Page 381 of 671 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    for the show?
    Yeah, they seem to be sporadically releasing promo images of each Titan every other week.

for the show?
    Yes, mostly hoping they are doing it every other Friday instead of whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Fingers crossed for Starfire
    I think Starfire is going to be the last one,she is the most espectacular and the most risky.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    If and when they do a big buget live action Titans movie those most of 10 are the characters I expect to appear..

Starting off

Robin/Nitewing
    Stairfire
    Bumblebee
    Raven
    Beast boy
    Arsenal

With Blue Beetle, Terra joining in the 1st or 2nd movie & Cyborg revaled to have team up with them/know they some how/as support..
    I think Damian has a higher chance of appearing than Arsenal, but the others seem like a given. I honestly don't expect to see Roy, Wally, Donna or Garth in the DCEU or a Titans film. I think the director/studio would want to use the more unique characters (ie Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire...etc) than the sidekicks, Nightwing being the sole exception.

Garth Was in teen titans, Young justice, Flashpoint, is featuremed in Aquamans main book
    he is fine

Donna iis the one ghostin
    We were referring to outside media appearances. Those matter the mosts since shows, movies and video games reach a much larger audience than comics do. While Garth does do better than Donna in that regard, he's still behind Damian Wayne.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I think Damian has a higher chance of appearing than Arsenal, but the others seem like a given. I honestly don't expect to see Roy, Wally, Donna or Garth in the DCEU or a Titans film. I think the director/studio would want to use the more unique characters (ie Raven, Beast Boy, Starfire...etc) than the sidekicks, Nightwing being the sole exception.

We were referring to outside media appearances. Those matter the mosts since shows, movies and video games reach a much larger audience than comics do. While Garth does do better than Donna in that regard, he's still behind Damian Wayne.
    those are huge, Starfire, Beastm Raven and cyborg would be nothing without the TT tv show
    Injustice, does nothing but piss people off seeing their faves becoming murdering assholes, and what aside from that arkham games, which of course could only help Batworld chracters

the Damian wayne is Robin, part of brand that is larger then any other hero aside from superman. He is not comparable. Garth get more then enough attention
    Damian wont appear, becasue batman wont appear either

Extraordinary Member

When would get a real trailer for Titans?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

When would get a real trailer for Titans?
    I'm expecting comic con. Same for the other DC streaming content and information regarding it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I'm expecting comic con. Same for the other DC streaming content and information regarding it.
    Young Justice is coming late 2018, according to Weisman, and it's supposed to launch the WB streaming service with Titans - so that means Titans will also be late 2018. CCI sounds like a pretty decent guess for a trailer.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

So based on the Deathstroke preview, it looks like Terra was a part of Dick's Titans - meaning there are more than ten of them. Could this mean that Kori and Raven and other characters definitely had a chance of being in the team?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

So based on the Deathstroke preview, it looks like Terra was a part of Dick's Titans - meaning there are more than ten of them. Could this mean that Kori and Raven and other characters definitely had a chance of being in the team?
    Starfire was definitely a member at one point. I'm not sure about Raven. Percy seems to be pushing for Raven and BB to have exclusively worked for Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Starfire was definitely a member at one point. I'm not sure about Raven. Percy seems to be pushing for Raven and BB to have exclusively worked for Tim.
    I think Gar had to have been a part of Dick's Titans at some point if Terra was. Otherwise, it doesn't work.

Astonishing Member

I think Gar had to have been a part of Dick's Titans at some point if Terra was. Otherwise, it doesn't work.
    Terra and Gar knew(or know)each other from that whole Harvest incident.Although I'm not sure what is canon anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Terra and Gar knew(or know)each other from that whole Harvest incident.Although I'm not sure what is canon anymore.
    Yeah, but what I mean is that there is no version of The Judas Contract that makes sense without Beast Boy involved.

Most characters can be taken out of the mix. But not Tara, Gar, or Dick.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, but what I mean is that there is no version of The Judas Contract that makes sense without Beast Boy involved.

Most characters can be taken out of the mix. But not Tara, Gar, or Dick.
    True, but it seems like the Judas Contract never happened.I assume that Slade called it off after Dick accepted his Lazarus Contract.

What's weird is Raven and Vic are supposed to be friends now. And while Dick and Vic know each other, we haven't seen them as close as Vic and Raven are (which is to say they aren't as close as they should be if they were on the same team). I definitely think DC is just spinning the Titans' wheels for now until Doomsday Clock when they can reboot and restore everything they want back without having to dedicate any build up.

Cross-posting this from the Donna Troy Appreciation over in the WW forum just in case the preview pages haven't already been discussed here. Full preview includes a few pages of Arsenal action before the League stuff...
    http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/04/e...iew-titans-19/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Last edited by Thirteen; 01-04-2018 at 02:16 PM.