Page 393 of 671 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The lastest issue clearly illustrates what’s wrong with this team.
    Too JL lite. Not really taken seriousy unless they're teenagers. Yeah this book sucks!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Too JL lite. Not really taken seriousy unless they're teenagers. Yeah this book sucks!
    So should they have fought the Justice League?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    At least put an argument.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I mean, let's be honest, they did. They weren't going to listen to the Justice League at first.

They only did when Dick had his tail tucked between his legs and decided that Bruce was right. I think the rest of the team had a pretty decent showing here - it was Dick that didn't, and what that tells me is that they deserve a new leader.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yes and they should have won. If they had manged to subdue the Trinity there'd be no doubt about their place in the DCU.

BANNED

you and what army.jpg

Yup.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    In honor of Black Lighting coming out this week I pose this question to Titan fans: Would Black Lighting Kids work on a Teen titans team ?
    If they keep their original ages only Jennifer/Lightning would fit into Teen Titans (pre flashpoint she was roughly the age of Young Justice 4), Anissa/Thunder had already graduated from collage when she became a hero, so she would be a better fit for the adult Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I mean, let's be honest, they did. They weren't going to listen to the Justice League at first.

They only did when Dick had his tail tucked between his legs and decided that Bruce was right. I think the rest of the team had a pretty decent showing here - it was Dick that didn't, and what that tells me is that they deserve a new leader.
    Dick is fine as leader, he needs a better writer.

It tells me, they deserve a new writer. But if all it took was one of the other Titans taking charge, they could have just done that, it was some issues ago they were thinking Dick was the traitor and voting him out of the island, so they are capable of it.

This book is so bad.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 01-16-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Yes and they should have won. If they had manged to subdue the Trinity there'd be no doubt about their place in the DCU.
    Thats so cliche tho
    Breaking into violence to get your point across, that would make them villains

I dont see why the justice league is able to enforce their will onto any metahuman, that step on of becoming the Justice Lords
    Which heroes gets to work freely, do they need a license, or are we in Justice League Unlimted Where every hero is registered. Which would be fine by me, why not in doctrine them into the League

lmao I can't believe we have reached the point where people even doubt Dick's leadership qualities the book seriously needs a new creative team

BANNED

Understand this ppl

The problem is NOT the team

it's the team who writes,does the art,and edits the damn thing,they need all the pissed off fans,all the attention.

Stand United against dumb shit,not awesome characters

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    lmao I can't believe we have reached the point where people even doubt Dick's leadership qualities the book seriously needs a new creative team
    You say that as if this is the first time Dick has been written as a bad leader. Not saying it's not OOC behavior, but it's something we've seen across different books for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    You say that as if this is the first time Dick has been written as a bad leader. Not saying it's not OOC behavior, but it's something we've seen across different books for a long time.
    You are right, which is why I'm really annoyed with DC sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Not even. They should have simply told the JL to F-off and went on with their lives.

This team doesn’t deserve shit. They’ve done nothing. It’s member have done nothing, save for Dick. They only thing the Titans do is deal with their own members bullshit. They are not a team. They a group of characters that have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. If anything the Titans deserve a leader who shares the same standing as the rest of the members because as it is now, and with the Titans not actually being a team, but just a place to put characters who have nowhere else to go. The only thing this book does for Dick is make him look bad.
    Dick has nothing to do here. This has been clear since Titans Hunt. Dick needs an actual team that he can actually lead and contribute, not just a place to be. And these Titans isn’t that. We have seen Dick achieve and accomplish more on his own then with this team.
    Unfortunately though he’s the face of the damn franchise so he isn’t going anywhere, so he’s stuck on a team of, as they just so clearly demonstrated, losers.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-16-2018 at 11:26 AM.