Page 17 of 671 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117517 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Ah well, without the horrible helmet/hood/whatever it's not all that bad but i sure wouldn't mind something a bit more "sobre" if i dare say.
    Yes the Helmet is the biggest problem, the overall light blue and gray actually works but the bird head helmet is bad.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

pryce14
    Excellent work. I love the alternate costumes and the coloring is great. That lineup is great also, with a nice mix of old and new members. Great job!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Lacks Bunker thou so I'm sad......
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Yes the Helmet is the biggest problem, the overall light blue and gray actually works but the bird head helmet is bad.
    I don't get why they haven't replaced it yet. Beast Boy changed colors, for crying out loud. Can't Raven get a new outfit?
    Cyclops was right

Extraordinary Member

why isnt static apart of the team

BANNED

The hair doesn't really work, but that's a nice Cyborg design up there. Silver and blue is a pretty good look for him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    why isnt static apart of the team
    DC does not have rights to him anymore.

Don't be surprised if Black Lightning becomes an adolescent...or maybe Bumblebee. She fired electric blasts too.

Astonishing Member

This seems as good a place as any to mention, according to a podcast that Tom King has done recently he's staying on after the upcoming Annual to co-plot the Teen Titans book with Will Pfeiffer - with Pfeiffer staying on scripting.

Sounds like a strong push for a Johnsian Superboy in it as well.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

pryce14
    This is the team I want to buy a book about. I dont see any reason at all that these guys couldn't all exist and operate just like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    This seems as good a place as any to mention, according to a podcast that Tom King has done recently he's staying on after the upcoming Annual to co-plot the Teen Titans book with Will Pfeiffer - with Pfeiffer staying on scripting.

That's good news. I hope King can bring some stability to the title. I've read/heard interviews, and he's passionate about the titans.

Astonishing Member

I wish he were taking a bigger role, to be frank.

And I know this is off topic for this thread, but he's apparently a huge Legion fan, and that is 100% the book that I want him on, without a doubt, without consideration. He's the only person outside of Morrison, Hickman and maybe Seeley I think could do that title justice right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post

Yes, yes, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    This is the team I want to buy a book about. I dont see any reason at all that these guys couldn't all exist and operate just like this.
    Amen to that. Just make a damn book out of the current continuity if needed DC, why not?

I'm sure the planet is not going to explode because of it.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 03-10-2015 at 02:07 AM.

pryce14
    I like how Garth looks like a cross between Namor and Sokka lol. The blue on his costume reminds me of how Namor looked while he was with the X-men. Either way I do think Garth looks much better in blue than he does red.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Spectacular Member

I like how Garth looks like a cross between Namor and Sokka lol. The blue on his costume reminds me of how Namor looked while he was with the X-men. Either way I do think Garth looks much better in blue than he does red.

They stole Kaldur's design and gave it to Garth.