Page 338 of 671 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 10059

New casting breakdowns for the show.

DANIEL CROSS] Male, 17-19, Caucasian. Athletic, street smart, cocky, yet charming. His life is changed forever when he crosses a crime fighter and is given a new outlet for his rebellious ways. RECURRING GUEST STAR.

[JENNIFER ANDREWS] Female, 20s/30s, Caucasian. Small town, Midwestern girl gone to Hollywood, Jennifer is a star on the rise. She comes across a doe-eyed, All-American and naive in her approach to her art, and life. Jennifer emulates the classic girl-next-door actors from the 1940’s and 50’s. A bit Stepford-y in her thinking and appearance, Jennifer feels like a woman out of time. RECURRING GUEST STAR.

[CAROLINE] Female, 40s, Caucasian. Forever sleepless with worry, she’s the mother to a young, troubled teen. Seeking a recognizable cameo face or name. GUEST STAR.

[THE MESSENGER] Male, 50s-60s, Open ethnicity. Outwardly a warm and kind presence, he doesn’t seem the type to be powerful or malicious. But he has the ability to turn on a dime and be the most terrifying man you have ever met. Seeking offer only names/recognizable faces…RECURRING GUEST STAR.
    Speculation is that "Jennifer" is Rita Farr (Elasti-Girl) and "Caroline" is Arella (Raven's mom).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Okay, I guess Daniel is Jason, since Dick is nightwing.
    Jennifer might be Lilith.
    Caroline Is ravens mom, because she's young enough were that would be a question we'd have to answer.
    I think the mesenger is Phantom stranger given, the man is in his 50s or 60s.

BANNED

I am going with CBR and guess Daniel is going to be Roy over Jason or Adrian, since neither Adrian or Jason have ever been charming.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jennifer is going to turn out to be Donna Troy.
    Caroline I grant sounds very much like Arella... but it could be a red herring and it's Adeline Kane (making the troubled youth either Jericho or Ravager)
    The Messenger, since I dont buy that they would give away the ID of the villain like some think they did last time around (that guy I think is Brother Blood), the messenger does sound like the Phantom Stranger... but I could imagine it's a new character, like a public face for Blood.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Caroline is definitely Arella.

Adrian isn't Roy, there's no way. He's too young and I guarantee you that Roy, Wally, Slade, and Joey are off limits - and if they're not they'll be portrayed by their CW actors.

Caroline fits a few different characters. Rita, Kole... not Lilith or Donna though. Both of them are too world wise, but I would love if it was either of them.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Caroline is definitely Arella.

Adrian isn't Roy, there's no way. He's too young and I guarantee you that Roy, Wally, Slade, and Joey are off limits - and if they're not they'll be portrayed by their CW actors.

Caroline fits a few different characters. Rita, Kole... not Lilith or Donna though. Both of them are too world wise, but I would love if it was either of them.
    I doubt anything is off limits, the Titans show, as I recall, is not part of the Arrowverse. Not to mention Deathstroke as more to do with the Titans than he has Green Arrow.

Plus, in the Arrowverse you already have interdimensional alternate earths and timelines. So whats stopping anyone from saying: Here's another one.

I really hope that Daniel is Roy, the CW isn't doing anything with him anymore so why not?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I really hope that Daniel is Roy, the CW isn't doing anything with him anymore so why not?
    Well, he is coming back this season on Arrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, he is coming back this season on Arrow...
    Arrow is still going!?

Arrow is still going!?
    I am as surprised as you are.

Hey, it's gotten better .

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

"Better."

Titans isn't on the CW but it's still Berlantiverse, he's apt to keep using the same actors over and over for the same characters.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I don't think it matters. If they can still use Deathstroke, I doubt Roy would be a problem, even if he was still there.

BANNED

I would LOVE to see Rita Farr.

Fantastic Member

Here's the preview for Titans #17 for those interested.

The "future" is about as terrible as you'd expect it to be.
    Last edited by Rend20; 11-03-2017 at 08:53 PM.

LoL, oh god this book. Its like chewing glass.