Page 15 of 671 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    I simply can't look past this character being "Power Girl", why couldn't they just come up with a new name.. why is that so difficult. Looks like an interesting character though. Hope they dropped the cleavage from her costume, cleavage looks ridiculous in a onesie full body type costume imo. Can you imagine a ninja in a full onesie body style costume but with cleavage the costume would betray itself, i mean srsly. Just sayin.
    What Cleavage? the Boob Window? she doesn't have any.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you, I seen theories about WonderStar being Donna Troy revamped as male called Don Troy :|.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Finally got around to reading issue #4 and I was really surprised at how low it got scored in reviews I read. I actually really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure how I felt about it after the first issue but the issues since then and the Futures End tie-in have been really enjoyable for me. I find myself looking forward to it now.

I'm also planning on picking up the Earth One TPB at some point. Heard lots of mixed things about it but I'm going to check it out anyway because it sounds interesting to me.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans will always be the true Titans to me, but I really liked the Young Justice show and wish they would've went that way with the new 52 reboot. It was the best of all worlds.
    I'm going to be getting the Archives edition of this. I have never read Teen Titans before in my life, but they were suggested by a friend, and I have no doubt I will love them.
    I am thinking I'll probably love them just as much as I love Claremont's New Mutants.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

BANNED

TT Earth 1 was a complete dud, visually and conceptually.

Thank Jelenic and Horvath, there was Teen Titans Go! S1 to lift my spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Thank Jelenic and Horvath, there was Teen Titans Go! S1 to lift my spirits.
    I'm so glad to hear someone else say something positive about TTG. I absolutely love it. No, it's not the same as the old TT series from 2004 and that one will always be near and dear to me because I grew up with it, but it's really fun and charming and it can actually be really hilarious. I have the complete season one and I've been re-watching it with my brother, who's seeing it for the first time and is really enjoying it (and has never, ever expressed any interest in it) and I'm enjoying it even more the third or fourth time through. I notice little easter eggs they throw in for older viewers and DC fans.

What does everyone else think about TTG? I understand it's not for everyone, but I've really enjoyed it!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

Waffles waffles waffles. Waaaaffles wwwwwaffless WAHffles. Waffffffles. Waffleswaffls. Wafflees waffles.

Waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    I'm so glad to hear someone else say something positive about TTG. I absolutely love it. No, it's not the same as the old TT series from 2004 and that one will always be near and dear to me because I grew up with it, but it's really fun and charming and it can actually be really hilarious. I have the complete season one and I've been re-watching it with my brother, who's seeing it for the first time and is really enjoying it (and has never, ever expressed any interest in it) and I'm enjoying it even more the third or fourth time through. I notice little easter eggs they throw in for older viewers and DC fans.

What does everyone else think about TTG? I understand it's not for everyone, but I've really enjoyed it!
    I like the series and thinks its really hilarious. The only thing I didn't really like about it is how they portrayed Terra in it. She was my favorite character on the original series and she wasn't like that at all. I know she was supposed to be more like the original Terra from the comic, but it still hurt a little because TTGo Terra had the look and VA of the original animated Terra and it kinda felt like the writers were making fun of fans of the original series Terra and saying "Haha, she was always evil and never liked BB at all". Though I thought it was nice that they made up for it a little in the 2nd episode with a moment between BB and Terra, when he sang "Fade Away" to her and she started to like him.
    Last edited by Rockym; 12-02-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Waffles waffles waffles. Waaaaffles wwwwwaffless WAHffles. Waffffffles. Waffleswaffls. Wafflees waffles.

Waffles.
    ...............................................waf fles

Quote Originally Posted by Rockym View Post
    I like the series and thinks its really hilarious. The only thing I didn't really like about it is how they portrayed Terra in it. She was my favorite character on the original series and she wasn't like that at all. I know she was supposed to be more like the original Terra from the comic, but it still hurt a little because TTGo Terra had the look and VA of the original animated Terra and it kinda felt like the writers were making fun of fans of the original series Terra and saying "Haha, she was always evil and never liked BB at all". Though I thought it was nice that they made up for it a little in the 2nd episode with a moment between BB and Terra, when he sang "Fade Away" to her and she started to like him.
    I have to second this. I was disappointed by that too. I really loved Terra in the original series as well. I've actually found the episodes with her in TTG hilarious, but I was also disappointed that they just decided to go with her being evil and not having any redeeming qualities what-so-ever because all she's after is the Titans' confidential information and she hates Beast Boy. Her feuds with Raven have been hilarious, though.

"What did you do to her, Raven!?"

"Banished her to another dimension. You're welcome."

BANNED

Initially I was pretty bummed when they announced that TTG was going to be a more funny version of the original show, because I had hoped for a more serious one ala BTAS, YJ and the others, so I wasn't really looking forwards to it.

When the episodes started airing however, it won me over with one or two episodes, thanks primarily to it being the original VA's that's returned to do the job. So the voice work is spot on, meaning you can tell it's intentionally funny and not just replacements getting it wrong, and it's just great to watch and hear the crew going in this weird direction.

If there's anything I don't like about the show, then it's Trigon's sweater... that's about it

Teen Titan 5 art was so bad I barely read it.

Donna Troy fans might want to pick up Wonder Woman 37.

So I read teen titans 7 and it's kinda bad. I felt like it was a Manchester Black Solo ft. the teen titans. Most of this issue is everyone just standing around while Manchester Black does and says almost everything. Why do they trust him. Everyone especially Tim should be way more suspicious of him. No one has any character development in this series. Dc's plans for the new powergirl are to be a brand new wallpaper background. This feels like a random group. I don't think I've learned anything cool about the Titans and anything remotely interesting like the wonder girl gang and the raven band stuff looks like it's come and gone. I hope it gets relaunched again with a fun writing that gives fun stories and actually focuses on the Titans.

pryce14

Not bad, not bad at all.