Page 374 of 671 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 10059
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'll forgive it if Arsenal's kid is actually alive and does not get killed off for drama.
    I think they're playing fast and loose with the solicits because she is, and she won't be. The arc will obviously end with the Titans getting back together and saving Roy's ass.

Doesn't mean it's really all that thrilling though.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

"10 Best Teen Titans of All Time" list by Newsarama. Not too many creative surprises here but.... APPRECIATE that they rate an article
    https://www.newsarama.com/29714-the-...-all-time.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    How long has it been since they even formed, and i dont think the writer can just allow them t do big world changin events without consent. He cant just write downs and it happens because it would effect every other writers work
    I am also enjoying that we dont have large crossovers interrupting everyones book, lets just let them all do their own little stories.

Do they really want to go the Young justice hero central that they control
    Over 2 years. More then enough time to have this team accomplish something or establish themselves. But no, instead they needed two years to get Donna to one punch herself, lol. This team is a joke. The JL wouldn't be wrong to call out this team's uselessness, and as a junior JL of course they'll let the JL come in and put them on a time out.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-18-2017 at 06:54 PM.

That upcoming Titans solicitation doesn’t interest me I guess if your a Roy fan might like it and more internal team drama I rather have Titans fight major big villain and save world kind of storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by zoch View Post
    That upcoming Titans solicitation doesn’t interest me I guess if your a Roy fan might like it and more internal team drama I rather have Titans fight major big villain and save world kind of storyline.
    Well even as a Roy fan I don't like it but I'm still intrigued by it because I don't understand why the last part would happened especially after what they been through already. And yes they really need to fight a major big villain and save the world instead of saving themselves from themselves.

Problem is they aren't a team now. They're about to split on Justice League instructions. Hence the solo focus.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The Titans finally show up in Injustice 2 #37 this week (Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, and Starfire). Batman and his team finally rescue them from the Phantom Zone. Things don't go well though when Zod shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Problem is they aren't a team now. They're about to split on Justice League instructions. Hence the solo focus.
    spoilers:
    That doesn't change the problem of trust they seems to have for Roy which I found weird but welp.
    end of spoilers

Roy should go back to the outlaws.

Mighty Member

I swear both teams have trust issues every other week. Why even be a team at that point?

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Since Jason asked to Killer Crock what Roy was doing in the last issue of Red Hood and the Outlaws, I could see that happening.

Mighty Member

I'm okay with Roy going back to the Outlaws. He always felt the odd man out in the Titans. He never seemed the heroic type to me. If Artemis from the Young Justice animated replace him, then the team can still have an archer archetype.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I'm okay with Roy going back to the Outlaws. He always felt the odd man out in the Titans. He never seemed the heroic type to me. If Artemis from the Young Justice animated replace him, then the team can still have an archer archetype.
    If they doing that I would prefer seing Mia Dearden as Speedy again and not Artemis. But I don't think it will happened because Emiko is still here and Roy will probably don't leave the team if they going back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I prefer the current Outlaws trio as they are. I don't think the Dark Trinity needs Roy unless Lobdell goes all "Dark Justice League" with the Outlaws.

It probably helps that Roy is probably the most solidly written character in the current book, which is saying something .
    Artemis would feel so random on this team because she'd be taking the place of a member of the Fab Five on a team with the Fab Five.

It would be like replacing Donna with Cassie or Garth with Kaldur.

BANNED

He always felt the odd man out in the Titans. He never seemed the heroic type to me.
    One of the main points of Roy's character is that he's different from all his friends and allies in terms of his brand of heroism. He's a good man and a hero through and through, but he can also be a major ass and constantly f**k up. It's something he acknowledges, feels bad about and he wishes he could be more like the others.

If Artemis from the Young Justice animated replace him, then the team can still have an archer archetype.
    Yeah that's not happening. For one, if Roy was going to get replaced by another GA family member, they'd go with the soon to be returned Connor Hawke, not introduce another archer. And two, Roy isn't going to be going anywhere at all. This book has the Fab5, and they're not just going to randomly replace one of them. He'll be back on the Titans once they come back together, and if when he comes back he's got Lian and is still the best written character in the book, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wouldn't mind an issue where the Dark Trinity have to take care of Lian, maybe a full storyline where Roy and Lian team-up with them, but that's it.