Page 355 of 671 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Stolen Guy's clothes? Almost sounds like a rite of passage thing now. Has to have been a bit of a shock to Simon and Jessica though with John showing up and telling them straight up: "Just as a little welcome aboard challege for you, there is something you gotta do, and we need pictures."
    Nice.

10 char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    The thing that most struck me was wondering why she's wearing Guy Gardner's costume.
    Because of her bonding moment with Guy. Again, do a google search, she's almost always drawn in a variant of Guy's suit.

I almost expect every Earth-based GL has done something like that at some point, mostly off-panel. Or at least fantasized about it.

I do wonder about what a Milagro Reyes GL brings to any story that Jessica Cruz doesn't do better. (I'm just so in love with the character of Jessica Cruz.) Certainly she's younger. But is this really a common theory? That she'll be a GL? In addition to Hal, John, Guy, Kyle, Jessica, and Simon? A SEVENTH earth-born GL? While all the other six are very active?.
    Well, yeah, being a kid opens up a ton of different stories, and Milagro's personality is completely different from Jessica's.

It's not a "theory". Just a fan idea that really took off in some circles.

I like the idea of a young, Latina GL, but how many earth GL's is too many? Alan Scott should be back soon too.
    Don't forget Jade. Not to mention the Chinese Lantern Corps is finally gonna show up in February (Although I'll be very surprised if they're green.)

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I wouldn't read them unless you're a die-hard completionist for Titans book or a huge fan of any of the characters involved - primarily Kyle, Donna, Tara, Roy, or Bart. Maybe even Rose.
    Even AS a massive fan of some of those characters, I wouldn't necessarily say it's worth it.

Stolen Guy's clothes? Almost sounds like a rite of passage thing now. Has to have been a bit of a shock to Simon and Jessica though with John showing up and telling them straight up: "Just as a little welcome aboard challege for you, there is something you gotta do, and we need pictures."
    This needs to be the plot of Green Lanterns #0 some time.

I almost expect every Earth-based GL has done something like that at some point, mostly off-panel. Or at least fantasized about it.

I do wonder about what a Milagro Reyes GL brings to any story that Jessica Cruz doesn't do better. (I'm just so in love with the character of Jessica Cruz.) Certainly she's younger. But is this really a common theory? That she'll be a GL? In addition to Hal, John, Guy, Kyle, Jessica, and Simon? A SEVENTH earth-born GL? While all the other six are very active? I like the idea of a young, Latina GL, but how many earth GL's is too many? Alan Scott should be back soon too.
    Lol the GL fanbase would implode and we'd get countless threads asking is 7/8 GL's too much? Similar to what happened when Simon and later Jessica were introduced. Saying that, I want to see Milagro get a ring now!

I think it'd be cool to see Jessica train Milagro, instead of Guy, but that's just me. Could end up being a very likeable duo (big sis/lil sis dynamic).

Only problem with that, asides it being a kid with a GL ring, and Jamie being on the same team is the likelihood of his scarab trying to kill her.
    Yeah, that pesky scarab sure doesn't like the GL's huh... Didn't the Reach and GLC have this huge war with one another in the past? Could be why.

I'd honestly put Jaime with Tim's generation (YJ) and Milagro with Damian's (TT) so that the siblings aren't on the same team.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I'd honestly put Jaime with Tim's generation (YJ) and Milagro with Damian's (TT) so that the siblings aren't on the same team.
    Yeah, that's actually why I did exactly that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Yeah, that pesky scarab sure doesn't like the GL's huh... Didn't the Reach and GLC have this huge war with one another in the past? Could be why.

Well, with the magic origin reinstated, I'm not sure how much of a problem it'd be.

And I didn't put Jaime on any of my teams. I still think he should keep hanging out with Ted in a new JLI

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Well, with the magic origin reinstated, I'm not sure how much of a problem it'd be.

And I didn't put Jaime on any of my teams. I still think he should keep hanging out with Ted in a new JLI
    I honestly don't care where Jaime ends up, as long as he's written properly and doesn't end up in comic limbo.

The only reason I might prefer him with Young Justice is so that he'll develop his own relationships, instead of borrowing Ted's friends. Plus the BluePulse bromance

Maybe Ted could be involved with Young Justice in a mentor capacity?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

As far as I am aware, the scarab stuck on Jamie, like all the others, are actually the Reach's answer to the Lanterns.
    Whats always made Jamies scarab different was that it was damaged, so he gets to keep control of it 95% of the time and it's inbuilt AI only occasionally reasserts itself to it's original programming.

But atm I am not sure if the Scarab is still tech based or if they've gone back to the magical scarab thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    This needs to be the plot of Green Lanterns #0 some time.
    It would be so easy if we still had the 'Baw-ha-ha!' League with Booster and Ted. Setting could work just as well with all the other human Lanterns though.

Guy bursts through the doors, irate, while everyone is chilling at the table.
    "Guys, you wont believe it! It happened again! I was out having some R'n'R' and before I knew it I woke up naked in the desert and all my clothes were missing! Wait..." He stops as he notices everyone it trying not to burst out laughing. "Whats so funny?"
    "Nothing Guy, nothing.... I just remembered Hal/Booster waking up in a similar predicament once." John/Ted replies.
    "Right...."

Elsewhere:
    Bzz... bzz... "Whazza...? Gardner ya frag, when ya gunna lean...?" *buries head on the bar-desk again.
    Last edited by Outside_85; 12-02-2017 at 05:25 PM.

BANNED

Plus the BluePulse bromance
    No objection to the idea, but it'd be very different from the show, mostly because of how different comicBart is from YJBart. It could work...but Bart's gonna have A LOT of relationships that need reestablishing first.

Oh this is something that I like to think about a lot, and I always end up with something that looks like this:

Titans
    Nightwing
    Starfire
    Troia
    Flash
    Omen
    Beast Boy
    Raven
    Arsenal
    Terra
    Tempest

(either rotating teams or something like Greyson's Titans where everyone managed to get focus; it's the perfect mix of Carney and Wolfman Titans for me)

Teen Titans
    Robin
    Red Arrow
    Kid Flash
    Melagro Reyes
    Wildfire (Ryand'r)
    Superboy
    A New Wonder Girl

Young Justice
    Red Robin
    Cassie Sandsmark (new codename)
    Kon-El (new codename)
    Miss Martian
    Impulse
    Ravager
    Blue Beetle
    I wouldn't mind this at all, and I was thinking on my headcanon to make Cassie take the Fury mantle if she ever graduates from being WG.

My lineup would be

Titans:
    Dick
    Wally
    Garth
    Donna
    Troy
    Starfire (DC might have forgotten that Kory and Donna are best friends, I have not)
    Bumblebee
    Cyborg (Part time JL, Part time Titan)

Teen Titans:
    Damian Wayne
    Kid Flash
    Jackson
    Emiko
    A new Wonder Girl if one is invented. I have mixed feelings about Diana having a child since I think it's too early for Wondertrev, but I would warm up to the idea eventually. Having a little Amazon trying to straighten up Damian and Jon is too good of a concept to let it pass
    Superboy: Honorary member, doesn't participate often because "this is the teen titans not the tween titans"

Young Justice
    Red Robin
    Fury (Cassie if she graduates)
    Kon-El
    Impulse
    Blue Beetle
    Arrowette (Since the Pre-FP seems...erased, or something similar, I'd like to see her back, but not rehashing her old history, she'd probably try to be a villain to spite her mom and...she fails on it)
    Empress

I know most of you aren't fans of Wally's kids, but Irey annoying Damian sounds like a fun idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I know most of you aren't fans of Wally's kids, but Irey annoying Damian sounds like a fun idea.
    Oh I would love this.

Also, Cassie becoming Fury is a WONDERFUL idea. Your lineups are great, I'd just want Omen somewhere haha. (Maybe as TT's mentor ala TTv2?)

Oh I would love this.

Also, Cassie becoming Fury is a WONDERFUL idea. Your lineups are great, I'd just want Omen somewhere haha. (Maybe as TT's mentor ala TTv2?)
    I've been thinking a lot about a new Wonder Girl, so Cassie becoming Fury was the best thing I could come with, and it would make sense because of her anger issues. I was also planning to drop the electric lasso and give her electric powers, but she doesn't use them often because a) she has no control over it, and often gets injured when she uses them and b) they tend to react directly to her emotions, similar like the lasso is, when she's mad or really upset, sparks tend to come off her and everyone tends to back off.

Though that might be because I'm thinking a lot about Hunter x Hunter lately, and I guess that made me think about it haha

Omen...Hmm, I don't know much about her, so she'd be okay with the Titans or babysitting the TT. Just don't give that role to Kory, if I had to babysit two generations of Titans, I'd be annoyed with Dick.

If we're going to introduce even more sidekicks then I'd want some of them to be unique codenames/powers we haven't had before. For instance, i'd rather have a Wonder Boy than yet another Wonder Girl!

If we're going to introduce even more sidekicks then I'd want some of them to be unique codenames/powers we haven't had before. For instance, i'd rather have a Wonder Boy than yet another Wonder Girl!
    I wouldn't - if only because that would mean that the entire new group of baby Trinity members would be boys.

There’s enough men at Wonder Woman at the moment — and the very existence of a certain lost brother was enough to me to drop the title.

Also, the Teen Titans is a sidekicks team, that’s the charm for them to me imo. My favorite lineups is the Silver Age one for that same reason.