lilith Clay was a girl that reflected the times around her appearance....the groovy 60s.

I thought the original Omen look covered her up too much and this new look does the same.
    Needless to say I'm not thrilled with her current look. Today I think she might be more of a gothic girl into mysteries.

That outfit makes me think of 60s Mary Jane Watson. I totally see what you're saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post

Today I think she might be more of a gothic girl into mysteries. Needless to say I'm not thrilled
    with this new look.

When I think of Lilith, I think of a psychic with '70s supernatural horror undertones.
    Like a cross between pre-Phoenix Jean Grey and the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Think it's more of an active choice on her part, to preserve her identity... like she was the one least willing to actually do anything progressive about Mr. Twister, so perhaps she is there rather reluctantly.
    True. And she does have a rather public private life and it could affect her job negatively.

I wonder if we are going to be seeing Danny Chase anytime soon.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I wonder if we are going to be seeing Danny Chase anytime soon.
    God, no. Please, no.