Page 105 of 671 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 10059

Damian and Emiko is a meeting that needs to happen. And then there'd be three sidekicks to balance out the other Titans.

BANNED

I'd really like to read the upcoming Teen Titans, but I still have no faith in the writer, especially after some of the cringeworthy dialogue in Green Arrow. Is there any chance at all of him being replaced before the series starts? Like, even a 1% chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I think Teen Titans will have two more additions, and I really want one to be Terra. Emi is likely though.
    It could be Terra because she was in the mid-credit scene in JLvsTT but I will be fine if it's Emiko, both of them would be good additions for the TT because Damian needs someone with the right age and I always thought Emiko would be the right one to be on a team with Damian or at least be friends with him because the two are quite similar and the same age. I actually would like to see Emiko take the Speedy mantle to oppose to Damian's Robin and Wally's Kid Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Thanks, I added the red because of her Omen identity, and the glossy green was just there to experiment with. EDIT: After looking at your redesign, I think I should've recolour the shoulder from green to black.

Awesome. I like the black bodysuit it matches well with the green and it looks elegant as well and could work for shadowy missions.
    For modesty I prefer to extend the sheer fabric to give her a lighter airy look to contrast the heaviness of the Raven and Omen looks. She's more of a hipster scarf-wearing mystic.
    The heaviness of the Omen designs is what bothers me. It feels out of character for Lilith who used to run around in cutoffs and mini-skirts.
    lilith scarf dasmask.jpg

I like the extended sheer fabric added above...light and airy works for me.
    The image we're all playing with makes me wonder if the designer was actually
    thinking of an update for Lilith instead of Enchantress.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    While I'm looking forward to new villains for both Titans and Teen Titans, I'm thrilled to see an updated version of the Fearsome Five making an appearance.

So, let's reflect on the Titans' Rogues Gallery and speculate on which ones you'd like to see again, which ones you don't, which ones could really use an update and if there's any non-Titans villains you'd like to see get adopted into their mythos.

Here's a list of most Titans villains:

Mr. Twister
    The Antithesis
    The Mad Mod
    Doctor Light
    Mr. Esper
    The Ravager
    Deathstroke
    The Fearsome Five (Gizmo, Mammoth, Shimmer, Psimon, Jinx)
    Trigon
    The Brotherhood of Evil (Madame Rouge, General Zahl, The Brain, Monsieur Mallah, Houngan, Phobia, Plasmus, Warp)
    The H.I.V.E.
    Brother Blood
    Blackfire
    Terra
    Trident
    Cheshire
    The Hybrid (Gorgon, Harpi, Pteradon, Behemoth, Sirocco, Touch-N-Go, Prometheus)
    Wildebeest
    Godiva

My personal ideas/hopes, etc:

Dr. Light II (Kimyo) would actually make a welcome addition to the Titans team. As would Pantha.
    I'd borrow an idea from the Young Justice cartoon and make the Bialyan Queen Bee a Titans villain, most logically as the leader of H.I.V.E.
    I would adapt the New Olympians (an onscure Outsiders villain group) into Titans villains.
    And the Cadre (the Justice League Detroit villain group) into Teen Titans villains.

I would like to see a new Brotherhood of Evil with Phobia, Plasmus, Warp, Mallah, Brain and two new members, perhaps involved in a Titans/Teen Titans crossover.
    Blackfire could be used to give Omega Men a guest appearance in Teen Titans.
    And I hope we see Cheshire in Titans.
    Trigon and Terra both could take a rest for a while, but a Deathstroke appearance would be okay. Maybe in Nightwing.

I've never really cared for Wildebeest or Godiva but if they were (extensively) revamped, they could become the Titans' Juggernaut and Emma Frost.
    Brother Blood, also, could be useful if he was updated a bit. He would make a good Lilith focused villain if he's given a Rosemary's Baby magic cult slant.
    Instead of Trident, I would like to see Marine Marauder revamped.
    And... I think Maxima would make a good Titans villain, as would Vandal Savage or Ra's Al Ghul.

There's mine.
    I'd take Terra off of that list. She hasn't been a full on villain since the original in the 80s. If anything, she should finally become a regular member of the Teen Titans after the rebirth and not end up "doomed", like she has previously.

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

^ Perez is the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    For modesty I prefer to extend the sheer fabric to give her a lighter airy look to contrast the heaviness of the Raven and Omen looks. She's more of a hipster scarf-wearing mystic.
    The heaviness of the Omen designs is what bothers me. It feels out of character for Lilith who used to run around in cutoffs and mini-skirts.
    lilith scarf dasmask.jpg
    That is an awesome Lilith costume. Where's it from?

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    The image is of New 52 Enchantress/June Moon from JL Dark.

We were saying that June Moon's New 52 costume would be a better fit for Lilith, than the her raiding Raven's wardrobe for cloths as a hero and civilian.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    The image is of New 52 Enchantress/June Moon from JL Dark.

We were saying that June Moon's New 52 costume would be a better fit for Lilith, than the her raiding Raven's wardrobe for cloths as a hero and civilian.
    Got it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Heh. And you unknowingly proved our points.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I heard there was no mention of Bette Kane or Golden Eagle in Titans Hunt.
    Bumblebee is there, but Charley and Bette didn't get even a cameo?

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I heard there was no mention of Bette Kane or Golden Eagle in Titans Hunt.
    Bumblebee is there, but Charley and Bette didn't get even a cameo?

No, it sucks but I'm surprised at the amount of classic Titans we got.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    No, it sucks but I'm surprised at the amount of classic Titans we got.
    It's not over yet. The series is just beginning. I imagine we might see any character from TT past.