Page 129 of 671 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10059

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Your a Tim Fan you hardly unbiased. The problem with Tim to my mind is the setup. A sidekick dies and thus Bruce is like no more Robins. So why would he pick up some random kid he has no connection to? Tim is not even an orphan. Send that kid back home.

I think we are shifting away from Dark Knight Returns. If that JL synopsis is to be trusted.
    Because Tim found out who he was and then saved him from Scarecrow before donning the suit. At least my copies of that arc showed back in the 90s. Tim's father was around and in a wheel chair at the time.

Tim Burton's Robin (Marlon Wayans) was an orphan that worked in a scrap yard. The next film would have explained where he came from.

If it's Duke-we know where his folks are.

Remember unless you are dealing with FAKE Fantastic Four fans-you are free to veer from the source to make it work.

Mike Choi’s Titans variant cover! I think.

https://m.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/co...itans_1_xpost/
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 07-02-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post

The Titans are finally back .

Almost didn't see Lilith though .

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post

That's the best I've seen new-old Wally's new costume look. It's beautifully rendered for one thing but I think the coloring really helps. It seems that going less intensely ginger helps where his hair has otherwise really clashed with his mask. This is the first time I've seen the new costume really work. I hope they'll change WW's hair color the slightest bit (as in Choi's drawing here) in the style guide. It makes all the difference in the world. And Wally has not always been a redhead. In the early issues of New Teen Titans his hair was brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Titans are finally back .

Almost didn't see Lilith though .
    I really think that Booth may be considering redesigning Lilith.
    She's also barely shown on the regular covers of #2 and #3, and they're by Booth, himself. If he doesn't feel inclined to draw her costume, then you really can't expect anyone else to want to...
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Maybe, though there might be more intentional emphasis on Donna and Bumblebee because they're more recognizable, and arguably do have more dynamic costumes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    That's the best I've seen new-old Wally's new costume look. It's beautifully rendered for one thing but I think the coloring really helps. It seems that going less intensely ginger helps where his hair has otherwise really clashed with his mask. This is the first time I've seen the new costume really work. I hope they'll change WW's hair color the slightest bit (as in Choi's drawing here) in the style guide. It makes all the difference in the world. And Wally has not always been a redhead. In the early issues of New Teen Titans his hair was brown.
    Actually when he first appeared he was a redhead, then they made it so he dyed his hair brown while in costume to conceal his identity, but he was always meant to be a natural ginger.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I really think that Booth may be considering redesigning Lilith.
    She's also barely shown on the regular covers of #2 and #3, and they're by Booth, himself. If he doesn't feel inclined to draw her costume, then you really can't expect anyone else to want to...
    I'd be fine with that, not a fan of her current look at all. I'd give her something different from anything she's worn in the past, but with a more feminine appearance.

Christopher Priest, the writer of the new Deathstroke book goes into detail about his run on his website.

Of note, it seems like Judas Contract and Deathstroke's enmity with the Titans are going to be restored with Rebirth, and we're going to have a crossover arc with Titans exploring the relationship later this year.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Christopher Priest, the writer of the new Deathstroke book goes into detail about his run on his website.

Of note, it seems like Judas Contract and Deathstroke's enmity with the Titans are going to be restored with Rebirth, and we're going to have a crossover arc with Titans exploring the relationship later this year.
    Did Slade have his enhanced abilities in the New 52? I heard rumblings at the beginning of New 52 that it was removed.

BANNED

Might I ask where you read that? The link just dumps you on Priest's web front and the DS bit I could find only mentioned his dysfunctional family.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Might I ask where you read that? The link just dumps you on Priest's web front and the DS bit I could find only mentioned his dysfunctional family.
    You click the Deathstroke image and you'll get an intro where you can skip it and go into Priest's details for his run, and on the side is a "Everything you need to know about Deathstroke" that includes a Judas Contract section with that information.

BANNED

You click the Deathstroke image and you'll get an intro where you can skip it and go into Priest's details for his run, and on the side is a "Everything you need to know about Deathstroke" that includes a Judas Contract section with that information.
    Hmm, found it, but it seems more like a recap of what made Deathstroke the character we know today, not that these things are all still present... like does the HIVE even exist in the New 52 beyond the organization run by Queen Bee?

BANNED

Awesome man.