Page 426 of 671 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 10059
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I hope we at least end up with a Titans, Teen Titans and a Young Justice. I wouldn't mind making YJ Damien and Jon's team with TT being Tim, Cassie (and dare I hope Kon's) team...if not give YJ back to Tim, Cassie (and Kon.)
    If there is to be a creative shuffle, I would love to see Jorge Jiminez move to Titans. I think his style would work well with those characters.
    Tim will probably get a team as well considering he seems to be slowly becoming alienated from the Bat family and might be looking to do something else.

BANNED

Honestly given the dividedness of the Rebirth Series I can't say I'm surprised to see the Teen Titans and Titans canceled.

I mean when it was stated that Titans would feature the ORIGINAL Wally West fresh out of Rebirth I was hoping for more tackling on the overall Rebirth mystery and while we got that in spades, One would think that maybe it should have been more connectivity.

Plus the over all history of the Teen Titans is now a mess and how Damien tried to reform the team is kind of harsh and just the recipe for disaster. It almost proves just why Dick works well with the Titans when other Robins can't.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Honestly given the dividedness of the Rebirth Series I can't say I'm surprised to see the Teen Titans and Titans canceled.

I mean when it was stated that Titans would feature the ORIGINAL Wally West fresh out of Rebirth I was hoping for more tackling on the overall Rebirth mystery and while we got that in spades, One would think that maybe it should have been more connectivity.

Plus the over all history of the Teen Titans is now a mess and how Damien tried to reform the team is kind of harsh and just the recipe for disaster. It almost proves just why Dick works well with the Titans when other Robins can't.
    I thought that Tim was an okay leader pre new 52 and after the New 52 toned down the edge.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I thought that Tim was an okay leader pre new 52 and after the New 52 toned down the edge.
    Tim was also motivated by grief Pre New 52 though.

Raven daughter darkness 2 preview:

https://www.monkeysfightingrobots.co...eview-raven-2/

TT 17 Preview and one Percy tweet:

http://wegotthiscovered.com/comicboo...-17/#gallery-1

BB saga is only of 3 chapters, TT cancelled(DAMNIT.. ) or Percy is out..

Attachment 62655

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Attachment 62655
    Well it's because of No Justice.

BANNED

I'm still betting on Tomasi taking over Teen Titans in June and making it Damian and Jon's new book. Thus ensuring my continued disinterest in this property.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Well it's because of No Justice.
    But... Even with No Justice... Only 3 chapters for BB?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'm still betting on Tomasi taking over Teen Titans in June and making it Damian and Jon's new book. Thus ensuring my continued disinterest in this property.
    Tomasi in TT... Maybe is related with this image of Superman 30 and DC wants to start the TT again with this team:

Attachment 56430

Tomasi was one of the 3 writers in Superman 30 with Gleason and Keith Champagne..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-26-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Attachment 62655
    BB sounds like he's about to have a heel turn.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So, um, that preview confirms something big.

Gar went by Changeling once.

Gar only ever went by Changeling during NTT.

NTT happened.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    So, um, that preview confirms something big.

Gar went by Changeling once.

Gar only ever went by Changeling during NTT.

NTT happened.
    It's been a while since it's been inted (well not exactly as it happened but neverless, in Metal, Raven and Cyborg seems to know each other when in N52 it never happened. In the Flash Annual there is an image of a Teen Titans team who look like the NTT (with some difference).

A weird thing btw is the fact that Roy did go by the Red Arrow nickname in this continuity when in the previous one it was only when he became a member of the Justice League.

Also, Dick's classic Nightwing design was reimagined by Phil Jiminez in the college flashback in Nightwing #39, where we once again got a mention of Dick and Kory dating and being on the same Teen Titans team.

Yeah, and Cyborg said he was a JL founder in one issue of Justice League... only for the next issue to say that he wasn't, and the JL had now existed for fifteen years instead of five. Which means that pre-Flashpoint continuity has seemingly been restored for the Justice League and Titans.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Except Judas Contract didn't happen in this new Rebirth continuity. As Lazarus Contract replaced it and made Judas Contract impossible as it happened in NTT. So I think it is going to be a mess of what is back and what isn't.