Page 347 of 671 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It was a fun issue. I thought. Otomotopeia remains awesome and I thought both Kid Flash and Robin came off pretty well.
    Percy choosed a good form for end with the problems between these 2..

I never expected this end between Damian and Emiko(see you around, robin), after Percy interview that talked about that crush, I thought that this would be fast and a bad ending, for Damian..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2017 at 10:40 AM.

The Justice League put them in the time out corner, lol. How pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    They treat them like the Teen Titans

Seems that the Future Donna events will be Bad for the team..

The solicitation for Titans doesn't sound interesting at all and lol at the Justice League telling Titans take time out they supposed be adults yet being treated like they kids.

The most embarrassing part is that they seem to allow the JL to put them on hiatus. They are treating themselves like kids. Now most likely they'll come to figure out that they are grown ass people, and come back together, but that they have to figure that out at this point is just sad.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-23-2017 at 01:53 PM.

BANNED

Seems like a lifetime ago now... but I seem to recall the League showing up in force to demand Cassandra being taken off John's TT team and Starfire's response was to shoot Diana in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Seems like a lifetime ago now... but I seem to recall the League showing up in force to demand Cassandra being taken off John's TT team and Starfire's response was to shoot Diana in the head.
    Yeah, they all fought the JL on that arc. Nightwing had to arrive and calm the tensions and cyborg showed the JL the exit.

I also recall the League shutting the Titans down, or at least not taking them seriously, when it came to Trigon way back in Wolfman and Perez's New Teen Titans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I also recall the League shutting the Titans down, or at least not taking them seriously, when it came to Trigon way back in Wolfman and Perez's New Teen Titans.
    I am not sure if that's initially where they, on Zatanna's advice, decided not to help Raven and attacked the mages who were trying to prevent him coming to Earth.
    Or when Ice and Wally got into some argument over who had the right to what and Ice didn't know who Trigon was.

Kinda makes me wonder why we haven't had a modern version of TT forming independently and the League showing up saying it wasn't a good idea.

BANNED

Or, if you want to go back a good story where the Titans refused to take the League's crap, being willing to take on the entire League for Vic in Technis Imperative.

you and what army.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Or, if you want to go back a good story where the Titans refused to take the League's crap, being willing to take on the entire League for Vic in Technis Imperative.

you and what army.jpg
    Technis Imperative is the best Titans story and the gold standard for how these characters should act and be treated.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    A Kid's Game is one of the best Teen Titans story ever in my mind. Technis Imperative is good, but there is a lot of messiness and bloat there. Great use of the Wally/Kyle rivalry though. And Gar was awesome.

Did they really? Geez that is pathetic!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    A Kid's Game is one of the best Teen Titans story ever in my mind. Technis Imperative is good, but there is a lot of messiness and bloat there. Great use of the Wally/Kyle rivalry though. And Gar was awesome.
    No need for us to debate the quality of A Kid's Game again. I fully admit there are problems with Technis Imperative, but I think its definitely still one of the best Titans stories of all time. And "Hey, Rust-Bucket! Let go of the frickin moon already, will ya?!" will always be Gar's crowning moment of awesome for me.