Page 38 of 671 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138538 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The Titans team looks ok, but kinda white-washed.

And I'm not really feeling that Teen Titans line-up. Starfire should not be there. Does this mean she won't have her solo anymore? Also, does Raven have red hair? And where are the former Teen Titans like Bunker or Power Girl going to end-up?
    I'm actually suprised Mal isn't being gunned alongside on the cover I get Lilith but both her and Mal seem to be the conduits that bring the Titans together. Hoping he is still on the team.
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 03-26-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Characters like Starfire and Raven really should be on the Titans team. That Titans team just looks so uninteresting. Booth being on art doesn't help. Roy still looks like a tool with that dumb hat and tattoos.

Also them keeping black Wally is a huge disappointment.

Starfire looks like she's ditching her new redesign and going for a purple and white bodysuit. Kory covering up? Blasphemy .

I imagine, given how reminiscent of the Justice League vs. Teen Titans movie roster the team in the book is (just with Kid Flash in place of Blue Beetle), that Starfire's going to be a mentor and adult figure/guardian to the younger members of the team, which is pretty much everybody, like she is in the movie. She's probably the official leader while Damian is trying to usurp her because he's Damian.

NuWally gets the classic Kid Flash look, Beast Boy looks like he's getting some version of his classic costume, and Raven looks like she's going back to a more traditional look, or at least doesn't have that bird mask anymore. The red hair is still weird though. Maybe she's trying for a new look?
    Last edited by Frontier; 03-26-2016 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post

Titans Rebirth by Dan Abnett and Brett Booth featuring Nightwing, Troia (Fate?), Tempest, Arsenal and who looks to me to be Omen.

Teen Titans Rebirth by Ben Percy and Jonboy Meyers featuring Robin, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Starfire, and Raven.
    I'm so excited for Titans, is there any other news out for it?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Soldy View Post
    Yay for new Raven look! And big NAY for black Wally. Just look at him, even on that cover he looks angry.
    It's only ever black characters people call looking angry when they clearly aren't.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm so excited for Titans, is there any other news out for it?
    I wouldn't call this news, but this is what Abnett and Johns had to say about it:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Abnett and Geoff Johns
    Abnett is also writing "Titans," with artist Brett Booth. "These are legacy characters. This is about DC's heritage. This is about characters that are either trained or raised by classic characters, and are now heroes in their own right. This is not necessarily a trendy thing to say, but they're also friends. As to what actually happens in the book -- I can't tell you anything."

Johns talked --in vague terms -- how "Titans" relates to the current, Abnett-written "Titans Hunt." "There will be a tie that will be revealed,' Johns said. "'Titans' springs right out of 'DC Universe: Rebirth.' I think you guys will be very excited about how and why."
    Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    It's only ever black characters people call looking angry when they clearly aren't.
    Wally does look angry to me, but all the TT are supposed to be angry that Damian is trying to take over the lead, so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Lol. I think it's just to keep disdain for the character. I get the negativity given history with that name I just don't get why people think it's offensive when they're two different Multiverses rather then Universes. In regards to the face look it looks no different then Damian's on the cover. It looks fierce and confident to me not angry.

NuWally doesn't really look angry to me, it looks like he's smirking a Wally smirk.

Starfire and Raven really are on the wrong team. I was so looking forward to Kori and Raven reunited and interacting with Dick and Donna. But instead they have to contend with lil punks.

My ideal line-up

Titans: Dick, Donna, Kori, Raven, Roy, Garth, Karen

Teen Titans: Damian, Wally, M'Gann, Gar, Miguel, Kiran

Tim and Cassie do need a break from the books so I'll keep them away.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Definitely interested in Teen Titans for Starfire. Might try Titans depending on what I hear and budget wise. Either way I'll be buying at least one Titans book which is a first for me LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Starfire and Raven really are on the wrong team. I was so looking forward to Kori and Raven reunited and interacting with Dick and Donna. But instead they have to contend with lil punks.
    Given the animated movies the Teen Titan roster was pretty plausible happening. I'm just suprised Blue Beetle isn't on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Given the animated movies the Teen Titan roster was pretty plausible happening. I'm just suprised Blue Beetle isn't on the team.
    I guess they wanted the NuWally Kid Flash in the Teen Titans? Better him then Bar-Torr .

I wouldn't call this news, but this is what Abnett and Johns had to say about it:

Wally does look angry to me, but all the TT are supposed to be angry that Damian is trying to take over the lead, so.
    Check again. None of them look angry. Wally just looking confident.

Niffleheim

Teen Titans Rebirth by Ben Percy and Jonboy Meyers featuring Robin, Beast Boy, Kid Flash, Starfire, and Raven.
    Looking forward to this like a son of batman. What more can i ask for in a teen team book?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough