Page 289 of 671 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 10059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Just finished TT #11- It was fine but who were the people at the end> and it said #13 was the return of Kid Flash not Emi. Mistake, change or are both those arcs blended together.
    I feel that they are leading into the next arc which will be centered around Beast Boy. For what reasons I can't say.

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    Why is Beast Boy 'asian preferred' if he is literally a blonde kid under the green skin? I don't mind tbh but is it there a reason for that?
    Most likely because since he's a green-coloured character, then it applies to any actor with any ethnicity could play as him. I don't know why it said 'asian preferred', it should instead have been written as 'open ethnicity' for the casting call for Beast Boy.

Incredible Member

Beast Boy originally ha Orange hair so of course it's open race casting.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Brenton's a good actor; he was great in "Gods of Egypt"!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The ages are all over the place, though.

They don't even match the casting calls... xD
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    The ages are all over the place, though.

They don't even match the casting calls... xD
    Nightwing and Starfire's actors are 28 and 29 respectively while Raven's actress is 13 (about to be 14). I'm willing to bet Beast Boy's actor will be around Raven's age.

Even though I'm not thrilled about Hawk and Dove's inclusion, it seems they'll be around Nightwing and Starfire's age group. Curious to see if we'll get anymore teens to keep Raven and Beast Boy company.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Nightwing and Starfire's actors are 28 and 29 respectively while Raven's actress is 13 (about to be 14). I'm willing to bet Beast Boy's actor will be around Raven's age.

Even though I'm not thrilled about Hawk and Dove's inclusion, it seems they'll be around Nightwing and Starfire's age group. Curious to see if we'll get anymore teens to keep Raven and Beast Boy company.
    I think they're going for a whole family feel - Beast Boy and Raven are the kids (and let's be honest, we'll see Terra eventually) while Dick and Kori are the "dad" and "mom."

I guess that makes Hawk and Dove the uncle and aunt?

Do you guys think we'll see any other older Titans? Like maybe there was a past group with Hawk, Dove, and Robin on it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don't get DC/WB's desire to shove Hawk and Dove into the Titans shows. They were supposed to be on that cancelled TNT Titans show too. They haven't been part of the Titans franchise is such a long time and there are so many more interesting characters to use than them. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't get DC/WB's desire to shove Hawk and Dove into the Titans shows. They were supposed to be on that cancelled TNT Titans show too. They haven't been part of the Titans franchise is such a long time and there are so many more interesting characters to use than them. I don't get it.
    Well, they arguably make more sense then the other Titans from a budget perspective .

I like Hawk and Dove though, so I don't mind. It's nice to see a little more obscure characters in the spotlight every now and then.

But they are so boring. And its not like there aren't plenty of other more popular and interesting, budget conscious, Titans they can use *Cough* Donna *Cough* .
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-01-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    You're not alone man. The news of Hawk and Dove being included hasn't exactly exactly been met with resounding applause on Social Media and Reddit.

I saw casuals asking why them? Why not Wonder Girl/Wally/Static/Blue Beetle/Superboy/Bumblebee/Terra/Roy....etc and quite frankly I have to agree.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member

I just don't get why since Blackest Night they keep insisting on Hank. Holly is much more interesting. Just like Dawn compared to Don.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

I'll give another vote for any other Titans beside hawk and dove.really DC,look at the list of most iconic or popular Titans teamsbakd close your eyes and pick 2 and I promise they will be better than hawk and dove

I guess I'm the only one happy about Hawk and Dove .
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    But they are so boring. And its not like there aren't plenty of other more popular and interesting, budget conscious, Titans they can use *Cough* Donna *Cough* .
    I wouldn't be surprised if they steered clear of the Titans involved with other franchises outside Nightwing.

Otherwise we'd probably have Wally, Donna, or Roy.