Page 14 of 671 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

Just read Lemire's and Dodson's Earth One reinvent - wow.

Interesting what Lemire did in tying all these characters (not just the Titans, mind you) together.

My only minor quibble: it ended just as the story was getting started, imo (now I have to wait how many months for this to continue???)

Having said that, I am overall impressed with what Lemire has done here (unlike the unfortunate JLU) and I would rather these have been the Teen Titans right out of the gate of Nu52, instead of Lobdell's drivel.

Just my two cents...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post

Seem more teen enemies will be introduced.
    This is a nice cover. Power Girl looks interesting and I'm interested in these new villains. I hope they prove to be capable enemies who are well rounded and as non-cliche as possible.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Ultimate Member

The one guy looks like his powers might be water/liquid-based. So I wonder if maybe the others have element-based powers as well? That could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This is a nice cover. Power Girl looks interesting and I'm interested in these new villains. I hope they prove to be capable enemies who are well rounded and as non-cliche as possible.
    Yeah I hope so as well, sick of the forgettable villains with absolutely no development, I'd say the new series is off to a go start regarding villians Algorithm is cool.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

I wonder if Tim and Tanya will have some kind of intellectual rivalry.

Pfeifer latest interview.

our new Power Girl, Tanya, isn’t content to follow in the footsteps of the previous version. She’s striking out on her own, and when she first encounters the Titans, she’s actually one of those young women following Wonder Girl around — not because she idolized Wonder Girl, but because she sees this as a way to check out the Titans close up without announcing who she is. Like I said, she’s a smart young woman.

Pfeifer: Having Power Girl as part of the Titans is a natural move, both for her and the team. As someone new to the whole idea of being a superhero, she’s naturally going to look for some guidance, and since her previous mentor, the other Power Girl, skipped off to an Earth in another dimension, she’s going to seek out someone nearby (East Coast, say) and close to her age.

In fact, she’s just about the same age as some of the Titans, though they’ve got more experience.

But Tanya’s not going to do whatever they say and pattern her behavior after theirs. Like we’ve established, she’s very smart, very determined and has some of her own ideas about being a hero. The guidance is going to be a two-way streak.

The rest of the interview:
    http://www.newsarama.com/22670-will-...en-titans.html
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Between the similarity of hairstyle and name (Tanya vs LaTonya), I find myself wishing that the New Power Girl was a reintroduction of Cyborgirl to fill the tech slot in the Titans since Victor has been "graduated" to the Justice League generation.

Cyborgirl_01.jpgpowergirl tanya.jpg
    Last edited by Thirteen; 11-24-2014 at 05:37 AM. Reason: image change

If the episodes were like this short then I'd be able to enjoy it.

Classic New Teen Titans team by Marv Wolfman and Nicola Scott? YES, PLEASE. #convergence
    http://www.nerdist.com/2014/11/exclu...e-mini-series/

CONVERGE-titans39.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Classic New Teen Titans team by Marv Wolfman and Nicola Scott? YES, PLEASE. #convergence

CONVERGE-titans39.jpg

It's cool to see Cy with the Titans again, but make no mistake. I love him in the Justice League as well.

BANNED

CONVERGE-titans39.jpg
    Nice to see the Titans together for one more adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Nice to see the Titans together for one more adventure.
    Hopefully they can be around for more than just one more adventure.

I simply can't look past this character being "Power Girl", why couldn't they just come up with a new name.. why is that so difficult. Looks like an interesting character though. Hope they dropped the cleavage from her costume, cleavage looks ridiculous in a onesie full body type costume imo. Can you imagine a ninja in a full onesie body style costume but with cleavage the costume would betray itself, i mean srsly. Just sayin.
    Last edited by SXVA; 11-25-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

CONVERGE-titans39.jpg
    Dick Grayson must be in the record books for the most male butt display shots ever aha.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Starfire drawn as a male:

And Donna (Donald?) too:

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!