Page 341 of 671 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Give it time. We'll get an evil Terry sooner or later.
    We already had this one:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    We already had this one:
    Hey, Terry has gotten better-looking!!! Dweeb.

You guys will probably kill me, but it would be interesting seeing Bendis on Titans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    You guys will probably kill me, but it would be interesting seeing Bendis on Titans.
    I actually agree. Bendis on Titans, TT or Cyborg could be interesting and at the very least could take things in a new direction. I'm not sure where the story is heading in Titans, TT is shilling Damian at the cost of everyone else and Cyborg is in a weird place right now.

You won't get pass midninght ........ kidding

It could give him a popularity boost, but Bendis has a tendency to start thing and losing interest on it pretty quickly (just look his runs on X-Men), i can see that happening with Titans too.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I actually agree. Bendis on Titans, TT or Cyborg could be interesting and at the very least could take things in a new direction. I'm not sure where the story is heading in Titans, TT is shilling Damian at the cost of everyone else and Cyborg is in a weird place right now.
    I agree too I love Damian but not at the cost of everyone else and Titans lost me at Lazarus Contract. So..... both books could use a shakeup but Teen Titans will probably get one in Supersons/Superman crossover Titans not so much if I had to pick one I would rather see him on Titans.

BANNED

Teen Titans doesn't just need a shake up. It needs a shake up, and then it needs to stop having shake ups for a long time. This book has not been allowed to find any sort of status quo for more than two issues.

...Now I might actually want to see Bendis write Cyborg .

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Teen Titans doesn't just need a shake up. It needs a shake up, and then it needs to stop having shake ups for a long time. This book has not been allowed to find any sort of status quo for more than two issues.
    I think the current book needs stability more then it does a shakeup.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I think the current book needs stability more then it does a shakeup.
    That's what I'm saying but at the same time, I don't think the current loose foundation is good for building up that stability.

Astonishing Member

It needs stability after a complete roster change. Either take Damain off the team or replace most of the team(Aqualad can stay) with Damian's contemporaries.

Fantastic Member

It needs stability after a complete roster change. Either take Damain off the team or replace most of the team(Aqualad can stay) with Damian's contemporaries.
    If I had to choose I would take Damian off the team because if he leaves he has somewhere else to go Gleason can do Robin Son of Batman again, he has Supersons. If the others leave I don't know where we will see them again if Titans does not take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    That's what I'm saying but at the same time, I don't think the current loose foundation is good for building up that stability.
    I think the foundation is more concrete then we've really had for a while, even if Damaian is still a rough adjustment for people.

Astonishing Member

My guess is that Raven,Starfire and BB would go to Titans,Wally to Flash and Aqualad should go to Aquaman.

BANNED

I wouldn't say no.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

My first thought upon discovering this news was that I hope he's one of these two books, or Young Justice.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey