Page 402 of 671 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 10059
    Astonishing Member

Its bizarre how Dick's entire generation got shafted. Also Beast Boy should be on Cyborg's team but I guess Batman, Deathstroke and Lobo need someone for comic relief....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Rather embarrassing for the Titans, lol.
    Yeah the NEW Versions of the Teen Titans sure, but the old versions...the one before the new 52 and Rebirth...They definitely earned a spot or two onto the Justice League just like Cyborg and Starfire did too.

BANNED

Titans got lowblowed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Yeah the NEW Versions of the Teen Titans sure, but the old versions...the one before the new 52 and Rebirth...They definitely earned a spot or two onto the Justice League just like Cyborg and Starfire did too.
    That was the past. This is the present. It's blatantly obvious DC doesn't care about any of the Titans, with the exception of Nightwing.

From the JL swooping in and disbanding their team, to them being absent during a big DC event like Metal, where their younger counterparts did show up, and now they're the only team not represented with a "former" memeber in this recent JL call-up... Yup, the Titans are irrelevant.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I actually feel like Nightwing is getting shafted as well. While all of his NTT buddies are getting places on those JL teams where is he? Still stuck with the irrelevant Titans. Its BS. He should be leading one of those teams instead of trying to relive the glory days. It ridiculous.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I actually feel like Nightwing is getting shafted as well. While all of his NTT buddies are getting places on those JL teams where is he? Still stuck with the irrelevant Titans. Its BS. He should be leading one of those teams instead of trying to relive the glory days. It ridiculous.
    The NTT roster was popularized by the tv show in which Dick was Robin. So if you look at it they're utilizing all those characters, this is one of those cases where your mantle trumps your character.

Mighty Member

DC should just cancel the Titans. As a Nightwing fan, things were more enjoyable when Dick had no team in the New52. Wally does not deserve to come back to this. Wally is the best Flash.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    The NTT roster was popularized by the tv show in which Dick was Robin. So if you look at it they're utilizing all those characters, this is one of those cases where your mantle trumps your character.
    The TV show exists though because of the popularity of the NTT comic, which was a huge deal long before the show was created. I would say the show helped maintain the popularity of the team and of certain characters. However, I was looking at this from a purely comics point of view so, like I said, seeing Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven and Starfire on JL teams without Nightwing is a glaring omission IMO.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 01-27-2018 at 12:14 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

The TV show exists though because of the popularity of the NTT comic, which was a huge deal long before the show was created. I would say the show helped maintain the popularity of the team and of certain characters. However, I was looking at this from a purely comics point of view so, like I said, seeing Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven and Starfire on JL teams without Nightwing is a glaring omission IMO.
    I'll get flamed for saying this, but it would have made more sense to replace Harley Quinn and Damian with Nightwing and Terra. If you're going to do some weird NTT reunion/JL event, you may as well go all in.

Mighty Member

Makes sense that no TItans are on any of these team. The League did put them in "time out", after all.

Quote Originally Posted by jamgut View Post
    Makes sense that no TItans are on any of these team. The League did put them in "time out", after all.
    The Titans are the real Teen Titans here. They get treated like children, while the actual children are allowed to fight with the adults lol

So question, with the justice league all going on cosmic adventures, could the titans get to protect earth?

Just trying to find a silver lining here.

I don't see Donna and Wally on any of these teams either...
    Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    So question, with the justice league all going on cosmic adventures, could the titans get to protect earth?

Just trying to find a silver lining here.
    I wonder if they'll tie-in to this at all. If Abnett leaves we might get a new creative team by the time "No Justice" hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I wonder if they'll tie-in to this at all. If Abnett leaves we might get a new creative team by the time "No Justice" hits.
    I think part of the point is that Dick got shafted when they decided to give Damian the most iconic TT roster. I don't dislike the Fab Five, but they're the B team titans in the eyes of DC.

And yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Hell, maybe Priest spins his "Justice League screwed up" arc into a titans takeover of "now is our chance to do it our way"? I would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not surprised about Donna. It's not like DC ever cared about her but I wonder how Wally's fans feel about this. We all had so much hope for Rebirth but what has DC actually done with him so far? Not much.