Page 378 of 671 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe Damian will never know that they are allied with "Savior", the Tomorrow Titans will appear before that..

After Kid Flash case, I doubt see this again..
    Everybody else on the team knows what they did, that they flat out betrayed them. Damian shouldn't have to be the one that has to bring the hammer down on them. The whole team should bring the hammer down on these two.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't blame them for not wanting to leave things in Damian's hands. Neither of them seem to like or trust him that much. What surprises me is that they sided with Future Tim so easily. Its also surprising to see that Kid Flash decided to trust Starfire and leave things to Damian.
    There's not wanting to leave things in Damian's hands, and then there's betraying your team and joining forces with the dude who's come to the future to murder Superman's 10 year old son. Its not like theres no previous context that this Tim is an unstable bad dude either. I blame them and they should be held accountable for this. Not just by Damian but by everyone.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-27-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Astonishing Member

As Starfire said... They are blinded by the past relationship with the other Drake..

The next will be BB saga.. Nothing will change in the team.. The Tomorrow Titans will appear soon ruining BB and Raven alliance with "savior"..

THANKS FOR THE HELP AQUALAD..
    Starfire is also kind of blinded by her relationship to Dick. That's the only reason why she puts up with Damian when his leadership is questionable at best. But she is absolutely right not to trust Future Tim.

My guess is that Beast Boy and Raven will eventually leave the team to join present Tim or Dick after all this is over because at this point a roster overhaul is coming for both TT and Titans.

BB's problem is that all his past interactions and relationships are gone/limbo and the writer has no idea what to do with him. He's basically the guy who is always wrong(despite being mostly right until now).

BANNED

Starfire is also kind of blinded by her relationship to Dick. That's the only reason why she puts up with Damian when his leadership is questionable at best. But she is absolutely right not to trust Future Tim.

My guess is that Beast Boy and Raven will eventually leave the team to join present Tim or Dick after all this is over because at this point a roster overhaul is coming for both TT and Titans.

BB's problem is that all his past interactions and relationships are gone/limbo and the writer has no idea what to do with him. He's basically the guy who is always wrong(despite being mostly right until now).
    Besides cyborg,it almost looks like they are trying to make a situation where Geoff's teen Titans team would get back together I'm.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Okay but seriously spoilers:
    why doesn't Damian call present Tim? Really? Is he too proud?
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    end of spoilers
    This is the obvious solution that no one seemed to think off. I'm not even sure that the writers have thought of this.

end of spoilers
    He was spying them in the previous issue... I canīt understand why he is not here... This is the part 3 of this crossover..

OK... I never wanted Damian as the leader(I prefer Starfire, like in the films) or as Teen Titan... Even without Damian, if the TT are acceptable, I will see they.. Forgetting Grayson, Starfire is a very friendly too.. With enough patiencie for support Damian..

I remember one Percy interview, the next saga is for BB, then Starfire and finally Raven.. They will be here during a long time..

Superman 30 showed one future with Superboy in problems again for his powers with another TT members(except Damian and Aqualad).. Maybe we will see Starfire, Raven and BB in the Titans soon seems that DC is planning change the TT team in a few years...

I think that BBxRaven is the perfect relationship for both characters...
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-27-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Besides cyborg,it almost looks like they are trying to make a situation where Geoff's teen Titans team would get back together I'm.
    I wouldn't mind this. Just avoid killing off characters and add more people to the team(most of the members of that team are unavailable/ in limbo anyways).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

He was spying them in the previous issue... I canīt understand why he is not here... This is the part 3 of this crossover..
    Because that issue was written by Percy is the only reason I can think of.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Because that issue was written by Percy is the only reason I can think of.
    Now I understand this...

At least we saw the future Titans...right?

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    At least we saw the future Titans...right?
    I donīt like Tomorrow Kon hairstyle.. However, this Tomorrow Cass is one of the most beautiful WW of the story in my opinion..

I donīt like Tomorrow Kon hairstyle.. However, this Tomorrow Cass is one of the most beautiful WW of the story in my opinion..
    Cassie is always beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Cassie is always beautiful
    I know that... But I was surprised for Cass appearance in the TT 15 cover..

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Everybody else on the team knows what they did, that they flat out betrayed them. Damian shouldn't have to be the one that has to bring the hammer down on them. The whole team should bring the hammer down on these two.
    Percy is planning focus in BB, Starfire and Raven during the next months(post-SS of tomorrow) and the characters should be here without matter what happen until the end of these adventures..
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-27-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Ed Benes art feels so lazy nowadays

Starfire is also kind of blinded by her relationship to Dick.
    Kory had a relationship with Dick?

Since The New 52, since Rebirth (still happening), since being in the middle of Metal and The Doomsday Clock, I am so confused about what is true* about these characters that I can't keep track. And Kory's pretty high on that list.

("True": by which I mean, what we as readers are meant to believe is part of their history in the current continuity, from the characters' points of view. Yes, I know it's not true; that's just a useful shorthand.)
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/