Page 158 of 671 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 10059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well given how much of a mess continuity is, Rebirth hasn't made things more clear, you have to do another Trigon story eventually to explain what happened or is going on now. I think most Raven fans would have been glad to see the New 52 version and story being rewritten.
    I'd disagree with the notion of Raven's current timeline being a mess, there are gaps in it, but as it is now we are pretty much poised to have another of the old TT vs Big T stories.

But hey, if you want to use the Trigon story to do some fixing, go ahead, since Trigon should be one of the few beings that would know about Manhattan, and possibly just used him to further his own goals.

... Actually, thats just another reason to save the story and build up to it. Imagine if you had the story and during it, Trigon lets slip he exploited what Manhattan did to get control over Raven and the story ends with Raven (and maybe others) gaining the same insight into what they all used to be. Or save him a bit longer and just have him take on Manhattan directly for w/e reason... like Constantine sent him on a collision course with the Mxy-backed Regime in Injustice.
    Last edited by Outside_85; 10-06-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

So, is there a separate appreciation thread for "The Titans" comic/team? I can't seem to find it. (PS - CBR's search function sux =P)
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWithoutFear View Post
    So, is there a separate appreciation thread for "The Titans" comic/team? I can't seem to find it. (PS - CBR's search function sux =P)
    No this ones for both Titans and Teen Titans. I think it simplifies things since there's overlap between the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou
    I think most Raven fans would have been glad to see the New 52 version and story being rewritten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I personally just want good and fun Teen Titans stories.

Even if they retread certain concepts in doing so, I'm not too picky .
    Allow me to make it 3 in a row. That's just how I feel, too.

From the NYCC Rebirth panel, Palmiotti's response is everything:

Meanwhile, Percy is also prepping the launch the new “Teen Titans” series, which he said will draw from the two most famous runs on the franchise: the Wolfman/Perez “New Teen Titans” and Geoff Johns 21st Century reinvention of it. “This first arc belongs to Damian Wayne – that little tyrant,” he said. “The first line of ‘Teen Titans Rebirth’ is ‘I’m alone,’ and the last word of it is ‘Together.’ That kind of sums up the whole first arc” where Damian forces the team to come together against their will and fight against R’as Al Ghul’s school of assassins called “The Demon’s Fist.”

He’ll also work to expand the role for classic Titans cast members who have been sidelined from the franchise for a while. “I feel like Starfire hasn’t really been given her shot in the past,” said Percy to which Palmiotti joked, “Amanda and I only wrote her for a year, so thanks for that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    From the NYCC Rebirth panel, Palmiotti's response is everything:
    LOL. Terrible thing to say when you're sitting next to the creators of her last comic.

Although I guess moving from her solo, where she was off doing her own fun thing in Key West and away from the regular DCU, to leading the Teen Titans is arguably giving her bigger shot...and I say this as someone who loved the Starfire book.

Default **Sigh**

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    LOL. Terrible thing to say when you're sitting next to the creators of her last comic.
    LOL, indeed. And, not at all the reaction of a man who just lost the artist for his new comic ...

Could Jonboy Meyers just have been a front?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I think most Raven fans would have been glad to see the New 52 version and story being rewritten.
    The beautiful N52 Rachel Roth, No his N52 Raven Costume, the current is a great improvement... with the current Rachel..

About the current Rachel design, I'm confused, she appeared cheerful at the museum, she looked more beautiful than the first time I saw this design.. But, I prefer the previous..

Seriously .. I had seen the character before my begin in N52 and.... she does not look the same character with this costume..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-08-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Ben Percy announced on Twitter that Khoi Pham will be the new penciller for Teen Titans.

Not a fan of his work, but then it's been a few years since I've seen anything new from him. Maybe he's gotten better? I'll give it a try but definitely not sold on this.

Khoi Pham is ok, he can do the job but i don't know. Not sure if he can create the same tone.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-08-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Ben Percy announced on Twitter that Khoi Pham will be the new penciller for Teen Titans.

Not a fan of his work, but then it's been a few years since I've seen anything new from him. Maybe he's gotten better? I'll give it a try but definitely not sold on this.
    I like Pham over the current penciller for the title, so I"m happy about this.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Looking forward to seeing Pham's work on Teen Titans .

Exclamation Lee Weeks take over art chores on Titans (for 1 issue)

Okay, for those of you who hate Brett Booth's artwork on Titans? I have what you will probably consider good news: a whole issue by Lee Weeks.

titans-cvr-7.jpg

And here's the text from DC's upcoming solicitations...
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingCool.com

TITANS #7

Written by DAN ABNETT
    Art and cover by guest artist LEE WEEKS
    Variant cover by NICK BRADSHAW

“Home Sweet Home”! A new threat brings Wally West face to face with the Man of Steel, and the two recognize each other as kindred souls from another world. Plus, the Titans set up their new Tower in New York City!

On sale JANUARY 11 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Oh, and a new Titans Tower back in NYC, baby!

Wally meeting Post-Crisis Supes should definitely be an interesting, and possibly fun, team-up that could start providing more answers (and questions) as to what's going on in Rebirth.

I hope we see other Titans start taking the spotlight after this issue though.

I question whether we need two separate Titans Towers for both teams, but I guess you can't have enough of a cool thing .

It'll also be nice to give the Titans an official headquarters that isn't someone's apartment .