Page 412 of 671 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 10059

Just make her the child of Derinoe/Hippolyta who never came into being. That would explain the whole "take your rightful place among the amazons" line. Derinoe could originally be from the city of Troy and Hippolyta could be the one who picked the name Donna.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    "Wonder Woman's little sister from Themyscira" is good enough at this point. Her origin is such a mess that the more they revisit it, the more complicated the situation gets. Just simplify it and move the hell on. Im not convinced that no one can come with anything new or interesting with her because of her origin.
    Her origin has been a mess from the start. Don't forget she was added to Teen Titans by mistake, the writer not knowing that Wonder Girl was actually the same deal as Superboy was back then - the adult hero as a teenager - and not a sidekick.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The Wonder-verse is burdened with origin mishaps. Wonder Woman had her origin changed again and I don't even know what they plan on doing for Cassie.
    Yeah it really annoyed when they basically stole Cassie's origin and gave it to Diana, the whole Nu52 treatment of the character killed a lot of her personality. I hope we eventually get the whole mess restored but given the movies this is unlikely.

Is no one talking about the DC Ink Teen Titans book? Coming in 2019, seemingly stars the same 5 characters from the 2003 cartoon and Teen Titans Go!, with the first book focused on Raven, written by Kami Garcia and art by Gabriel Picolo (you guys have seen his Teen Titans art by now right? Because his art is perfect).

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Is no one talking about the DC Ink Teen Titans book? Coming in 2019, seemingly stars the same 5 characters from the 2003 cartoon and Teen Titans Go!, with the first book focused on Raven, written by Kami Garcia and art by Gabriel Picolo (you guys have seen his Teen Titans art by now right? Because his art is perfect).
    When I first saw this I thought the DC Ink Teen Titans book was focusing on both Beast Boy and Raven, but other than that I am still interested in this book. I saw Gabriel Picolo's art on DeviantArt and Instagram, he's a great artist.

Here's a piece of art he's done that's being used to promote for DC Ink:

I see his art posted all the time on Instagram from TT fan pages (2003 series). Cool to see him take on the team, though I wish we could get more than those same 5 characters over and over again!!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I wonder if they'll really feature Cyborg in the Titans novel.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they'll really feature Cyborg in the Titans novel.
    Based on the art he's posting on Instagram, he'll be there.

He also has some sketches of Blackfire up so... we might see Komand'r.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 02-05-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Based on the art he's posting on Instagram, he'll be there.

He also has some sketches of Blackfire up so... we might see Komand'r.

His art on the team is pretty much influenced by the 2003 animated series.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

It's out of continuity so it makes sense for Cyborg to be there. He's part of the TT Earth One books too.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

LoL, poor Vic.

BANNED

Is that Dick and Kory--or Tim and somebody else?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    LoL, poor Vic.
    I know right?

Too bad they couldn't have drawn one of the Sarahs in there for him.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Is that Dick and Kory--or Tim and somebody else?
    Most likely Dick and Kory.

im crying, Vic looks so happy, lmao. I'd be happy if we got Wally and Jinx and other assorted characters in these books, it would make a lot of sense. Maybe we'll even get Donna (finally!), but I'm wondering exactly how much of this is going to be inspired by the show and how much of it is inspired by Picolo's own work, tbh. Are we going to get Red X and Nightwing, like Picolo drew for his Teen Titans zine, or not, you know?

But yeah, I really hope we get Vic in this, it just wouldn't be the same without him. I also think there wouldn't anything stopping him from being used in these books, as Ink and Zoom are overseen by different editors than the usual at DC, so it should be fine.