Page 399 of 671 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Two, outside of the main team. Or did you forget they're casting Donna Troy?

And I suspect we'll eventually see at least some of the others.
    As a guest star. More to the point though if Titans was a primary place that’s pushing characters that DC wants pushed because of the TV show. Dick, the only main cast member, and confirmed real part of the show, would not be portrayed and treated like he is in Titans.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-21-2018 at 02:05 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    As a guest star. More to the point though if Titans was a primary place that’s pushing characters that DC wants pushed because of the TV show. Dick would not be portrayed and treated like he is in Titans.
    Recurring cast, actually, which is just a step down from regular. And with a character like Donna on the eve of the Wonder Woman film, it's probably "recurring with a chance to upgrade to regular."

Also, the show hasn't started yet. The characters from the DCTV shows haven't gotten pushes until AFTER their shows started. So don't prejudge.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Recurring cast, actually, which is just a step down from regular. And with a character like Donna on the eve of the Wonder Woman film, it's probably "recurring with a chance to upgrade to regular."

Also, the show hasn't started yet. The characters from the DCTV shows haven't gotten pushes until AFTER their shows started. So don't prejudge.
    Thats great, but thats still a big difference then confirmed and casted main cast members. And you are the one that claimed that Titans is the primary place that DC is pushing some characters that it wants pushed and has an upcoming TV show based on it. Clearly its not pushing anyone in relation to the show. If it was it would have more main cast members, and it wouldn't push the only main cast member, and arguably star, into the background and give us one of the worst portrayals of that character. Titans actually seems counterproductive to what DC wants to do with the Titans outside of comics. Maybe when the show comes out that will change, but at that point i wouldn't be surprised if they relaunch the book so they could better do that.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-21-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    I wish Beast Boy and Raven went back to being the same age as Starfire so they could join the Titans. If Teen Titans was ever cancelled they might put Starfire, Raven and BB in the Titans (although BB and Raven might still be kids), Damian can go to SuperSons, Wally II as Flash's full-time supporting character and Aqualad as a support character for Aquaman.
    lol Raven cant grow up becasue of beast boy it kinda sucks
    they would have to dismantle the beast boy they have built to make him older

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It wouldn't be all that hard. Terra is at least old enough to have been a teen or tween five years ago, so maybe Beast Boy should be now too?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Beast Boy is probably 15-17 and Raven seems to be around 17-19.

Honestly,Beast Boy seems younger than his actually age because of his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post

Honestly,Beast Boy seems younger than his actually age because of his personality.
    Agreed. That's the impression I've always gotten.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

About marv wolfman, raven and starfire:

https://www.newsarama.com/38269-marv...est-issue.html

I'm actually excited to see Wolfman's take on the new Starfire, though I disagree that she's all that different... even if I don't disagree that of the NTT Titans, she's probably changed the most overall.

Wolfman:
    Starfire’s the star of this story,with cameo appearances of only Beast Boy and Raven so I didn’t get a chance to use any of the other current Titans.

Hmm... DC is trying to add these 2 in some story of the past for make them members of the original teen titans again?
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-22-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Then.. I can see this confirmed.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-22-2018 at 02:15 PM.

I'm not sure this is smart. Wolfman is like Claremont, his modern work is somewhat outdated - that said I'm interested to see where it goes.

What if we get a Titans relaunch that's identical to the one in the 00's? The team with Dick, Donna, Roy, Gar, Raven, Vic, and Kori. I'll sure as hell miss Omen either way but I could be interested in that by Wolfman.

Or maybe just the current team alongside Kori, Raven, Gar, and Vic? I can see Wolfman juggling a team that size.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post

and thats why hes gonna be on the teen titans forever

Extraordinary Member

I'm not sure this is smart. Wolfman is like Claremont, his modern work is somewhat outdated - that said I'm interested to see where it goes.

What if we get a Titans relaunch that's identical to the one in the 00's? The team with Dick, Donna, Roy, Gar, Raven, Vic, and Kori. I'll sure as hell miss Omen either way but I could be interested in that by Wolfman.

Or maybe just the current team alongside Kori, Raven, Gar, and Vic? I can see Wolfman juggling a team that size.
    A relaunch involving the NTT cast has always felt like something we'd inevitably roll around to again, especially since they've repeatedly pursued a visual copy of it with whoever the newest Robin is. Ideally, if it worked, we could see Gar and Raven actually get some maturity, since they kept on de-aging Raven and downplaying Beast Boy's age.

By the by, my buddy and I just did a podcast talking about this ensemble in their two cartoons, how well those cartoons did/why some of us don't like TTG, and some short speculation on the new live action series: https://www.buzzsprout.com/132209/629365-teen-titans-go
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP