Page 401 of 671 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 10059
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Starfire has been a leaguer before, like Dick, Donna, Wally, Vic, and I think maybe Roy? So I think she fits perfect here. I'm not gonna miss the current TT team, and I am looking forward to the upcoming mini.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Rather embarrassing for the Titans, lol.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Holy ****, yeah. Pretty much says it all: Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven are viable enough characters to be given a shot on the JL, but the rest of the generation they were formerly a part of are nowhere to be seen. Extra salt in the wound...Deathstroke and fucking Starro (?!) are there.

Mighty Member

Well, we don't know that these are the final teams for the Justice League titles once they are relaunched. They might just be the teams for No Justice. We can't say for sure that Teen Titans will be affected majorly.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Holy ****, yeah. Pretty much says it all: Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven are viable enough characters to be given a shot on the JL, but the rest of the generation they were formerly a part of are nowhere to be seen. Extra salt in the wound...Deathstroke and fucking Starro (?!) are there.
    And bloody Harley Quinn .

Although I don't think that says anything about the Titans as characters, issues with the book notwithstanding.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Teen Titans cancelled? Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy are all joining the Justice League.
    I don't think it's been confirmed if these team line-ups will remain exactly the same after the mini-series. But it would leave room for a Young Justice series in time for the new season of the TV show.

But then there's also the Titans TV show, which will have Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy. So who knows.

Whatever happens, I think they'll be back down to one comic with the word Titans in the title.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Actually it looks worse for the Teen Titans. It says "we could not carry our own book and got cancelled" while the Titans keeps on going. Being in the Justice League is not that big an honor anymore considering how horrible that series has been for the last 5 years or so.

BANNED

So this mini is what a month? That's like one issue for each team,not a big deal to me.

They are doing this just to be able to juggle the teams after it's over.so hopefully we get Raven,kory,and BB with the older Titans,in 1 book, WITH a new writer and artist, one that gets the characters and makes the fans happy.

Aqualad goes with the YJ team,so we can sync up the show and old series characters finally

Damian and nu Wally are in other books,so they are not disappearing,but heck maybe they will get Jon and few other really young heroes and start their own series

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Actually it looks worse for the Teen Titans. It says "we could not carry our own book and got cancelled" while the Titans keeps on going. Being in the Justice League is not that big an honor anymore considering how horrible that series has been for the last 5 years or so.
    Considering how well the JL sells, I'd disagree. And this is looking more like some madness straight out of Snyder's head, with Tynion and Williamson along for the ride as per usual, so it's not about which characters can carry a book or not.

It reflects poorly on the Titans because none of them made it to final roster here. The creative teams behind this whole thing just didn't care enough about them. Which goes back to how poorly DC as a company has been treating the team since they seemingly don't care. I'm still a little optimistic about the Titans book, but it really says a lot about the standing of the Titans as a team.

Now... I'd change my tune if we got Priest and Woods on a Titans team that has to step up to become the primary defenders of Earth while this new JL is doing whatever craziness outside of the Earth-0 universe... but I feel like it'd have to be an actual miracle if we got that.

Ya, the JL and JLA too then lol. Being in the JL is not a big deal, but standing next to the top teams of DC and being included in let’s save the world event level crisis is. This looks terrible for the Titans. It’s embarrassing. Pretty much evey DC team but the Titans have a representative. This just continues to solidify the Titans as a team of irrelevant nobodys.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-26-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Honestly, if any of the Titans were on those teams I'm sure someone would have complained about character redundancies.

BANNED

On newsarama there is a small preview of this and has all the teams beat down by brainiac,and one of them is the Titans.

This is a event spinning out of Metal when it ends. The Titans outside of Nightwing were too worthless to even be mentioned in Metal despite the world being in danger. So the Titans get ignored again here because they weren't in Metal I think. So it looks worse from their perspective as they aren't important enough to be involved. The Teen Titans characters are going to get a new book I imagine after this too.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    On newsarama there is a small preview of this and has all the teams beat down by brainiac,and one of them is the Titans.
    It looks like Brainiac was showing Superman a vision and in the vision he saw the Titans and some other teams dead/defeated.

Does anybody else like that they brought back Starfire's Perez collar for her redesign?