Page 245 of 671 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I still think the team is mostly going to be the NTT lineup, with Blue Beetle replacing Cyborg and someone replacing Kid Flash.

Also:

spoilers:
    Nightwing is the traitor?!
    end of spoilers
    Y'know, I didn't see it coming, but I'm just rolling my eyes at this .

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    It's a DC TV show so the costumes will probably be:

Dick: Cheap looking black leather with a barely distinguishable dark blue Nightwing logo.

Starfire: Cosplay quality purple jumpsuit that covers her whole body.

Raven: Black hoodie. Don't even expect a costume.

Beast Boy: Either a cheap leather jumpsuit or street clothes.
    Well, it's not a CW show. So I have hope it's decent.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, I didn't see it coming, but I'm just rolling my eyes at this .
    Honestly he was the only member of the team that I was counting out at this point, tho Omen was a close second.

I'm more than willing to give this a chance because at least this means that Abnett is doing something with him.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Well, it's not a CW show. So I have hope it's decent.
    I think how well the costumes look will probably depend on the budget.

It's not easy for TV shows to pull off comic-accurate looks, but I think most of the time the CW shows have done a solid enough job. But this may be different then the CW.

I think how well the costumes look will probably depend on the budget.

It's not easy for TV shows to pull off comic-accurate looks, but I think most of the time the CW shows have done a solid enough job. But this may be different then the CW.
    I'm less worried about the costumes (which I'm sure will look fine, look at Legends) as much as I'm worried about the CG. The budget can only be so much and of the four characters that we know for sure, three of them are incredibly CG-reliant.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I'm less worried about the costumes (which I'm sure will look fine, look at Legends) as much as I'm worried about the CG. The budget can only be so much and of the four characters that we know for sure, three of them are incredibly CG-reliant.
    That's also probably what I'm most worried about as well, to be honest.

It's also not like they can pull a Legends and not have Starfire barely appear like they do Firestorm, unless they nerf her powers.

Beast Boy is also going to be harder to pull off then Vixen since he needs to actually transform, not like Vixen where they can re-use her gorilla spirit ad-nauseam.

It's also not like they can pull a Legends and not have Starfire barely appear like they do Firestorm, unless they nerf her powers.

Beast Boy is also going to be harder to pull off then Vixen since he needs to actually transform, not like Vixen where they can re-use her gorilla spirit ad-nauseam.
    They can probably get away with pulling a Supergirl with Starfire, only having her powers show when they need to as being cgi when she's using them. Otherwise, they can use makeup and prosthetics.

Beast Boy can also be makeup, prosthetics, and hair dye but the animals will definitely be tougher. At least they have a model for a gorilla.

I prefer personalised streetclothes then the trash forced on the Inhumans. It really depends on Beast Boy and Starfire's makeup.

BANNED

Also:

spoilers:
    Nightwing is the traitor?!
    end of spoilers
    I hate this comic so much. I can't believe I actually liked it earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I prefer personalised streetclothes then the trash forced on the Inhumans. It really depends on Beast Boy and Starfire's makeup.
    Oh lord, I hope we get better costumes then the TV Inhumans .

I do wonder how they're going to handle Starfire's hair.

Oh lord, I hope we get better costumes then the TV Inhumans .

I do wonder how they're going to handle Starfire's hair.
    Red hair dye and fire added when flying in cgi.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I hate this comic so much. I can't believe I actually liked it earlier this year.
    I still like it, and I don't think that I'm going to stop. And I actually think this development will be interesting.

BANNED

With Starfire they can focus on her Star bolts and downplay the flying and super strength. Beast Boy's shapeshifting will result in a lot of cartoony looking CGI green animals. They'll probably simplify the effect by concealing his body with energy when he transforms. The makeup for both of them should be simple enough. Honestly I am more worried about the costumes than the effects.

Anyone here rolled their eyes at the Titans solicitations?

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Anyone here rolled their eyes at the Titans solicitations?
    ...Yes .

Should we expect a full cast announcement and full roster reveal at comic con? I mean the show starts shooting in Aug/Sept I believe...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!