Page 452 of 671 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 10059
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I actually think this Titans book will bring it closer to ending. Because the current run sells well. Getting rid of most of the team will NOT HELP.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The Titan book is going to get buried by these cooler JL books, and even TTs probably. But given that they couldn't be bothered to find a new writer, and don't even have an artist or any promotional art ready for it, i doubt they are expecting much.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-25-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Unless someone has evidence to the contrary I don't think it's been said anywhere that the roster people are listing for Titans is the full roster.

Everyone's talking like Donna, Wally, Garth, Roy, Lilith, Karen are gone. I haven't seen anything to support that.

I've seen a ton of stories saying that the new Titans roster will "include" the characters listed in this thread but I haven't seen any stories that say that's the full roster.

If it is the full roster, well, it sucks. And, regardless of roster, it sucks that Abnett is continuing with this team he has no earthly idea what to do with. Still, I'd prefer a larger roster than the characters mentioned so far. I don't want to lose any of the OG Teen Titans I listed above, even if the book does suck.

At least Pelletier is a clear step up from Brett "Make Mine 90s" Booth.

I’m guessing the lack of Titans info and promo art is due to potential Metal or Flash War spoilers

We don't know ANYTHING other than the concept, that this is the team (or at least part of it), and that Abnett is on writing.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I thought these two were going to join the TT.
    That was just a rumour, but those two and Superboy are all not in the team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    We don't know ANYTHING other than the concept, that this is the team (or at least part of it), and that Abnett is on writing.
    Thank you for posting this. I hope we're both right. So many posting here as if we've heard the full, final roster, when I haven't seen any indication of that on any comic book news site.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Thank you for posting this. I hope we're both right. So many posting here as if we've heard the full, final roster, when I haven't seen any indication of that on any comic book news site.
    To be fair I've been one of them but I do recognize that I might be wrong... and I've actively said that if the other Titans aren't here I understand why, and I'd even go so far as to say that them not being here is a good thing. This team of Titans works directly with the League and operates out of the Hall of Justice, and the League just forced the Titans to fold. Dick might be okay with that because it was his call but none of the other Titans wanted to stop operating. It's kind of a bad look overall that, if they aren't involved, Dick allowed this team to be called the Titans, but... eh.

If that is indeed the full Titans roster, it's yet another NTT retread:
    Dick, Raven and Beast Boy, plus Miss Martian as the alien girl (Starfire) and Natasha Irons as the tech expert POC (Cyborg).

DC have no idea what to do with the Titans.

Wasn't it said that Dick and Raven are co-leading the team? Raven is 16-17 I think so I can't see a bunch of 20 year olds in the other Titans taking orders from a high schooler. I think the other adult Titans being in another book is possible, especially given how much Abnett prefers to write characters like Roy. He just stuck the character he doesn't like (Dick) in a different book and gets to write another Titans team with characters he enjoys more. It does make sense.

Sure, it is beyond stupid that Dick would willingly want to be under the Justice League's and Batman's thumb when his whole character has been about being independent (he doesn't even take Bruce's money) but I don't think Abnett cares about that. So Dick is stuck being the babysitter in the JL without being a JL member and the other Titans are off on their own in some Outsiders-like team .

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

My only hope is that Raven gets an age boost, Ms. Martian becomes more prominent in the DCU, and I get to like Natasha more. Hopefully Bumblebee doesn't sit out for too long. I really want to get behind this character more.

Ravager, Impulse (but more of a heroic manner), Zachary Zatara... Kid Devil?
    I definitely want Zachary to make an appearance ...was he ever used in the New52?
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Not as far as I know! Especially with Zatanna in JL Dark, it'd be neat as heck to see him around though.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    If that is indeed the full Titans roster, it's yet another NTT retread:
    Dick, Raven and Beast Boy, plus Miss Martian as the alien girl (Starfire) and Natasha Irons as the tech expert POC (Cyborg).

DC have no idea what to do with the Titans.
    Oddly enough, i’m Getting that vibe from new teen titans.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    My only hope is that Raven gets an age boost, Ms. Martian becomes more prominent in the DCU, and I get to like Natasha more. Hopefully Bumblebee doesn't sit out for too long. I really want to get behind this character more.
    I have a weird feeling that they are going to boost their ages. Maybe even get some redesigns for Raven and Beast Boy.