Page 343 of 671 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 10059
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that she is the character with more chances for something like that... But Bendis is one stranger in DC, he can make another thing..
    Funny thing though is that despite all of Starfire's natural free spirit... Raven is actually the one who's been kissing more girls, but she was evil at the time :S

Mighty Member

I believe it was this thread where we actually talked about whether they should make Beast Boy. If I recall correctly people were actually pretty positive and open to the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Funny thing though is that despite all of Starfire's natural free spirit... Raven is actually the one who's been kissing more girls, but she was evil at the time :S
    Ugh, that was the worst. Pure "lesbianism is corruptive" nonsense. I mean, I love the 90s, but there were some things about it that were just awful. Probably best forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I believe it was this thread where we actually talked about whether they should make Beast Boy. If I recall correctly people were actually pretty positive and open to the idea.
    I only really recall Outside_85 pushing for it.

It's not something I can really buy into, especially since Beast Boy would be an entirely different situation from Iceman given the differences between their characters. I don't think it would really work.

But that's just me.

I only really recall Outside_85 pushing for it.*

It's not something I can really buy into, especially since Beast Boy would be an entirely different situation from Iceman given the differences between their characters. I don't think it would really work.*

But that's just me.
    You could get away with making him Bi. Thought you probably could said the same for a lot of other characthers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

It's not something I can really buy into, especially since Beast Boy would be an entirely different situation from Iceman given the differences between their characters. I don't think it would really work.

But that's just me.
    Given that so much of his behavior seems like posturing or overcompensating it just kind of makes sense to me. He's someone who actually deeply insecure about a lot of aspects of himself (though his powers aren't one of them). I could absolutely see him covering up that side of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Given that so much of his behavior seems like posturing or overcompensating it just kind of makes sense to me. He's someone who actually deeply insecure about a lot of aspects of himself (though his powers aren't one of them). I could absolutely see him covering up that side of himself.
    I dunno, with Beast Boy I find it's more genuine and for different reasons then just purely being insecure like Bobby was.

I think of him more like Johnny Storm with maybe a tinge of Iceman in him.

Garfield overcompensation was his way to cope with the deaths of almost everyone dear to him back in the day, i don't think that you need to add more to it personally

WOW, Raven kissed manu girl...When she was evil... Are you talking about this Raven? or another evil version?

610608-pride3.jpg

WOW...When she was evil... Are you talking about this Raven?
    Nah, he is talking about the second time that she went evil (that one is the third), when attacked Dick and Kory's wedding and kissed the last one, it was really dumb, like most of the NTT in the 90s, frankly

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Garfield overcompensation was his way to cope with the deaths of almost everyone dear to him back in the day, i don't think that you need to add more to it personally
    Back in the day it was, it's kind of stuck with him through the years. Particularly, in his interaction with women. I'm not saying him being bi needs to happen to justify it (although personally if I were writing the character I'd campaign to do it), but if it did, it could definitely work.

BANNED

WOW, Raven kissed manu girl...When she was evil... Are you talking about this Raven? or another evil version?
    Well, actually this one:

But that's just me.
    Pushing for it? No. But right now it seems to be one of the things Bendis does, pull out something unexpected that never was before he made it. I said Beastboy, partly to avoid what would be the cheapshot of suggesting one of the girls or any of the new kids.

It didn't 'work' for Iceman either, he just pulled it out and the universe realigned to suit it. But the arguments used to explain why Iceman could similarly be applied to Beastboy. I have to agree though that... much like Iceman... I dont see it really doing anything for the Green Bean.

Well, actually this one:
    I saw one image of this raven in internet but I thought that this happened with the other, I was wrong... Strange art, this will be very old..

A question.. Would you like to see Hickman(New member of DC) in TT or Titans? I see the opposite reaction to Bendis..

http://community.comicbookresources....-at-DC-as-well

A question.. Would you like to see Hickman(New member of DC) in TT or Titans? I see the opposite reaction to Bendis..

http://community.comicbookresources....-at-DC-as-well
    I can't see a book more random to put Hickman on then the Titans .

BANNED

I can't see a book more random to put Hickman on then the Titans .
    I dunno. I think it'd be pretty dang random if we got "Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew" by Johnathan Hickman.