Page 423 of 671 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 10059
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    What about if they moved the Titans over to Young Animal.
    The "move it to Young Animal" thing is the new "just put Morrison on the book".

I think the last thing the Titans need is to be moved to DC's more quirky line of books that are generally treated separate from the main DCU aside from the occasional crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I think they are ending Titans. They broke them up. There is an annual in May when there isn't a fifth Wendsday and no other annuals. So I think it's a big issue wrapping everything up. Like Action Comics and Superman are doing.

And things are being shaken up for all teams with No Justice. So I think the Titans series is definitely ending. Which is bitter sweet for me. I love these characters and love seeing them but Abnett was wrecking and trashing them.

Only question is will they relaunch in some way or is this the end for now. Would be weird if they would end because they sell pretty well. But DC has trashed characters that they don't like or for whatever reason before despite them being popular or/and selling well.
    I would not understand why they would stop writing them since they still sell more than a lot of books and even more than Teen Titans. At this point that would be the most stupid things. Plus Abnett in his interview said that in 2018 there will be stories of Titans even if he couldn't tell us what.
    But welp, we shouldn't expect too much. But I have still hope to be able to read about my fav character of DC Comics who are in this team (at least 2 of my 5 fav comicbook character are in this so I want be able to still read about them..)

Probably can't tell us because of No Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    It's next week yes. I hope we will get some good news about the Titans.
    That feels so fast, lol. Feels like we just reacted to the Annual solicitation a week ago...

Also, there's no way the Titans are gone. For once, Snyder already confirmed we're getting some sort of Titans/Teen Titans team relaunch out of No Justice. Will it be one team? Will it still be two teams? Will there be three teams with Tim in there somewhere?

But there's just no way there's no team. Young Justice: Outsiders features a lot of these characters in major roles as adults. Obviously, we're getting the Teen Titans Go! movie and the live-action Titans show. And there is going to be rising hype over the next two years when we get the DC Ink Teen Titans book, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the next DC Animated Movie about the Teen Titans. Plus, DC recognizes the demand for Dick and Wally. They know Kory, Gar, and Raven have so much potential. Just because they've been doing poorly with it all doesn't mean they don't realize the importance of these characters.
    Last edited by Grayson - The Dark Heir; 02-16-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    That feels so fast, lol. Feels like we just reacted to the Annual solicitation a week ago...

Also, there's no way the Titans are gone. For once, Snyder already confirmed we're getting some sort of Titans/Teen Titans team relaunch out of No Justice. Will it be one team? Will it still be two teams? Will there be three teams with Tim in there somewhere?

But there's just no way there's no team. Young Justice: Outsiders features a lot of these characters in major roles as adults. Obviously, we're getting the Teen Titans Go! movie and the live-action Titans show. And there is going to be rising hype over the next two years when we get the DC Ink Teen Titans book, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the next DC Animated Movie about the Teen Titans. Plus, DC recognizes the demand for Dick and Wally. They know Kory, Gar, and Raven have so much potential. Just because they've been doing poorly with it all doesn't mean they don't realize the importance of these characters.
    Well from my feeling (and I'm maybe wrong) but the 4 members of Titans who are still in the books during the current last arc will if there is still the team be part of it. I mean Dick think that the Titans will be together again at one point, Wally want to figth for them to figth together again, Roy need the team (and Donna but that an other thing lmao) to be clean and fine again after what happened and Donna, the way Abnett talked about her during the interview, I have the feeling that she will probably be the next leader of the team (and that's a good thing in my opinion).

But we will see and I really hope CBR is wrong about the whole, the Titans dies in No Justice, like what I saw on the website.

I don't think this Donna deserves to be a leader. The old pre Flashpoint one sure, but this Donna is nothing like that Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't think this Donna deserves to be a leader. The old pre Flashpoint one sure, but this Donna is nothing like that Donna.
    Agreed, tbh. But if we got a good writer, they could just write her like her old self and I'd be down with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well from my feeling (and I'm maybe wrong) but the 4 members of Titans who are still in the books during the current last arc will if there is still the team be part of it. I mean Dick think that the Titans will be together again at one point, Wally want to figth for them to figth together again, Roy need the team (and Donna but that an other thing lmao) to be clean and fine again after what happened and Donna, the way Abnett talked about her during the interview, I have the feeling that she will probably be the next leader of the team (and that's a good thing in my opinion).

But we will see and I really hope CBR is wrong about the whole, the Titans dies in No Justice, like what I saw on the website.
    Yeah, I agree. Before No Justice, I was already thinking the new team would be about those 4. Maybe with Kory, Gar, and Raven moved over as per that old Bleeding Cool rumour.

Also, that was them guessing what one piece of art was implying, which was Superman and Brainiac see the Suicide Squad, Titans, and Teen Titans all lose to the big threat. That probably won't end up happening, lol.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    What about if they moved the Titans over to Young Animal.
    I'd be overjoyed with this. Honestly, I think half the major properties would be better off over there or in a similar atmosphere that cultivates such creative freedom than being stuck in the main DCU. Batman and the Flash are the only ones doing relatively well.

I'd kill to have Superman and Wonder Woman brought over to Young Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Donna doesn't deserve to be this Donna, either.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Frankly, being promoted to leader might be what Donna needs.

But also... if anyone of this team was gonna lead other than Dick, it should be Lilith.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

That'll never happen, because Omen isn't popular enough. Never had a solo, never been anywhere except in Titans teams?

It would make sense for her to take the lead though. I'd imagine it being similar to Jean Grey in X-Men Blue (considering their similar powers), telepathically sending orders so the enemy gets a surprise (since they won't hear her giving instructions).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

line it drawn

Extraordinary Member

Is Arsenal and Green arrow no longer.... anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is Arsenal and Green arrow no longer.... anything?
    ...what? Not sure what the question is. But Roy does appear fairly regularly in Green Arrow now, although who knows how things will go with the new team in May.