Page 41 of 671 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    One Green Person per Team.
    They reached their Quota with Beast Boy already
    I'd gladly take a female green shapeshifter (Miss Martian) over the ever-present male one (Beast Boy) we've been stuck with on TT since 1980. 36 years! Seriously Beast Boy, it's time to leave.

They're probably retiring or having the Young Justice generation take a break after the failure of the last two Titans books, and Dick's team already has the Fab Four plus Omen, so I think with this team they still wanted some iconic Titans on the roster along with Damian and one that reflected the animated Titans teams.

I assume Starfire is the official leader like in the animated movie and that she's mentoring and taking care of the rest of the team. Nobody in the actual group seems to want Damian to lead the team. Johns referred to it as "Damian vs. the Teen Titans" or something like that, so there's going to be a lot of conflict.

Judging by that cover, Ra's and the League of Assassins are going to be the main villains of the first arc. That should be interesting.

Raven's new look seems like a combination of her New 52 look with a bit of her cartoon design thrown in as well as an interesting dash of red highlights to her hair. 10x better then her original New 52 design .

Starfire has traded the bikini look for a leotard. Still looking pretty great .

I kinda feel bad saying this, but NuWally actually doesn't look that bad in the classic Kid Flash suit.
    Last edited by Frontier; 03-26-2016 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kinda feel bad saying this, but NuWally actually doesn't look that bad in the classic Kid Flash suit.
    NuWally should have a different looking KF costume, it feels to much like classic Wally and that saddens me.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    NuWally should have a different looking KF costume, it feels to much like classic Wally and that saddens me.
    I can understand that. I probably would've been fine with them doing the silver and black suit Booth designed, but nothing screams "Kid Flash" more then that look so I can see why they went for it.

Though I wonder if this might, at all, be an indication we're getting the classic Kid Flash look on the show...

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Why is an 11 year old the leader of the TTs?

Does Starfire even know any of these Teen Titans? In the New 52 she hasn't really met or teamed up with any of these characters. So I'm guessing a retcon is coming where she knows Raven and Beast Boy or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    I think the better question is why is an 11 year old trying to be the leader of the Teen Titans. And the simple answer is it's Damian Wayne .

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Does Starfire even know any of these Teen Titans? In the New 52 she hasn't really met or teamed up with any of these characters. So I'm guessing a retcon is coming where she knows Raven and Beast Boy or something?
    With Titans Hunt and Rebirth, she's probably going to be made into a veteran Titan now, the one who trains and takes care of the new recruits or younger members while the older veterans are off doing their own thing.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

She should be the leader, and she needs to humble that brat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Don't I know it. BatGod and his son RobinJesus.

The Rebirth Titans are likely meant to show synergy between the DTV movies and the comics. Thing is though, all of the Titans on Damian's team have been pirated from Dick's generation. Wally, Raven and Beast Boy should be the same age as Dick, Garth, Donna and Roy, but they're not. There are characters Damian's own age they could've used, but decided to recycle Dick's hand me downs. Same thing happened when members from Dick's generation found their way on to Tim's TT team.
    I'm aware there trying to show synergy, I normally would agree or rather to be honest I do agree it's weird to see characters by name who were colleagues and even more then that to Grayson being tagged alongside Damian but in terms of media it was done because those characters were recognized as TT members Starfire Beast Boy Raven. In terms of comics it's to provide synergy. In terms of legacy in this continuity if it's a follow up the only people Dick has any connection to on the TT roster is Damian and Starfire and the latter is pretty vague but might be followed up on since it's been mentioned I think in film.

Why do 8 year Olds get together without any adult supervision and adventure out together. Why does the JL allow a 12 year old to be apart of the League. Why does Batman allow non super-powered kids to adventure out with him.

Its a comicbook is pretty much the reason.

In regards to Starfire being the leader... no not really age doesn't mean you should be the leader I'd probably take Damian over her alone just on his tactical cunning mindset though he's not a team player then again his father isn't either and people like him being in charge of the JL. Starfire has come off as naive and sometimes clueless I think anyone on the roster would probably be a better fit then her.
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 03-26-2016 at 06:54 PM.

She should be the leader, and she needs to humble that brat.
    Chances are, as the only adult, she actually is the leader. Like in the movie.

BANNED

Probably a connection to the Titans or this will be their coming together story.

If memories are restored, maybe all the Teen Titans will remember that the brat Damian was a member of the Teen Titans before, for a very brief time for very good reasons.

Being excited that Damian is on TT i forgot to ask if the writer was any good? I don't believe ive read anything by him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Being excited that Damian is on TT i forgot to ask if the writer was any good? I don't believe ive read anything by him before.
    He was decent on Aquaman but different character and stuff.

I really don't like the team mainly because somehow Raven and Beast Boy can't escape TT and Starfire gets pushed down there. They really couldn't have Wonder Girl as a mentor or even Power Girl? But I guess they want certain people, so whatever.

I was expecting Blue Beetle to be put with the Teen Titans team, instead I get nuWally >.< So disappointed!! Wally (the original) should be on the Titans team. Why is that Jaime rarely ever gets to interact with the other teenagers >.< Go figure...