Page 416 of 671 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I heard Mr. Wolfman who gave Nightwing his new identity hinted of plans for Donna Troy and Nightwing to be a couple that editorial squashed any thoughts on what would have happened if the writers were allowed to do those plans?
    I seriously don't know I now can't see them as more than best friend lmao. But welp, I'm sure that if it had happened I would have been really ok with it.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    I seriously don't know I now can't see them as more than best friend lmao. But welp, I'm sure that if it had happened I would have been really ok with it.
    I think it would have been a fun experiment and from another perspective it was funny that Donna didn't go for Nightwing as he's pretty much the most irresistible man in the DC Universe drop him marvle and the girls will be all over him hahaha!
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

I think it would have been a fun experiment and from another perspective it was funny that Donna didn't go for Nightwing as he's pretty much the most irresistible man in the DC Universe drop him marvle and the girls will be all over him hahaha!
    I mean if Dick was into Donna that woudl have mean that 3 of the 4 men of the fab 5 would have been into her. Wich would have really looked like the O5 of the X-Men were they were all into Jean Grey lmao

I mean if Dick was into Donna that would have mean that 3 of the 4 men of the fab 5 would have been into her. Wich would have really looked like the O5 of the X-Men were they were all into Jean Grey lmao
    Apart from Roy who was into Donna? Well if that happened it might not be surprising because the Teen Titans are pretty the equivalent of the X-Men.

Apart from Roy who was into Donna? Well if that happened it might not be surprising because the Teen Titans are pretty the equivalent of the X-Men.
    Wally was into her but he never told anyone except Dick. That's why Wally was so jealous of Roy because they were together at that time.

Wally was into her but he never told anyone except Dick. That's why Wally was so jealous of Roy because they were together at that time.
    And if Dick revealed to Wally that he also liked Donna oh boy the team would be in a lot of trouble but given the editorial mandate it's possible Mr. Wolfman had to change his plans to Roy instead.

And if Dick revealed to Wally that he also liked Donna oh boy the team would be in a lot of trouble but given the editorial mandate it's possible Mr. Wolfman had to change his plans to Roy instead.
    Well when I see how everyone except Donna seemed to "hate" Roy at one point at the end of the first TT run (through the whole retcon from the 2008 retcons) welp I don't think it would had changed things lmao.

Well when I see how everyone except Donna seemed to "hate" Roy at one point at the end of the first TT run (through the whole retcon from the 2008 retcons) welp I don't think it would had changed things lmao.
    I see and what id they retcon in 2008 exactly?

I see and what id they retcon in 2008 exactly?
    It wasn't retcons it's more details but they told us why Donna and Roy had to break up and what happened because of it and also more about the relation between Roy and the whole team (that was when he was dying (and that Lian was dead) and that they were waiting for him to get better), the whole drugs thing, etc...

It wasn't retcons it's more details but they told us why Donna and Roy had to break up and what happened because of it and also more about the relation between Roy and the whole team (that was when he was dying (and that Lian was dead) and that they were waiting for him to get better), the whole drugs thing, etc...
    Well I hope their relationship fairs a lot better in the new continuity than it did in Post-Crisis. There was also that prophecy about Donna's husband dying and she believed that it would be Roy so she rejected his proposal but then it turned out to be the guy she married instead man what a waste.

Well I hope their relationship fairs a lot better in the new continuity than it did in Post-Crisis. There was also that prophecy about Donna's husband dying and she believed that it would be Roy so she rejected his proposal but then it turned out to be the guy she married instead man what a waste.
    That was the reason of the break up and that time. They added it in the Titans run of 2008 that wasn't there before. And yes, I hope they don't screw up with them this time.
    Last edited by Dethi; 02-13-2018 at 03:47 AM.

That was the reason of the break up and that time. They added in the Titans run of 2008 that wasn't there before. And yes, I hope they don't screw up with them this time.
    I for one would rather see Donna with Roy than with Cheshire she's never been that good for Roy and even in the new continuity she still isn't good for him. But they will be meeting as their own clashing interests leads them to each other in the latest issue of Titans. I hope he won't be lead into rekindling their relationship.

I for one would rather see Donna with Roy than with Cheshire she's never been that good for Roy and even in the new continuity she still isn't good for him. But they will be meeting as their own clashing interests leads them to each other in the latest issue of Titans. I hope he won't be lead into rekindling their relationship.
    Me too, the only good thing that comes out of the relationship between Roy and Jade was Lian and Jade was the worst mother ever. But with what we saw in the solicitation of Titans I don't think they'll rekindling the Roy/Jade relationship at least on this run (and I hope never lmao)

Me too, the only good thing that comes out of the relationship between Roy and Jade was Lian and Jade was the worst mother ever. But with what we saw in the solicitation of Titans I don't think they'll rekindling the Roy/Jade relationship at least on this run (and I hope never lmao)
    Yet people want Lian to come back into continuity and for that to happen well Roy and Jade would have to wed I also don't see that happening. And if it did it would be the worse thing to happen since the New 52 romance between Wonder Woman and the New 52 Superman. The only time Jade was good for Roy was in the Young Justice cartoon where she was actually given some actual morals and heart. A shame that Donna could appear there. But if they do rekindle Jade and Roy well I hope she develops a conscience first and foremost before it happens.

Yet people want Lian to come back into continuity and for that to happen well Roy and Jade would have to wed I also don't see that happening. And if it did it would be the worse thing to happen since the New 52 romance between Wonder Woman and the New 52 Superman. The only time Jade was good for Roy was in the Young Justice cartoon where she was actually given some actual morals and heart. A shame that Donna could appear there. But if they do rekindle Jade and Roy well I hope she develops a conscience first and foremost before it happens.
    They don't have to wed for Lian to appear, in the pre flashpoint, they never been married yet Lian happened, Lian could be a plotwist of the current arc (even if I don't think so). I really want to see Lian again tho, I just don't want her appearance to destroy Donna and Roy together and if I have to chose I'll chose Donna and Roy lmao. I waited to long to see them together again.