Page 441 of 671 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 10059

The New Teen Titans looks pretty cool.

Looks fun, not sure how it’ll be received by readers. Can’t say I’m not already obsessed with Crush

BD753285-8FB4-4DFC-A224-D24155165AC0.jpg

Ultimate Member

Sandals girl (Djinn is it) in particular has a really nice look to her. Also I'm wondering who in their right mind would have a kid with Lobo of all people?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Damian and Emiko on the same team alone would be enough to get me to give it a look at least. But the new characters look interesting as well.
    I love Damian. it's this Emiko, that is reason I am hesitant to buy this book.

Roundhouse is here for replace BB or Kid Flash as the FUNNY GUY.. Crush is obviously Lobo daughter..

I like Djinn design.. She seems some kind of magician..

DC teen titans Djinn.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-24-2018 at 01:46 PM.

I'm guessing Roundhouse is... an alien? Maybe? But Crush is an alien so I don't think they'll do that twice. I wonder if he's just a metahuman.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Roundhouse is here for replace BB or Kid Flash as the FUNNY GUY.. Crush is obviously Lobo daughter..

I like Djinn design.. She seems some kind of magician..

DC teen titans Djinn.jpg
    yeah she looks like a magic type!

Wonder what Roundhouses power will be?

penetrator of things

these character designs actually caused me physical pain
    hi my name is tako and i like to grow leeks
    @takoleeks

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I totally expected Superboy, Nobody and Beacon on Teen Titans. As is, this will be the first time since the 80s I've not bought a TT titled comic being printed.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I totally expected Superboy, Nobody and Beacon on Teen Titans. As is, this will be the first time since the 80s I've not bought a TT titled comic being printed.
    I think they will be in another team book/supersons 2.0 with Gleason or Tomasi writing. Im quite excited to see this team in action!

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Sandals girl (Djinn is it) in particular has a really nice look to her. Also I'm wondering who in their right mind would have a kid with Lobo of all people?
    Lobo has always had a thing for attractive women. And some do sleep with him. Hell, he and Harley had a little fling in Harley's Black Book (the art is pretty weird, even for Lobo though).

Not opposed to Crush being there (looking forward to how a daughter of Lobo will be), but I was hoping John Kent, Nobody, and Beacon would end up joining.

Emiko being there makes sense. She, like Damian, had an assassin mother, a messed up family, but a couple of family members she was able to get close to (Ollie and Dinah). Hanging around people her own age more often will only help her make friends and connect to others.

So long as they call her Red Arrow. And its good that NuWally has a place too. I don't hate him, he just needed his own spot and group of friends. Being with others that also have potential and no real previous affiliations on other teams is only a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Lobo has always had a thing for attractive women. And some do sleep with him. Hell, he and Harley had a little fling in Harley's Black Book (the art is pretty weird, even for Lobo though).

Not opposed to Crush being there (looking forward to how a daughter of Lobo will be), but I was hoping John Kent, Nobody, and Beacon would end up joining.

Emiko being there makes sense. She, like Damian, had an assassin mother, a messed up family, but a couple of family members she was able to get close to (Ollie and Dinah). Hanging around people her own age more often will only help her make friends and connect to others.

So long as they call her Red Arrow. And its good that NuWally has a place too. I don't hate him, he just needed his own spot and group of friends. Being with others that also have potential and no real previous affiliations on other teams is only a good thing.
    Plus she seams to really like Damian and they made clear that Damian is in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Plus she seams to really like Damian and they made clear that Damian is in love with her.
    There was a little spark there in the last couple of issues of Green Arrow and Teen Titans.

I like the New New New Teen Titans, Roundhouse reminds me of Ben 10.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Except she towers over him and looks like she could be his sister. Them being together is an impossibility.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he