Page 435 of 671 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    They're in their mid to late 20's. They would have been the right age for the Titans Pre-Flashpoint, but I think they'd be quite a bit older than the rest of the current cast. Not to mention that currently, going from JL to Titans is a definite demotion.

If you need a great character for the Titans who can make energy constructs, bring in Argent.
    They're not that old. Jessica locked herself up for what, three years? And she's never had a proper job - she must be around 21-22. As for Simon, I just looked him up on Wikia, and apparently it was once mentioned that he was 10 when 9/11 happened. He debuted in 2012, which is 11 years after 9/11. So he would've been about 21-22 then. Though that should make him 27, he obviously doesn't age in real time, comic characters never do - he's probably no older than 23, considering that there's a sliding timescale in play (it's not just a Marvel thing!). So yeah, around Dick's age.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Im talking Titans though. This only for previous TTs thing has to end. Its restrictive, and quite frankly it doesn't leave them with the strongest crop to pull from.
    You're totally right - and it's even worse when it's "just pull from one group of previous Teen Titans." Abnett is implying that we're getting new blood but does that mean previous Titans not on the previous team or new blood in general? I miss when we saw people added to the Titans like Kyle Rayner, Jesse Quick, Argent (who, to be fair, was a previous Titan), and Damage were added to the team. Actually, Devin Grayson's Titans lineup was kind of perfect.

I'd love to see Kyle back with the Titans again, and it'd be a neat wrench into Roy x Donna if they really wanted for it to be, and honestly he fits with the team significantly more than Simon and Jessica do. The TT needs this too, characters added to the team that aren't legacies. The TT Special is entirely Legacies. Imagine if we saw, say, Wildfire/Ryand'r as part of Damian's generation! And then Karen Starr and Kyle Rayner added to the adult Titans team...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Missed that somehow though I did read the solicits. Still feel Outsiders are their own animal and not a name to just give to a certain generation of heroes. I love a team with Black Lightning, Metamorpho (though he seems tied up in Terrifics now), Katana at least... Also love the later use of the Pierce daughters and Grace Choi.

I just don't see this as an "ACME brand" superhero team name. I think even if they're not returning to the OG team, that team's history should still be what it was. Not a random name for a team of a certain generation of Titans characters.

Still, thanks for the correction. I really missed that somehow.
    Though I sort of agree with you, I think is muh more about the team statement than about the line up. Winnick's outsiders worked quite well.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Missed that somehow though I did read the solicits. Still feel Outsiders are their own animal and not a name to just give to a certain generation of heroes. I love a team with Black Lightning, Metamorpho (though he seems tied up in Terrifics now), Katana at least... Also love the later use of the Pierce daughters and Grace Choi.

I just don't see this as an "ACME brand" superhero team name. I think even if they're not returning to the OG team, that team's history should still be what it was. Not a random name for a team of a certain generation of Titans characters.
    I could see them taking the name though. Nightwing, Arsenal, and Starfire were all members of the Outsiders at one point. Add in the fact that the Outsiders have always been seen as a "Batman" team having Nightwing take up the title to show that they are not going to be controlled by the League makes sense. Dick could even tell the team "When Batman wanted to do things his way he started the Outsiders, and that it what we are doing now". It would not just be taking up the name out of nowhere that way.

And YJ is gonna be doing the Outsiders too.

Would love to see TEAM TITANS make a come back as well.i want the TITANS FRANCHISE to be as big as the X MEN.my team would consist of.

The GUARDIAN=MAL=as leader

BUMBLEBEE
    WITCHFIRE
    MIRAGE
    GOLDSTAR
    The GOLDEN EAGLE
    SEBASTIAN FAUST
    The BLUE DEVIL
    KILLOWATT
    RED STAR

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I would like to see more Red Star.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Would love to see TEAM TITANS make a come back as well.i want the TITANS FRANCHISE to be as big as the X MEN.my team would consist of.

BUMBLEBEE
    WITCHFIRE
    MIRAGE
    GOLDSTAR
    The GOLDEN EAGLE
    SEBASTIAN FAUST
    The BLUE DEVIL
    KILLOWATT
    RED STAR
    That's an interesting lineup! I'd love to see Witchfire, Goldstar, Golden Eagle and Sebastian Faust come back (and a few other forgotten folk, like Stryker Z and Firehawk). More of Bumblebee would also be a treat (without Mal, since, IMO, her story tends to get sidelined with his drama whenever Mal/Vox/Hornblower/etc. is around).

My favorite 'forgotten' Titans definitely include Golden Eagle, as well as Kole and Duela Dent.

BUMBLEBEE
    WITCHFIRE
    MIRAGE
    GOLDSTAR
    The GOLDEN EAGLE
    SEBASTIAN FAUST
    The BLUE DEVIL
    KILLOWATT
    RED STAR
    This is the first time I've seen anyone express wanting Mirage back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This is the first time I've seen anyone express wanting Mirage back.
    It is a bit odd to want a rapist on a superhero team.

MIRAGE a Rapist ? uhmm when did this happen.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    It is a bit odd to want a rapist on a superhero team.
    Probably not the first time either way - but Mirage was the worst.

MIRAGE a Rapist ? uhmm when did this happen.
    She raped Nightwing in the 90's due to lack of disclosure and thus giving him the inability to consent. She disguised herself as Starfire.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    She raped Nightwing in the 90's due to lack of disclosure and thus giving him the inability to consent. She disguised herself as Starfire.
    And then Panthra declares Dick a slut. And then Mirage was raped if I recall correctly by Deathwing, though I could have that wrong. The Teen Titans comics were not at their best then.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Probably not the first time either way - but Mirage was the worst.
    The Comedian might have something to say about that.

BANNED

Hey how about these for a fee team names
    Young Justice
    Young Titans

That way you can elevate the Titans team to JL level,and have a young superhero team that both make sense.

YJ is Kon,Tim,Bart,cassie,with Megan,Jamie,aqualad,and any older teen hero

YT is Jon,Damian,beacon,nobody,red arrow,and any kid or young teen hero

Everybody has a team,and nobody gets **** on while they are doing it