Page 369 of 671 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 10059
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's more then what I've come to expect from the Marvel Netflix shows, or going into this when it was first announced.

Although I think the costumes for the rest of the Titans will make or break it.
    Starfire and Beast Boy specifically. Raven won't be hard, and Beast Boy you might be able to get away with just making green, but a lot's going to go into Starfire.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Starfire and Beast Boy specifically. Raven won't be hard, and Beast Boy you might be able to get away with just making green, but a lot's going to go into Starfire.
    Yeah, I can see Raven being the easiest. She's got an iconic look, but it's one that's not necessarily that hard to translate given what they have to work with. The big thing is making sure her cloak is in there.

Beast Boy you can have a red or purple bodysuit that covers his entire body, with his exposed face being green, and you're probably good. Sort of like Mystique's costume by the end of Apocalypse.

I'm really curious to see what they do with Starfire.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I hope this show is going to be as epic as the costumes they have put out. WOW!
    No kidding! These costumes are so incredible I feel like I'm dreaming when I see them. My hopes are SO high for this series!!

And I cannot WAIT to see the rest of the team in costume after seeing such amazing takes on Robin, Hawk, and Dove.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Garth can appear

BANNED

'm really curious to see what they do with Starfire.
    I'm already apprehensive because they're using CGI for her:
    https://twitter.com/TheAnnaDiop/stat...28954801168384

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    They kind of have to if they're going to do her powers and hair justice.

She is potentially going to be the most CGI-heavy Titan, next to Beast Boy.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I hope Garth can appear
    Me too as well.

http://community.comicbookresources....omicdom/page15

Go and show the lady Titans some love, or vote for whoever, your choice lol.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I have no dubt they are using CGI for Starfire but Minka Kelly did a scan for Titans too and she still has a pretty great suit (I think), so I'm carefully hopeful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZWwwxdg...-by=minkakelly

I was very negative with this show at first, but the costumes look amazing, so I'm glad to be wrong so far.

Just confirm that Donna is there (Yes, I know they said she was casted, but we can't be sure) and I'll gladly stop paying Hulu for a while to enjoy the service.

Has anybody read this article, what's your thoughts about this. I disagree with the author by wanting Beast Boy to change his sexuality, Beast Boy has never been into the same sex.

https://www.cbr.com/teen-titans-beast-boy-gay/

There’s nothing wrong with Gar being lgbt, I’d dig bi!Beast Boy

It's typical CBR stuff, reading too much into subtext. The idea migth had some merit, in the sense that Beast Boy attitude can come as "did i mention that i'm heterosexual today" sort of overcompensation, but the characther never had been written as queer, just that he dealed with his insecurities and trauma in the worst possible way. Althougth i'm not against the idea of him being gay or bi, is not something that is necessary.

First look at Hawk and Dove from the Titans show:

Wow, that look better than half of the CWverse. Pitty that i'm not of fan of those 2, but i'm for those 3 guys that still remenber that Hawk and Dove was a thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Has anybody read this article, what's your thoughts about this. I disagree with the author by wanting Beast Boy to change his sexuality, Beast Boy has never been into the same sex.

https://www.cbr.com/teen-titans-beast-boy-gay/
    The topic of BB's sexuality has come up a few times in discussions here. Presence knows the DCU could use more LGBT guys and I think based on some arguments I've seen, yeah, I could totally see Garfield being gay or bi. However, the arguments made in THIS article are just ridiculous and kind of offensive.

I also take issue with the last sentence of the quoted post. "Beast Boy has never been into the same sex." Funny how people bring this up about Bobby and now Garfield here, but you don't here a peep when it comes to minor characters coming out of the closet and especially not when female characters do so. It's a pretty gross double standard.

Also, you make it sound like people don't ever realize who they're attracted to later in life. My aunt was married and had three grown kids before she realized she was lesbian.