Page 439 of 671 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 10059
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh...could just be a sketch, but...
    Cassie,Kon and ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    YJ cartoon soured me on Ms.Martian being involved in any leadership capacity
    Always nice to see someone with the sense to see YJ MM for the villain that she was.

The Titans will be operating out of the Hall of Justice and were described as "the Justice League's AAA farm team," by Snyder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Always nice to see someone with the sense to see YJ MM for the villain that she was.
    I prefer extremely misguided hero...and I thought Raven was the co-leader?

Isn't Raven still in high school? How in the world is she co-leader of a team with Nightwing on it? Dick babysitting a bunch of high schoolers doesn't sounds interesting at all.

Although I guess this is Abnett's writing we are talking about. So Dick probably has the capabilities of someone in high school, lol.

The Titans' team just sounds awful and I'm glad that Starfire and Cyborg were able to escape being stuck on it. No idea where Wally and Donna could be, but hopefully they aren't roped into the book either.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I am more interested to know how come the League turned a blind eye to Miss Martian's abuse of her powers.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Titans is Nightwing, Raven, BB, Steel (Natasha Irons), and Miss Martian.

TT is Robin, KF, Red Arrow, Lobo's daughter, and several other new characters.
    Thanks!

Titans seems weird but probably could work. TT has no one if interest but Lobo's daughter? Isn't there a son of his or something why not just use him?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Isn't Raven still in high school? How in the world is she co-leader of a team with Nightwing on it? Dick babysitting a bunch of high schoolers doesn't sounds interesting at all.

Although I guess this is Abnett's writing we are talking about. So Dick probably has the capabilities of someone in high school, lol.

The Titans' team just sounds awful and I'm glad that Starfire and Cyborg were able to escape being stuck on it. No idea where Wally and Donna could be, but hopefully they aren't roped into the book either.
    Probably going to magically age her up which I wish would happen. Tired of young Raven.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 03-24-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    I am more interested to know how come the League turned a blind eye to Miss Martian's abuse of her powers.
    I always found that scene where she mindwiped a Krolotean and Batman didn't bat an eye to be really weird.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So Dick and his team at the hall of justice and Damian's team will just be on their own. You would think Bruce would want to watch over his son more.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I always found that scene where she mindwiped a Krolotean and Batman didn't bat an eye to be really weird.
    Yeah Mr. Authoritarian wasn't disturbed at all which is jarring especially when he didn't like Zatanna doing the same thing either.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So Dick and his team at the hall of justice and Damian's team will just be on their own. You would think Bruce would want to watch over his son more.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Damian's team is the one that keeps Titans Tower.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Isn't there a son of his or something why not just use him?
    Slobo was a failed clone, not a son. They're not using him because 1) The writer has his own idea for a character to use most likely and 2) It's fact, not a rumor, that DiDio hated him. Even recently when I was at a DC panel, when I corrected DiDio that I was cosplaying Slobo, not Lobo, he sounded disgusted.

Both Titans Towers were destroyed. I'd imagine Damian's team would use the Fortress of Attitude. The Super Sons HQ.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Both Titans Towers were destroyed. I'd imagine Damian's team would use the Fortress of Attitude. The Super Sons HQ.
    The Titans' Tower isn't destroyed btw only the TT's one, it's just not used anymore at least where we are actually.

Hahaha, what a joke. What a non direction they gave this team. Dick will always be stuck in the minors it seems. The main JL characters should be responsible for guiding the younger generation that carries their legacy, not a bunch of young 20 somethings. Characters like Dick should find their own identity and direction as a team of heroes. Pwning off that responsibility to Dick's gen is just shows how they have no clue what to do with them and don't want to bother the JL characters with it. We just had Batman and co step in and force the Titans to shut down so that completely invalidates any authority they could have when they still have to answer to daddy JL. It's pathetic. Hopefully Roy, Wally and Donna escape this mess.

I can't wait to see this crash and burn just like Abnett's other Titans work. All those that wanted to see "Dick gen be responsible for the younger heroes" will finally see how awful a direction that is for a bunch of young 20 somethings who need to find their own path instead of being saddled with a responsibility that the main JL should be in control of.